Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 95 Spoilers

New chapter is OUT !!!
    Wow, SIU, the author of TOG, himself just showed me he can be a true God when writing a story, hands down...

@batoto: LaFa

Spoiler: A 'short' summary show

The author admits it, he showed us a hint:

Quote Quote:
    For the culprit who has killed Rapdevil...
    The answer is out there already.
    If you read carefully, you will be able to figure it out ^^;
    It's not that hard.
    Now who is Rapdevil's murderer ???
    Last edited by Monsterguy; May 13, 2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: spelling, adding
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

things seem to spice up a lot in this chap
    i was waiting for a 1 on one fight that you normally have though, but there s a chance that we might get it

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter, wonder what the other convos's were about. We'll have to wait fore translations or the chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 95 Spoilers

btw i think my predic hit the bulls eye this time, i was constantly rambling abt how it might be a slayer test to Pass alone and make others fail, nd thats y viole is so on to it

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to LaFa a translation of SIU comment:

I wonder who writes the script for the EPL.
    It is an enviable talent.
    ---He goes on about what is necessary to make a great soccer game--
    -- He talks about how a great manhwa should have more than just action and comedy --

The atmosphere will change a bit starting this chapter.
    It is about time to gather the bait I have released.
    It is about time for more information about Viole and Wangnan to be released.
    It is about time for one to betray someone who has already betrayed someone else who has already betrayed some other person.
    Something like that.

For the culprit who has killed Rapdevil...
    The answer is out there already.
    If you read carefully, you will be able to figure it out ^^;
    It's not that hard.

--Next chapter will be shorter due to the reservist training--
    -- He talks about how he will have to handle a gun again --

Please wait for the next chapter
    And have a great week!

LaFa note:I left out few things.

I have not translated this verbatim.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

@batoto: FudgeNouget:
    http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/6...er-15-summary/

Spoiler: complete summary show

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

well, this chapter+afterword gives us many things to discuss
    Does Baam have a mission on every floor he takes? Because if so then he climbed till F20 in 5 years but had it harder than other regulars. So the 5 years, which are without any addons still not easy but with the extra missions from FUG... Viole is some badass fellow
    If I wasn´t pretty sure that in the end Baam will climb to the next floor with the other guys, I would expect him to win against the ranker and move on, but the question is, will Baam give really up? How important is the FUG to him? What happens if he fails his mission? SIU I love you for your imagination but I hate it, that I have to wait so long...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

For Lurker to be able to surprise and kill Rapdevil makes me question whether he was just hiding his strength. It seems odd, but it could be what happened...
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; May 13, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't read the summary but from the looks alone it seems to be an awesome chapter!

looks like Baam can really fight on par with the Ranker, I wonder how strong he actually got but I doubt that he's anywhere near Yuri's level. Still quite impressive, let's see if the others can win before Baam beats the Ranker or if it turns out that the Ranker somehow beats him.
    Found a funny page of the most impressive panel on batoto

Spoiler show

and hell Lurker's smile is so suspicious, together with SIU's comment that "it's not that hard to guess the culprit" I'm pretty sure it was him. Looks like we got another person who's deceiving the others around him. Quite the popular behaviour in this tower >D

Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG, now I want to see the next chapter, even more...

On the other hand, I believe it would be better to look 2 chapters in 2 weeks from now, why next chapter SIU (the author) mentioned it would be shorter, as SIU has to attend the national service training.

The thing is I can not await for when the RAW's are going to come on Sunday night, lot alone translations, and now I'm speaking about skipping a week of TOG...

I believe it is "Mission imposibile" for me..

@mf: northerncolors

Last edited by Monsterguy; May 15, 2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: spelling

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we have the translation of this chapter, I can start to make guesses, more likely to be correct.
    First, I think that the two masked people are Wangnan and Teddy bear. I think, their intention was to keep prince busy, while the other try to secure the rooms they need to pass the test. They're probably enjoying that Prince brat is so fixated on Viole that they easily sidetracked him.
    The author claim it's easy to find who killed Rapdevil, but I don't know. I don't think Lurker smiles at the end is evidence it's his doings. I think he smiles because he likes the plan to deal with Viole that the masked people are giving. Or because he knows they're conning the Prince brat and it amuses him

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow nice chap . Baam is just amazing . He really has evolved so much , even surprising Love Seeing this i can't help wanting to see his past , what he did in these 5y . Next week will rock for sure. I can't wait to see his counterattack
    Now for the serious stuff...I can't believe Rapdevil is dead What the hell, i really liked that guy a lot . We didn't even get to see the guy in action and even Baam was curious to see his power and now he's killed off-screen by Loker . Really can't believe this . Maybe this is just an act or something

Overall the chap was good , i hope Akraptor and Teddy won't be out as well 'cause i don't like anyone beside them anymore *sob*

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Lurker seems to be the most obvious murderer of Rapdevil but who knows, SIU could surprise us. His smirk definitely indicates that he's planning something so it's likely that he's related in some way. Don't know about these two guys but rosco's theory doesn't sound bad, either the other group really has a hand in it (as we didn't see them this chap) or they are up to something fishy <___<

And Baam really was epic, he's confronting the Ranker directly now nice idea but I do wonder if Baam is actually strong enough to beat him in combat. Hard to say because the rankers power levels vastly differ.

Now I really wanna read the next chapter

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i think baams attack is just a diversion in which he will grab the connector or at least tries to grab it

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast