Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

so the company's scanlation is out, translation looks mostly similar. SIU's comment about this chapter is really interesting though:

Quote Quote:
    Anyway, the mood of the manwha will turn around a bit starting this chapter.
    It's time to reape the harvest of the plot points scattered here and there, and it's time for Viole and Wangnan's story to start coming out, and it's time for people to betray each other left and right. Something like that.
    Looks like it will get more serious now and I really wonder who will betray each other
    "Reape the harvest of the plot points" sounds really intriguing, I'm pretty sure the next chapters could be the highlight of part 2

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

ya the last page with the authors message made my day. things are really looking promising now.
    I would REALLLY like it if Baams punch connects and love is batted few yards out of the pitching line.
    dun like Love that much(i hate preppy kids nd that include big fellas who are drawn out to be like kids )

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    ya the last page with the authors message made my day. things are really looking promising now.
    I would REALLLY like it if Baams punch connects and love is batted few yards out of the pitching line.
    dun like Love that much(i hate preppy kids nd that include big fellas who are drawn out to be like kids )
    somehow I have a feeling that Love will either block or avoid his punch, dunno if Baam already has the strength to beat a Ranker that easily. On the one hand I would like to see it but on the other hand I'm not sure if I would like it if Baam already became so ridiculously strong @@
    and I seriously can't imagine him winning the game here. He might get the connector from Love but if I'm correct he needs to reach Yeon's room after that so there would still be a way to stop him. Or to win before he does.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i dun disagree that a tighling prognosis inside me is jabbering taht Love will evade it.
    But i want Baam to hit Love in his face, i see that Baam will get the connector but wont get to Yeon, now whether that be due to Love or the bratty price is sth that i havent given much thought on

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2