Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! Edit Poll

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

24 40.68%
  • Good

27 45.76%
  • Neither good, nor bad

4 6.78%
  • Poor

1 1.69%
  • Horrible

3 5.08%
New Reply
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 125 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 125 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

Chapter 125 Spoiler from baidu.com, not confirm. Fake - Updated

Spoiler show

Bing Translation:

Spoiler show

Another Rough translation by baidu poster.
    Spoiler show

Miria superman jump was to get away from Roxanne's attack. It seems Roxanne's attack hit Hysteria causing half of body or wings to be destroyed and Hysteria is unable to regenerate anymore. Cassandra revert back to her human form to avoid Roxanne's attacks and reawaken once Roxanne was finished. Roxanne looses her outer body like an armor, and remerge in another form much like what Hysteria did with her changing forms.

Update!

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1486489215
    Chinese scan is out!

Miria is able to outrun because of the collective yoki from her friends combining with her own on Anastasia's hair.
    Blinded by her own pride in beating Miria, Hysteria is unaware of her surrounding. Thus, Hysteria was stab by Roxanne and bit by Cassandra (Cassandra thought Hysteria was tasty before she realized she ate the wrong person)
    Dying Hysteria talk to Miria about how to she died as a Claymore. Claymore Hysteria was killed by No. 4 Rosemary at the time, but it wasn't Rosemary that caused her ultimate downfall. A smiling warrior (most likely trainee Teresa) dealt a devasting damage to Hysteria that caused her movement to slow down and No.4 Rosemary was able to finish her off after that.
    As the dying ZAO Hysteria remembered the face of the smiling warrior, Priscalla's yoki inside Hysteria reacted to it and the will of the yoki took the form of Priscilla. (Strong implication the smiling warrior was indeed Teresa, Rosemary was No.1 before Teresa was given a number)
    Cassandra taught Roxanne the disparity gap in power between a No.1 and No.2, Roxanne is eaten completely by Cassandra, Cassandra left as Helen explain she was probably full after eating Roxanne. It seems Cassandra is going somewhere after seeing the figure of Priscilla
    Deneve told Miria that Priscilla is beyond a abysal but her actual body is still in the blob with Clare
    Yuma and Cythia went to heal the survivors.
    Raki told Miria that its been 7 years and he was the boy who was with Clare at that time
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; March 31, 2012 at 05:47 PM.

4. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

Miria superman jump was to get away from Roxanne's attack. It seems Roxanne's attack hit Hysteria causing half of body or wings to be destroyed and Hysteria is unable to regenerate anymore. Cassandra revert back to her human form to avoid Roxanne's attacks and reawaken once Roxanne was finished. Roxanne looses her outer body like an armor, and remerge in another form much like what Hysteria did with her changing forms.

If this is true......Im looking forward to it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

......Interesting -- if nothing else, it doesn't necessarily imply that Miria's innane plan works; it doesn't even, even better, imply that any of the ZAOs have been killed...simply that Hysteria has gotten heavily damaged by Roxanne -- why this means she is unable to regenerate, doesn't make sense.

I mean, that part is just weird...we've seen the Big Three all eventually deplete their reserves and be unable to regenerate or, in the case of Luciella, be forcefully reverted back to her human form....however, that was all after being picked apart by the Eaters...Luciella suffered damage from Isley, but that was after a presumably long battle.

Is that spoiler implying that, in one blow, Hysteria no longer had the energy to heal herself?

That's ridiculous...not even Priscilla did that much blasting apart Isley's arm -- unless their is some hidden ability that somehow siphoned her energy or something, that just doesn't feel right. Guess we need more information.

Cassandra reverting back to human sounds flat-out stupid - makes me think of when Riful turned back to human after (supposedly) killing Renee...I know she thought the fighting was over, but it seemed reckless - here though, Cassie is seemingly turning back in the middle of the fight 0_o

and "once Roxanne is finished"? What's that supposed to mean? Did she die? Apparently not, since she's still alive in the line after....or maybe, Roxanne's insanity got the best of her (again) and she allowed herself to be vulnerable...in other words, some trick saved her life when Cassandra should have finished her off.

Cheap perhaps, but nevertheless, I'm glad none of the ZAOs have been implied to have been truly killed....at least, so says my interpretation of the spoiler - we'll wait and see.

Like the idea of Roxanne having a new form...hopefully something vastly more unique then an armored Riful -- as a whole, changing forms sounds something stereotypical and cliche like DBZ, or Priscilla "powering up" in the anime, or Riful's "battle form" from that old spoiler (XDXD).....in other words, extremely generic -- I'm willing though to give it a chance because this sort of creativity, jack-of-all-trades, etc etc....this is what Roxanne is all about -- the more abilities she shows, the better in my opinion.

I don't like however how this fight seemingly looks like it will be dragging on for even LONGER...I knew last chapter marked the beginning of the end of this fight, but I guess I sort of presumed it would all be over in this chapter...apparently not. Anybody wanna bet if we'll see Claire again this year?

Overall though, for the most part, I like this spoiler -- the actual chapter, not to mention the english scan, will each give different feelings but, if this spoiler ends up coming true, I don't think it will be so bad.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the pieces from the translations... Still not confirm yet

Cassandra is actually quite smart and badass to revert back to her human form to avoid Roxanne's wide range attack. Having a smaller body rather than her large awakened body is easier to dodge the fang blades attacks from Roxanne's wing arms. Once Roxanne is finished with her attacks, Cassandra reawaken into her awakened form. Roxanne feeling desperate because she used up all her fang blades and Cassandra probably dust eating her arms away lol, shred her outer body much like what Hysteria did and use another form to continue the battle.
    The translation is fuzzy on Hysteria's regeneration, it's either she was unable to regenerate and crawls on the ground after she was hit or she grow new wings again.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; March 30, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation by Tom Bombadil from Animesuki:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
    Just as I thought I had done enough translation for Seirei Tsukai no blade dance for one day, :eyespin:

仲間の支援を受けて天高く飛翔するミリア
    Receiving support from her teammates, Mirira soars high in the sky

それは攻撃のためでなく、回避のため

But it wasn't for attack, rather it was for evasion.

ミリアの飛翔とほぼ同時にロクサーヌが残り三本の刃を全方位に一斉射

At about the same moment Miria took flight, Rox simultaneously released blade from all three remaining blade wings and shoots in all directions.

ミリアはこのためにヒステリアを刃の射程圏内におびき寄せ、自身は唯一安全な上空に退避するという策をとった

It was for this opportunity that Miria had lured Hysteria to the shooting range of the blades, and herself planned to evade upward to the only safe location.

ロクサーヌの刃は辺り一帯を吹き飛ばし、巻き添えを食らったヒステリアは半身を吹き飛ばされる

Rox's blade blasted everywhere in the surroundings, and caught in the blast and took hits, half the body of Hysteria was blown away.

軽量化のため、外皮の殆どを脱ぎ捨て防御力が低下していたうえ、急造の羽を2度も生成していたせいで再生がままならない

To lighten her weight, she has shed most of her husk/skin so her defense were low, and because she had created her wings twice in a haste so she couldn't regenerated as much as she had liked.

tl: So, everything went as planned for Miria, nothing for Hysteria. :eyespin:

一方カサンドラは攻撃のタイミングを見計らって覚醒体から人間体に戻ることで攻撃を回避

On the other hand, Casandra has anticipated the timing of Rox's attack and returned to her human form to dodge the attacks.

その後再び覚醒体となり、苦し紛れの悪態をつくロクサーヌに迫る

After that, she awakened again, and pressed against Rox who had fallen to a terrible state of desperation.

地べたに這いつくばる形となったヒステリアは自虐的な言葉を口にする

Hysteria was groveling on the ground and speaking some self-hurting words. :eyespin:

自身を取り囲むミリアーズを見渡して、みんないつも私に嫉妬して足を引っ張り引き摺り下ろそうとした
    等と、覚醒の経緯?を語り、最後はミリアにもう一度喉元を刺され絶命

Glancing around team Miria that surround her, she said everyone was jealous of her and they were burdensome and dragging her down, etc. and told history/details of awaking. In the end Miria killed her with one thrust to her neck again.

もう一方の戦況を確認すべく、振り向くと以外にもカサンドラが苦戦を強いられている

To check the situation of the other party, they turn around and surprising saw that Cassandra
    has fell into a struggle.

tl: I guess that was supposed to be 意外、not 以外。

全ての刃を失ったロクサーヌは8本の腕を翼に変形し、外皮を脱ぎ捨てヒステリアそっくりの戦法を行っていた

Lost all her blade, the 8 arms of Rox had turned into wings, shed its husks and she were fighting in almost the same fashion as Hysteria did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, anyway, these should be taken as a giant grain of salt since quite some guessing were involved, especially for the latter sentences, and I can't remember how to spell Rox's name. :eyespin:
    ---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Assuming it's true:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil's translation
    At about the same moment Miria took flight, Rox simultaneously released blade from all three remaining blade wings and shoots in all directions.
    Oh, great. So Roxanne waited on Miria to be in the safe before she performed her attack... In case someone would like to argue, this timing is too advantageous to Miria who supposedly should be slower than Hysteria. Even if it was all thanks to the momentum boost she received from the "pulling the string strategy" it wouldn't change the fact that timing was too perfect and that she was fast enough and Hysteria wasn't. And this also officially makes Hysteria very weak AB, a giant with feet of clay if she could be killed so easily (even after taking into account the handicap mentioned in the spoiler) by another ZAO.

Also, it looks like it will be Bleach all over again. First Roxanne will say " HA HA HA, fear me", then Cassy will be like "!", then Cassy will revert back to her human form and Roxanne will be "!", and so on...
    Last edited by Goral; March 30, 2012 at 02:00 PM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

although i don't want this to happen it's totally possible. there was no reason to introduce the new abyssals except to drag the story. when riful fought alicia and got hit by the destroyer, it was believable that she had no chakra left to regenerate anymore. but hysteria has no chakra after... what? she didn't even receive damage before (- the wings).

god i'll hate this chapter.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Before, I even start.....zzhk.....Tom Bombadil.....hell, even DeadGuyKai....why are all of these people still on Animesuki? Who are they posting for? The Mods?

I know I must sound like a broken record by now, but if any of the ZAOs truly die...

I think that will be it for it - I will finally admit it once and for all despite all the evidence pushing at it for a very long time: Yagi has truly crossed a bad threshold and the story has definitely gone down a huge huuuge notch.

I know he's not perfect, I know he's not a computer, and we know he makes (some) things along the way and tries to patch old data up with new data, but it's all irrelevant - after all this time, after the Big Three dying, after all the drama and everything else in introducing these three...an Abyssal One (Hysteria) is going to die barely a few chapters after she was introduced?

Now, this spoiler can be false, after all...but Miria killing off an Abyssal One practically single-handidly is only slightly better then the Abyssals killing eachother off....

Either way, it's silly -- I know the Abyssals lost their feeling of omnipotent a long time ago, but the ZAOS have only just now begun to grow on me...they've only been introduced a few chapters ago....They are Abyssals -- maybe that title means nothing anymore, but this is just too much.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner v1nx's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

They, or rather "we" are still there because we(at least I) do not see any reason to come here, except for the links\spoilers etc. We bother if AS have subforums for almost anything? One forum is enough for me

As for the spoilers: I kind of tired of waiting, nothing more to say.

PS: I always forget to say thanks for invitations to Shiek927 and Goral

--konart
    Last edited by v1nx; March 30, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Shiek- Perhaps they can't think of a name, or pass the image verification. I must admit that I struggled with those things far more than I should have. lol. I've been lurking up til now, but since the new chapter is coming soon it's time to join in. Thanks all who spread the word to me.

With the way things have been going, this spoiler seems just as expected as every other chapter in the past year or so. I'd be far more surprised if Miria's plan didn't work out that way, all 3 Abyssals lived, or even if a random was killed off. I'm only disappointed if I get my expectations too high. That certainly happened with Hysteria. Though, I like enough of what's going on to overlook the things that I think make it not "Claymore" anymore. Just kill Hysteria already. Her character is already butchered to the point of no return. For as many forms as she has, she certainly lacks a lot of depth to her character. Just a mindless plot device. But the opposite is true for the others, and that's why I like the other 2 new Abyssals so much. they are what I will remember this arc for when it ends. I look forward to seeing them next chapter.

Bring on Cassandra The Sh*t Talker vs Roxanne of many projectiles.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spirit that brings up a good point, How much profanity will Cassandra spout off in this chapter?
    Last edited by TheRussianMeatClob; March 30, 2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: ?
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*shrug, not sure what to say konart (? how come your name is different?).....thing is, your words ("have subforums for everything"), doesn't mean much to me since their isn't anything anime/manga related that I'm into except Claymore. I don't really have much interest invested in Japanese anime/manga and, were it not for Claymore, I'm not sure I would have any at all, at the moment

The whole point of moving was because everyone, or at least I, got fed up with the treatment and we're trying to keep the community alive and moved to one secure place that's preferably, a little less draconian -- obviously though, their are all sorts who aren't all that invested in the community in the first place and only pop in every once and awhile when they feel it's relevant -- other people, don't seem to care either way or are already in other forums.

Who knows -- I don't want, for my part, the close-knit group the community has become to splinter away and go in different directions, but obviously that depends how much people were really interested in the first place.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FormerAbyssalone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Long fight is very long that is all I say!
    ~A day without laughter is a day wasted~

- You better bow down to Riful!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Project Spirit View Post
    Just kill Hysteria already. Her character is already butchered to the point of no return. For as many forms as she has, she certainly lacks a lot of depth to her character.
    pretty much how i feel...she went from overwhelming bad ass to tragic idiot all too quickly...but no point in complaining at this point

i'd only feel kinda 'eh' about one of them dying right now because priscilla hasn't arrived yet...i'd have liked to have seen the 3 of them up against her (although, i'm sure it wouldn't be too different from her vs alicia & beth)

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FormerAbyssalone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I agree I would like to see the 3 ZAOs go up against Prissy, we have already seen Her go up against 2 AOs already.
    ~A day without laughter is a day wasted~

- You better bow down to Riful!!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast