Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

The chapter is here

R.I.P Akira
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

To be honest I still think the reason sakaki did not react at all to junazard's provocation is that he still believes akira will rise. Akira certainly took a dangerous blow however the manga did not actually show him having his chest pierced. There are no energy beams in this manga so the thing in hongo's back can only be a representation of the blow akira just took and somewhat conveniently it covered hongo just enough to not reveal how serious a wound he took. This is not the sort of manga that would fail to reveal such a wound either, we did see quite gorily how hajime was killed by hongo. More so, if sakaki did respond with his ki right now it would be a distraction for junazard of sorts from akira, I doubt akira would strike in that scenario. In this regard, if akira does have one last shot on him and sakaki has any reason to believe that is the case then we have then it makes sense sakaki does not react in any way to junazard's provocations. The alternative is that sakaki is still processing what happened and next chapter he burst out a bunch of ki.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hongo is most likely still alive but I think he is down and out. Its possible the elder has arrived finally or Siaga may want to have a go. However I doubt Sakaki is going to be fighting anytime soon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner g0i5y's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get why people have got so much faith in the elder? I know he's got a motive to be there since Demon God kidnapped Miu but he's probably still searching halfway across the world. Nothing that I can recall has given us a slight indication that he is coming.
    I still have faith in Hongo, I hope he survives this because he is really cool and not really evil (hence why I also hope he isn't sent to the Big Lock if he survives).
    kkck's speculations seem good though.
    A cheezy smile lights up everyone's day!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think some of us just want to see him fight him. However the chapter before they head off shows Elder trying to find him in tibat kingdom. So that were most of that speculation comes from.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0i5y View Post
    I don't get why people have got so much faith in the elder? I know he's got a motive to be there since Demon God kidnapped Miu but he's probably still searching halfway across the world. Nothing that I can recall has given us a slight indication that he is coming.
    I still have faith in Hongo, I hope he survives this because he is really cool and not really evil (hence why I also hope he isn't sent to the Big Lock if he survives).
    kkck's speculations seem good though.
    It's only logical that the Elder will search the Kingdom of Tidat in due time because this is where he once fought Jenezad in the past. Why wouldn't he come back here to look for him?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it has been said the elder fought junazard in tidat. The flashback did show junazard and the elder in a jungle though. That said, thanks to what they knew of jihan it would indeed make sense if the elder was near them. They received information of miu being in tidat 2 weeks ago for that matter, it should be enough to communicate with the elder (although he can be hard to reach, he is a caveman with no cell phones, 3g or 4g and no skype in that regard).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol without skype that sure made me laugh. Indeed the elder will show up sooner or later if not ryozanpaku will have to look for him and that doesnt make sense at all. I actually want a fight between jenazad and the elder at their 100% it sure would kick ass.
    For me sakaki doesnt think that hongo is dead cause he sayed "he is stronger than me" he didnt sayed "he was"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think it has been said the elder fought junazard in tidat. The flashback did show junazard and the elder in a jungle though. That said, thanks to what they knew of jihan it would indeed make sense if the elder was near them. They received information of miu being in tidat 2 weeks ago for that matter, it should be enough to communicate with the elder (although he can be hard to reach, he is a caveman with no cell phones, 3g or 4g and no skype in that regard).
    My assumption was based off the flashback here where it shows the Elder interacting with Tidat people (notice the clothing on the guy to the far right), but yeah he is a caveman I'm sure he cant even hold back his strength enough to hold a cell phone without breaking it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing chapter! come on Anime!!!! the OVAs jus wont be enough to satisfy, i mean how long is that chibi Naruto nonsense gonna really hold up Bleach's old time slot...HSD is destined!!!!!

altho i'm not convinced Hongo's dead

as for the elder, as much as i wanna see him fight too i can wait i mean there isnt likely a person who can give him a good fight anyways...and when the guy says oh that Junazad guy gave me some trouble....that doesnt tell me he gave him a good fight i bet he just means he had to use 10% of his power instead of the usual 0.0000890% or whatever lol thats still not much of a fight

i think the author does a good job at keeping the Elder out of these fights and it makes sense to me, it reminds me of how you almost never got to See Kenshin's master fight in Rurouni Kenshin, but you always had the overwhelming feeling that it was pointless to have him fight anyways....and of course it was proven to be quite true later on

its like are you gonna insert SSJ4 Goku into Dragonball??? lol whats the point right?
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 14, 2012 at 04:41 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ace4's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing another chapter so early^^

A little comeback but I would have been kinda upset if he managed to turn this around again. Now I want to know wether Sakaki will fight while knowing that the opponent is above him but that would be kinda like Kenichi so I'm gonne guess that Sakaki will barely be able to win. Elder and One Shadow don't have to act again

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So...Hongo is probably dead, and I doubt we're going to see Sakaki fight, though I doubt Jenezad will even give him an option. Or maybe Jenezad won't fight if Sakaki shows no signs of fighting spirit? I doubt that's part of his character like it is for Hongo though.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

This manga has no qualms when it comes to show us a fist crossing a body (Agaard vs Apachai, Akira vs Hajime, Akira vs Weapons masters). Silcardo's fist didn't go through Akira, it was most likely a shockwave effect. Sakaki was stern till the end of the chapter, he would freak out otherwise.

In conclusion: Akira is alive.

I don't remember if the Elder got word about Miu being in Tidard, I think he got it. Now that it has been properly stated Silcardo's situation only the Elder or Saiga can work this out (if they work it out in a fight).

I don't know about Rahman, but only Sougetsu and Isshinsai can be defeated by the standard Ryozanpaku masters (from Shigure to Akisame) while the older ones and leader in Yami (Mikumo, Silcardo and Saiga) can only be taken down by the Elder.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; June 04, 2012 at 05:57 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

That was some move on Hongou's side, Jenazad himself said that he could have lost even though he was stronger.

I also believe that Hongou is still alive but unlikely to stage another comeback, cause this was his secret move and it wouldn't make much sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I can definitely see it being Saiga, he was easily able to hide his ki completely from Sakaki when he was John. Also I doubt he just went back to the OSNF, HQ. Saiga knew Akira and Sakaki were going after Jenezad. He should know whether or not they would be able to face him. If they lost they would be dead, Miu would be endanger and Saiga would have accomplished nothing.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; May 14, 2012 at 08:00 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast