Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 472 Discussion/473 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 472 Discussion/473 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post

A punching bag below Alexander, and that puts him as the lowest master in Yami.
    No Alexander is not stronger than Diego
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

What I think about next chapter is that hongou is still alive, jenazad is about to deal the last blow and saiga/the elder stop him and kick his ass.

Hongou was completely owned by jenazad but I wouldn't give him up that easily after all he is part of OSNF he isnt a noob or something, also killing cool characters isn't matsuena's style (apachai does not count)

P.S: For all hongou fans that sayed that jenazad would be defeated by him LOL, XD ,ROFL, etc...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Exciting, fast-paced chapter. This is the chapter I've been expecting for a while. There was no reason to believe that Hongou was on a level comparable to Jenezad. I still expect an intervention on the part of one of the Furinjis. I don't see how the group escapes from Jenezad without further support.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was a great chapter. I didn't expect Hongou to win ,but damn!, were those some moves on Silcardo. Hongou didn't stand a chance, poor guy. Now, I think that Sakaki wont fight Silcardo, or if he will, it will be a short fight, he gets owned too and the Elder comes to the rescue. Either scenario, the Elder shows up. Why? Because he's pissed about Miu being kidnapped for one, but second it's because it was established long ago that Silcardo gave him some trouble in a fight therefore we must see which one is the better of the two. Also because the Elder never had a fight that wasn't a curb stomp battle and this is the perfect opportunity to see some of his moves. I know some of you want to see Saiga beating the snot out of the demon fist but he already showed up and saved the heroes so his part is done. Maybe he'll show up and have a chat with his father after defeating Silcardo but that remains to be seen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's one thing I grow never tired of it's fights between high-tier masters. Akira seems out this chapter, but we've had several chapters ending with Junazard having the upperhand. I'll wait until next chapter to see how things really turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    A punching bag below Alexander, and that puts him as the lowest master in Yami.
    Lol Rahman is the worse Shadow Fist we've seen in action so far. If anyone is the official punching bag it's him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

This fight reminds me of the fight in Baki the Grappler of Doppo vs Yujiro when one uses crazy techniques and is over the top strong also being insane with superiority complex and one has the most firm understanding of the basics and uses them perfectly which leads me to think that Akira will be dead on the next chapter while standing still wearing the glasses and after the finishing blow Jenazad will take off the glasses for us to see Akira's eyes rolled back while holding to his fighting pose and Jenazad actually giving a few last words of respect which will make him less understandible.

About Sakaki as much as I really want to see his fist make Jenazad's face cave in I would like to see a master of Ryozanpaku realize that he's in over his head and retreat in order to get the info to the rest and have special training with the elder or something of this sort.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Akira just got owned. So Demon Fist was just playing all along, he was this much powerful. I agree with the others, they can't get away without any of the Furinji's help. Here's hoping to see Hayato in action.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nouvomx View Post
    Akira just got owned. So Demon Fist was just playing all along, he was this much powerful. I agree with the others, they can't get away without any of the Furinji's help. Here's hoping to see Hayato in action.
    I guess at first glance your analysis is correct. However I'd like to temper it somehow. I guess sakaki looking at the fight is not doing nothing. I suppose, in the end, that he will come with some strategy to beat the pencak silat user.

I noticed that this guy (pencak silat master) seems very young under the mask. Does it remind you one of the nine fists, the woman that has a technique to stay still young and seems 20 years younger than her real age ?

I think there is something under this.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Junazard was shown to be young looking 20 chapters back, how can you just notice lol?

As for his method being related to mikumo's, I think it is unlikely. In the latest encounter between junazard and mikumo we saw that juzanard wanted to know about her youth conservation techniques, he basically did not know about them. Also, mikumo has been said to be at least as old as the elder from what I recall and the 2 fought together during world war II. Mikumo should be in her late 80s... On top of everything, junazard's body is plain weird, just look at his hands. I doubt the two techniques are related in any form. I would think that explains why junzard does not have the body of a young man and it makes more sense than the two of them coming up with the same thing independently. To be honest I have always been unsure of the whole mikumo being old thing. Isn't it weird that her disciple just happens to look exactly like a younger version of herself with genius level talent and intellect who also has her middle name? I think there have actually been several mikumos and every now and then they are replaced by the younger disciple thus creating the illusion of eternal youth.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well on the case of Kushinada Mikumo, one thing I am sure is that it has between 100 and 130 years old so it was shown in the manga, although there are those methods which I really like the result of them, then fuck the Jenazad ... But that does not indicate that Kushinada Chikage is older than it appears in the manga and even stated that. As I recall, she was greeted by Mikumo Japanese through a program seeking talented youth in all fields of science and sports.

Now turning to the chapter of the manga, I can say is that Akira is in trouble ... Even if his defeat is almost certain and that Jenazad go fight Sakaki, although this does not guarantee a possible defeat him up because Sakaki is exactly the same level as the Akira. In this quote I see no other chance but to the appearance of the Elder (who is most likely) or the appearance of Saiga (I find this more difficult to happen, but it can be hypothesized discatar) before or even after the death of one (Akira and Sakaki).

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said chikage could be older than what she appears.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how when we least expect it the Elder always shows up, but we've been theorizing since the beginning that the Elder will most likely make an appearance sometime during this arc. However, I wouldn't put it past the author to find some way to surprise us (like with One Shadow's introduction), so things wont become predictable. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Ryozanpaku crew arrived despite their financial problems, but this is all too unlikely.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So... when should we expect the chapter? Last week kinda threw me of everything about that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    So... when should we expect the chapter? Last week kinda threw me of everything about that.
    It was stated on the bottom of the last page the next chapter is on May 16...its a short wait

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah in the last page it says "May 16" but i wouldnt be surprised if the chapter goes out this week after all, last month we only got 2 chapters!

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast