Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

41 27.33%
  • Good

70 46.67%
  • Average

22 14.67%
  • Bad

17 11.33%
New Reply
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 586 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 586 Discussion / 587 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    I, like tho most of you,am very disapointed with izanami... not the concept of it, but it's very existence, and it beeing used here... Kishi develloped Kabuto into such a powerhouse, we could've very well be presented here with an epic battle, but instead we have to whitnes another "out of the blue" doujutsu from the Uchiha... I love Itachi, he's one of my favourite characters, and for that very reason i would love to see him go all out, and Kabutou could be an awsome adversary for it... It's such a shame. Itachi can match almost anyone in terms of Ninjutsu, taijutsu, is even faster that sasuke, but in here he's merelly reduced to his eyes... WHY KISHI... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
    Obviously he is reduced to his eyes, since there is no other way of making kabuto undo edo tensei otherwise.
    Did you think he would be able to persuade Kabuto to undo edo tensei by kicking his head in?
    The fact that you are asking WHYYY, like a whiney baby, tells me that you (and many others) didnt quite understand what Itachi´s goal is.

From the very start of this fight, it was quite obvious that Itachi would use some kind of Genjutsu to make Kabuto undo edo tensei.
    I dont even understand why you are upset if an Uchiha uses his eyes, its part of their power.
    That would be like someone saying "why is naruto reduced to his physical abilities WHHYYYYY", thats the part he inherited from the rikudou, the body.

The story of the eyes and the body has been mapped out forever now, no need to become butthurt about it 100 chapters later.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gh0un View Post
    Obviously he is reduced to his eyes, since there is no other way of making kabuto undo edo tensei otherwise.
    Did you think he would be able to persuade Kabuto to undo edo tensei by kicking his head in?
    The fact that you are asking WHYYY, like a whiney baby, tells me that you (and many others) didnt quite understand what Itachi´s goal is.

From the very start of this fight, it was quite obvious that Itachi would use some kind of Genjutsu to make Kabuto undo edo tensei.
    I dont even understand why you are upset if an Uchiha uses his eyes, its part of their power.
    That would be like someone saying "why is naruto reduced to his physical abilities WHHYYYYY", thats the part he inherited from the rikudou, the body.

The story of the eyes and the body has been mapped out forever now, no need to become butthurt about it 100 chapters later.
    And i'm led to bellieve you didn't understand my point... I know very well the reason Itachi used this strategy... Waht i was pointing out is that Kishi could've develloped the story in a different path, where Itachi wouldn't need to hold back... This was a NON FIGHT, Itachi didn't want to kill Kabuto because he wanted to end Edo Tensei, and Kabuto didn't want to kill the brothers because he wanted to kill neither Itachi nor Sasuke because he wanted to regain control over hi "puppet" and wanted Sasuke's Sharingan... So this was theclosest thing to "Let's see who doesn't kill who" contest... I'm not saying i didn't liked the fight, but for my personal entertainement and satisfaction, and putting plot devellopment aside, i would prefer to see an all out batle between Itachi and Kabuto (SINCE kinshi decided to make Kabuto to be such a huge powerhose). That's all I'm saying... And Itachi has proven to bee SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE than just his eyes... Aside his stamina, he is one of the most skilled ninjas around... Kishi could've just leat Sasuke be the representative of the DOUJUTSU, as an oponent of Naruto's BODY (as you very well pointed out)...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member roma's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

When it's Naruto I read complains about rasengan spamming. No matter how impressive and strong the technique you will always hear complains: it's still based on the infamous rasengan, the chidori variants are more impressive... blah. blah. blah.. Now that we have the Uchiha brothers we see complains again: sharingan spamming. doujutsu, doujutsu, doujutsu...

I'm an Itachi fan but like most of you I went wtf is that with the last panel. It seemed quite off. Still, I'd wait for the next chapter to learn more about izanami...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so after Itachi controls Kabuto and releases the edo tensei, what happens now? I'm pretty sure Itachi will be back to dust and then the Izanagi will be released as well. which means Sasuke's left to deal with Kabuto. If that's the case, obviously Kabuto's going to die, which is kind of anti-climactic considering the built up of whatever he has accomplished so far. I wonder what Tobi's going to do if that's the case.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Im happy with this chapter. I would love it if Sasuke killed Kabuto, and quick. I want surprises, something unexpected to happen from time to time. Like Kisame killing himself, not really expected.
    If everything happens like expected, Sasuke defeats Kabuto after an epic long drawn battle after Itachi has gotten him to release the Izanami then it would just be business as usual.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You know i was thinking. Now that Kabuto does not have a connection to Itachi perhaps he can/t unsommon Itachi to?

Now asuming the above is not true why can't kabuto just unsommon just some of the ET? Why does it need to be all or none? I am sure he can choose what to unsummon and what to keep.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

next chapter suigetsu,karin and juugo will show up with the secret scroll in kabuto's lair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well , he is now under Izanamis effect , but , it is only a loop , i see no way how Itachi can use this to undo edo tensei

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People keep saying that ET can't be undone if Kabuto is in Izanami. Well, if they're in reality, then kabuto will have to cancel ET in order for the loop to end, most likely. If it's going on in Kabuto's head, then Itachi can learn the seals to undo the jutsu by watching kabuto do it in his head, then Itachi can use another genjutsu to control Kabuto into doing it in reality.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Disappointing. The chapter could have been so much more but instead we get izanami and the fight potentially over. Kabato could have made this match truly amazing and legendary but instead he gets taken down by this haxed jutsu. I knew the izanami was going to be used some time but using it now was a cop out by Kishi. Seems to me, he is so in love with the Uchihas that he just allows them to get hax over hax. Sigh, not that Kabato is most likely out........I guess we will be getting the kages vs Madara next.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Disappointing. The chapter could have been so much more but instead we get izanami and the fight potentially over. Kabato could have made this match truly amazing and legendary but instead he gets taken down by this haxed jutsu. I knew the izanami was going to be used some time but using it now was a cop out by Kishi. Seems to me, he is so in love with the Uchihas that he just allows them to get hax over hax. Sigh, not that Kabato is most likely out........I guess we will be getting the kages vs Madara next.
    Don't worry. If they kill Kabuto his body will probably be left there and he'll regenerate or something. Or maybe Zetsu absorbs him or Tobi takes over his body or something equally amazing. lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ive been thinking if sasuke does end up killing kabuto, how will he do it? will he use the amaterasu sword or what

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    ive been thinking if sasuke does end up killing kabuto, how will he do it? will he use the amaterasu sword or what
    He should probably use Amaterasu to comepletely destroy his cells. You don't want the guy regenerating. Or Itachi could use Totsuka if he can somehow still manage to use Susanoo. Or he can pass it on to Sasuke and let him use it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope itachi doesn't pass those legendary items to sasuke because he will just make narutos battle with him even worse

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Overall i liked the chapter... however what i didn't like is Izanami... Kubo could have thrown some creativity on it... two chapters of hype and there you go... I think Kabuto will come out of it somehow (may b by cancelling ET as everyone predicted)

As for the battle it was awesome... the only problem was... Kabuto was taking things for granted and made it his part of strategy that he can't be killed by so called uchiha brothers... and as we know Itachi.. he also took the ET leverage in the fight... and considering the time taken to activate Izanami... I don't think in real life battle he would be even able to pull it off ... What I don't understand is,.. since he is an ET how can his sharinghan be gone and not generated again..

The only thing I hate about Uchiha is, they use Izanagi, Izanami which needs sacrifice of their eyes.. so basically they use it without any practice and just from the knowledge of it... and thus since Sasuke has seen Itachi using it.. now he definitely knows how to use Izanami and Izanagi both... he just need an extra eye pair for it...

The day is not far when Sasuke will just have to listen to the Jutsu name and there u go Poofssss , next panel he will the master of it..
    Tobi said if you using Izanagi , your eyes will seal forever ; and we knew ET Zombi can be seal , so Itachi's eye get seal after using Izanami ....
    Last edited by shafagh; May 17, 2012 at 09:19 AM.
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast