Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

41 27.33%
  • Good

70 46.67%
  • Average

22 14.67%
  • Bad

17 11.33%
New Reply
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 586 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 586 Discussion / 587 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i really doubt we will see madara go to kabutos location cause he would beat sasuke and itachi. i doubt kishi wants this madara with rinnegan, ems, and wood techs would be to much for a one eyed itachi and sasuke with just ems.
    Sasuke needs someone to test his full powers on. Kabuto vs Sas & Itachi wasn't a real fight. Since you have to compare it to Kages vs Madara and Naruto & Co. vs Tobi.

So why not have an EMS user brawl?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    Because Madara is immortal and also has the Rinnegan. If Sasuke could somehow defeat him with just EMS it'd be the biggest ass-pull since all the Biju became fuzzy misunderstood carebears.

IMO, the only way Sasuke could defeat Madara is if Itachi gave him the two legendary items he has and Sasuke sealed him.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I've been reading all this fight, and it does seem that Kabutou has been traped in this genjutsu from the very beggining, the first time the crows appeared, right before Itachi cutting kabuto's horn... And now i have to hand it for Kishi, he found a way to: a) showcase some of kabuto's techniques; b) increase the spam on Uchihas techniques with yet another Doujutsu for the acursed clan; c) keep us from whatching Sasuke's devellopment with the FMS! Readding the fight from the begginig, we can tell a diference in attitude of Sasuke, at the beggining he was much more reckless. And that makes sence if you think that the hole fight was Itachi's doing, Kabuto bellieved he was actually fighting, so he employed all the means availlable to him, but since it was Itachi fighting both for him and Sasuke, he used the techniques he alreaddy knew of Sasuke (i'll try to explain a little better: since all this was a genjutsu cast from Itachi, It was him taking the iniciative from his part and Sasuke's, because Sasuke was a mere spectator, as for Kabuto, since he was caught in a genjutsu, he bellieved he was actually fighting...) But what happens now? Kabuto is aware he is in a genjutsu, what can he do to get free from it?
    Wrongly, i posted this in the previous chapter discution!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    Sasuke needs someone to test his full powers on. Kabuto vs Sas & Itachi wasn't a real fight. Since you have to compare it to Kages vs Madara and Naruto & Co. vs Tobi.

because madara is no longer just a ems user he has shodai powers which defeated madara with the kyuubi and ems. this madara os beyond the ems. i would agree with you if madara was the one who fought shodai just using ems. this one is a hybrid created he got the rinnegan and wood techs. how can sauske compete and give madara a better challenge then the 5 kages. unless the scroll suigetsu has has info to make sasuke like current madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder about kuchiyose jutsu - neither Madara neither Hashirama summoned nothing. or maybe it is a trump card in Madaras pocket?
    Oh Sorry Madara was summoning Kyubbi, I wonder who did Hashirama summon? I dont think Sasuke will face Madara alone, i think they will do all this together, I think what will happen Sasuke will fight Naruto, but it is gonna be a test - i think Itachis words will soften Sasukes heart, plus i think Naruto would do some thing like sacrifice Kyuubi for him and that will turn Sasuek good, and then they will start kicking asses to the left and to the right, Madara first then Kabuto then Tobi with Jubi
    Last edited by Eprst; May 22, 2012 at 09:15 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm on the side of thinking Kabuto can't unsummon him any more. I think you need direct chakra control to do that, as shown in the past. Basically Itachi is free at the moment to do as he wishes. Makes me wonder though. Your idea is probably more likely, I can't see Kishi keeping zombie Itachi around after this fight. If anything he will "die" again to help motivate Sasuke 1 way or the other. But ya Sasuke will be a complete emo idiot again and do the exact opposite from what itachi wants anyways.
    nahhh,I hope sasuke won't be redeemed by naruto. they will fight,of course, but sasuke will fight him without being emo,itachi has to do at least that!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i think next chapter we will see kabuto undo edo tensei and we will see madara about to kill the kages when he turns to dust thus the kages being saved
    which also sets us up for an emotional goodbye between sasuke and itachi

i am glad sasuke understands his brother, at least somewhat, and doesnt hate him anymore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Hmm - I sort of doubt it. We've spent the whole war arc seeing Naruto exhaust himself against all these opponents and become more powerful in the process. I think we are currently entering a 'Sauske' arc where Sauske has to fight a series of challenges that ramp him up to Naruto's new level. So it starts with Kabuto, and I bet it moves on to ET Madara. At some point along the line he will run into the two idiots (Suigetsu and Jugo) who will give him the magical scroll that lets him "take control of this war", and then maybe he will get a FINAL confrontation with Orochimaru - who really has not had a proper 'farewell fight' yet.
    Why does this make me feel like somebody like Tobi is going to summon Jiraiya against Naruto? I would forgive many of this war's fuckups if we got a real fight between Oro/Sasuke and Naruto/Jiraiya.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jaws's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

what happend ----> just EMS >.< a year ago it was OMG he has EMS
    i personally think that someone whit EMS can beat a rinnengan user,just as someone without those eyes can beat someone with them
    doujustsu vs skill, but someone with doujutsu has an advantage most of the time

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nahhh,I hope sasuke won't be redeemed by naruto. they will fight,of course, but sasuke will fight him without being emo,itachi has to do at least that!
    That would make sense, but Kishi has to maintain Sasuke's stance in the darkness to complete his metaphor of light vs. dark - not light vs. gray.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Hmm - I sort of doubt it. We've spent the whole war arc seeing Naruto exhaust himself against all these opponents and become more powerful in the process. I think we are currently entering a 'Sauske' arc where Sauske has to fight a series of challenges that ramp him up to Naruto's new level. So it starts with Kabuto, and I bet it moves on to ET Madara. At some point along the line he will run into the two idiots (Suigetsu and Jugo) who will give him the magical scroll that lets him "take control of this war", and then maybe he will get a FINAL confrontation with Orochimaru - who really has not had a proper 'farewell fight' yet.
    what you suggest kind sir means that the manga will last another 3 years or so. lol

But I've always had a love/hate relationship with the way Orochimaru has been handled. He was a much more interesting character dead than alive. Funny how that works out. That's kind of the whole manga. Now Nagato is more interesting dead than alive (how exactly DID he get the rinnegan, etc. and what's his real part in the plan)... and Itachi became more interesting, etc. In the Narutoverse, people are bound by their (or Kishimoto's) secrets.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate tag team fight cause they always have to put someone to act stupid or get the hit.
    itachi from the beginning been a boss, of course sasuke have to be the bitch of this fight.
    like i say before itachi the boss and kabuto need to be the all overpower out of no were to make the fight interesting.

what happen to that sasuke who fight with the 5 kages and kill danzu and got a power up and hes suppose to be more badass now.
    i hope all of this is for a reason.

hahahaha sasuke get the ems and in the war madara was force to go to rinegan cause ems was not enough.

sasuke- hey look guys im all badass now cause i got the EMS.
    shinobi- sasuke EMS it soo yesterday. rinegan is the shit now.
    sasuke-ohh soo all i did was for noting.
    shinobi- yup
    sasuke- WTF
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction is sasuke wont get his rinnegan from this fight but he will need to get it n test it out b4 fighting naruto

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    the biggest ass-pull since all the Biju became fuzzy misunderstood carebears.
    I dont get how this is in any way an asspull. Im really beginning to questions peoples understanding of what an asspull is...
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I dont get how this is in any way an asspull. Im really beginning to questions peoples understanding of what an asspull is...
    Somehow all the Biju are nice, yet the only one to gain full control like Bee was Yagura? This makes no sense whatsoever, if all the jinchuriki had theis sort of relationships with the Biju they should have been able to have full control over them like Bee does.

O, and then we are told the Biju can't access their full power by themselves becasue they aren't intelligent yet all the Biju seemed to be pretty damn intelligent did they not?

And I'm sorry, but the Juubi was the massive killing machine, and when Rikudou break him apart you get....9 chibi animals....
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

New Reply
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast