Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 472 Discussion/473 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 472 Discussion/473 Predictions

The chapter is out! Get it here: http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/65569771/1

...Good lord.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 472 Discussion/473 Predictions

This chapter single-handedly renewed my interest in this manga. The fighting in this chapter specifically has been the best drawn and choreographed since Apachai vs. Agaard/Kenichi vs. Koken.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I think "raped" kinda sums it up. I wasn't expecting the fight to be this one sided. I mean, I was expecting god fist to lose, as apparenly jinazad even gave trouble to the Elder. But to lose on this scale....

Yet I still expect some kind of murder-suicide move themed around "If I fall, I will take you with me." However I will be extremely disapponited if god fist somehow survives this with some silly power-up with no to little explanation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there's at least one thing that I can see happening.

Sakaki was on Kenichi's side here...http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/65569771/8
    and here: http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/65569771/9

But here's he's gone. http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/65569771/13
    So I'm guessing he'll intervene, even though it goes against martial arts law and whatever.

Or maybe he just wasn't drawn in, who knows.

But man, Jenezad is good. Hongo did a good job being able to survive the fight against him up until now, but I guess once Jenezad gets a bit serious...this happens.
    Last edited by Zatono; May 08, 2012 at 11:13 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seems junazard is indeed as strong as he said and even a super master class won't be enough to defeat him. Still, the more disturbing part is that akira did not land a single hit on junazard. Akira did exceed all of junzard's expectations however he still never expected akira to be a match. Now, how will sakaki fight? So far akira has effectively failed to land so much as a hit on him and we know for a fact that akira and sakaki are pretty much even in terms of pretty much everything. Sakaki has had a chance to see junazard fight which should give him a clue on how to fight however junazard has been far from going all out so it probably won't be enough. Sakaki needed hongo to be at least a bit lucky and get a hit on junzard in order for him to have a small chance here. Akira did mention sakaki had a 1 hit ko technique, perhaps sakaki will think that against junazard he will be able to use it without outright killing him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly a part of me wanted hongo to barely win so that Saiga wouldn't get involved. But this is an obvious build up to the inevitable One shadow vs demon god fist fight.

We'll truly see what a one sided side fight will look like once Saiga gets involved.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

[fanboynode_on]
    Screw this, Hongou still gonna win this (gogo Terminator 2 mode!), i bet hes got an expiriense of his own wich Jenezad dont, dat mofo is just talkin to much and to much of a show off, he need to be teached a lesson of good manners...in a bad way.
    And beside, the pattern of storytellin is pretty strict atm one chapter Silcardo got an upperhand and the nextone Hongou,and Jenezad was vicious in this chapter,so in next chapter..
    [fanboymode_off]
    For some reason this chapter seemed to short for me...maybe case there was so intense action...
    And whats still bothering me is Jenezads apperiance, why he looks young? There is gotta be something to it, do we know how old he is exactly?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hongou is getting his ass handed to him right now even if Sakaki intervenes what good will do against a monster like Jenezad it's not like Sakaki is any stronger then Hongou. If the Elder doesn't show up soon then I fear the worse for the both of them. Jenezad is making a super master class fighter look like an complete rookie This really makes me want to see the Elder and Jenezad fight again their battle would be on an entirely different scale from what we've seen so far. Hongou has taken severe damage in this fight and Jenezad is still completely unscathed.

p.s: how the hell is Akira's glasses not broken after all those attacks????????
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 09, 2012 at 01:06 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it'll buy them some time, at least.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Well it'll buy them some time, at least.
    Yeah I wonder for how long though. The difficult part about all this is that we don't even know if Jenezad is going all out yet he could be still holding back some of his strength in which case that would be really bad news for them if he decided to kill the both of them immediately; I suspect the Elder has to be on his way right now all Sakaki has to do is stall for time and not get himself killed if he decides to intervene.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually a little disappointed hongou lost so easily sakaki hyped him up so much as someone who even people within yami feared and jenezad made him look like a complete noob this chapter aside from breaking his mask he didn't even land a single blow. I guess matsuenas finally starting to speed this arc up though so hopefully we've only got 5-6 more chapters till its done

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    [fanboynode_on]
    Screw this, Hongou still gonna win this (gogo Terminator 2 mode!), i bet hes got an expiriense of his own wich Jenezad dont, dat mofo is just talkin to much and to much of a show off, he need to be teached a lesson of good manners...in a bad way.
    And beside, the pattern of storytellin is pretty strict atm one chapter Silcardo got an upperhand and the nextone Hongou,and Jenezad was vicious in this chapter,so in next chapter..
    [fanboymode_off]
    For some reason this chapter seemed to short for me...maybe case there was so intense action...
    And whats still bothering me is Jenezads apperiance, why he looks young? There is gotta be something to it, do we know how old he is exactly?
    dude you are dreaming if you still think Hongou is going to win this he has no chance of victory whatsoever. Also, here is the reason for why he look's so young.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    I'm actually a little disappointed hongou lost so easily sakaki hyped him up so much as someone who even people within yami feared and jenezad made him look like a complete noob this chapter aside from breaking his mask he didn't even land a single blow. I guess matsuenas finally starting to speed this arc up though so hopefully we've only got 5-6 more chapters till its done
    I don't think it's over yet, Hongou has shown in his fight against Sakaki he can take a lot more damage than that, so I'm sure he'll get back up again only to get knocked back down by Jenenzad

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Their fight has lasted 5 chapters so far; hopefully the next chapter will be the end of their battle as good as this fight has been there's no need to stretch it out any farther
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 09, 2012 at 01:41 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

As it seemed at the begining of the fight the diference between Akira nad Jenazad is huge. And it seems that Saiga is somewhere around this level or even stronger. And it looks like that Elder is even stronger than Saiga, so there is a considerable difference even between Super-class Masters.
    Hope in the next chapter someone will save Hongou and others. It would be interesting to see Elder or Saiga fight Jenazaad.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper
    dude you are dreaming if you still think Hongou is going to win this he has no chance of victory whatsoever.
    C'mon, don't you have a feeling this situation seems wrong? Okay...my point...:
    1) Kenichi always take the beating same to those Houngo just took, but always he manage to pull situation somehow
    2) The fight can feel "right" and the winner gonna be decided in next few chapters only if both are pretty much injured (if this is not a fodder figt,and this is totaly not one),and as you all saying, atm only Akira is injured
    3) There are already to much "empty seats" in Yami (or...9 fists is just a coinsedence and there can be only 5 fists ?) So if Akira dies and Jenezad got punished by Elder/OS there gonna be...how much? 4 of them left?
    My point is..thers gotta be a turning point...again, just remember,guys, you already buried Akire 2 or 3 times aand hes always comes back....
    And i bet those nicknames gonna play a role....demon fist god and god hand thers gotta be something to it
    p.s.
    i hate hsdk wikki
    http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Yami
    they buried him too =(
    Gogo Akira, im still with ya! You can do it!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man Hongo got destroyed. This chapter is hyping me up for the Elder making an appearance or Saiga interfering at least since Sakaki will likely fall to Jenazad as well.

The scary part is that Sakaki and Kenichi couldn't see Hongo get stabbed with the thrusts.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast