Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter !!

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.53%
  • 2 (Average)

3 2.29%
  • 3 (Good)

17 12.98%
  • 4 (Great!)

57 43.51%
  • 5 (Epic)

48 36.64%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 3.05%
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 667 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 667 Spoiler Discussion

I can't wait for seeing Law's Panda Bear fighting together with Chopper

I'm totally sure it will be against Big Mom.. if Law plans to take out Shanks.. Luffy will fight Law instead.. But well. Maybe Law is allied to Big Mum or Kaidou and they plan to take down shanks... so Luffy will fight on shanks side. We will see, whichever way it may be, it will be awesome!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    1. well, i agree. im fine with anything that happens ...luffy vs law and luffy alliance with law is awesome either way.

2. he is trying to find something (or someone) in the island is what appears to me (aokiji?--shaking the new world is making aokiji a member of heart pirates? i dunno...im just guessing...or maybe some knowledge from vegapunk is what he is looking for) but his desire to take down a yonkou is still not clear:

A. he wants to use luffy as a pawn to go farther in the new world (maybe his missing crew is involved with a yonkou?)
    B. he sincerely wants luffy to team up with him
    C. he is luring luffy to trust him and trick him (for clown...or as i said...doflamingo)

i dont see why my doflamingo theory died. yes, law doesnt like taking orders, thats why he went under the sponsorship of WG...so it appears to me that law wont follow anyone but he will given the circumstances that would benefit him. (and i think being under doflamingo benefits him)
    Your Donflamingo theory can't die because you want it to be true. You can't turn down speculation if it's based on nothing. I don't see Law cooperating with someone like Donflamingo. If anything Law uses people for his on goals. But then it wouldn't be a cooperation, but a faked one with ulterior motives. Like with this Casper dude. We don't know what Donflamingo really knows and what he's up to.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Law's desire to take down a Yonkou isn't clear? He's a rookie aiming for fame, power and wealth. That's the central desire of ALL pirates and the basic rule for becoming the King of Pirates. Achieve all of it: fame, power and wealth. Defined by the first words of chapter 1.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Kidd, Luffy and Law vs Big Mom! Maybe Big Mom have two daughters (someone who is a bit equally strong as her) but I'm still fine with 3v1. Please Oda make it happen!

RED HAWK!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

and i still think that big mom is the mother of lola
    So because he can find her and prove that they should form an alliance (instead of a war) and because ruffy is friends with shanks...it would all resolve in a 2vs2 (Shanks, Big Mom and Ruffy on the one side, Blackbeard and Kaido maybe with help from others at the other side)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Thank God Oda for putting Law in this arc, he's really the only good thing happening now !
    Although I'd rather die than see Luffy and someone vs a Yonko. I want Luffy to pwn himself the Yonko
    Luffy will be able to pawn a yonkou one day, but the strawhat alone can't pawn a yonkou, his crew and allies.
    I've always said they needed to make some allies before the start of the fight against big mum and this could be the start. The only problem is luffy because he probably think he doesn't need anybody help

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

great! we see ivankov again! and he is smiling because of luffy,but I wonder whether he has already met dragon again or is still waiting for him.maybe there will be some references to sanji very soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Luffy will join any type of alliance. Luffy's more of a head-on type of guy to me. I am curious to see how this relationship with Law will progress. Maybe Luffy has something to teach him. I wonder which Yonkou Law wants to go after? Law should already know Luffy and Shanks have a special relationship. So I don't think it's Shanks.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its definitely big mam....the strawhat pirates, the heart pirates, and the sunny pirates(maybe the kidd pirates get in on it too, since she has something against them) vs the big mam pirates. seems like the big mam arc will be sooner than later

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Luffy will be able to pawn a yonkou one day, but the strawhat alone can't pawn a yonkou, his crew and allies.
    I've always said they needed to make some allies before the start of the fight against big mum and this could be the start. The only problem is luffy because he probably think he doesn't need anybody help
    Was more talking about Luffy vs Yonko ( a 1vs1)
    As you said, he'll need allies to defeat a Yonko's allies as well.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

epic! I was right! law and luffy are fighting the yeti brothers. so law is really betraying Caesar! but unfortunately those yeti are idiots,they are cold because they are naked

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regino's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I was not that happy about the recent chapters I am pretty surprised about this new twist. Luffy and Law would be an awesome team to shake the world.
    There are two possibilities why Law is so anxious to take down an emperor:

For fame or for his crew (maybe to free them??)
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

An alliance sounds nice and Luffy has great trust in Law, for obvious reasons. Can't say I doubt Luffy accepting it, but what about the crew, Sanji, Zoro and Robin might hav esome objections to it, but we'll see. As for which Yonkou perhaps it's safe to assume that it is Big Mom, but wouldn't it be so Luffy to awaken the wrath of two? Also, I don't think it's Kaidou, since he'll be saved for later with the Drake story.

I just came up with a pretty messed up thought, what if the Yonkou that Law is targeting is Shanks and Luffy, unknowingly of course, helps defeating and even killing him? Think of the rage and the hate between Luffy and Law!!?
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, and there could be also Shanks...
    "If you're a man, do things with a DON."

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is that Yonkou Law talks about?

Do you remember Iron Body Scotch (robot No 18 in the midle of page)? Here his wiki. He is a subordinate of Kaido. And, as everyone notice, he has the same name than one of Cool bros. If those ones are the same guy, then maybe in next chaps we could have Law + Luffy vs Kaido. I wouldnt dislike it at all!!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast