Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter !!

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.53%
  • 2 (Average)

3 2.29%
  • 3 (Good)

17 12.98%
  • 4 (Great!)

57 43.51%
  • 5 (Epic)

48 36.64%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 3.05%
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 667 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 667 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member c0nflikt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 667 Spoiler Discussion

First? I like what this chapter is talking about, alliance to take down a yonkou? can i say fk yea plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Character
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Juggernaut Pirates • Markswoman/Inventorr
    • Bounty :0 • SD Earned : 200 • Beli : 53,687,500 • L : Grand Line
    Strength: 50 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 30 | Accuracy: 102 | Fortune: 58

Check out my blog!
    Twitter: @CorpseMoney

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope there is more to this chapter than law once again showing his badassery in comparison to the crew. i also hope his target is big mom that way he can travel with luffy...it would be an interesting way to learn more about his character
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

HOLY FUCKING SHIT....this is the least thing i would expect...but law might actually tag team with the strawhats. nice nice nice.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

and taking down ONE OF THE YONKOU? let's take a guess: big mam, shanks, blackbeard or kaidou.

blackbeard = seems unlikely because its (almost) a big possibilty that luffy fights blackbeard without help.
    kaidou = prolly....and then learn what happened to drake too.
    big mam = umm...isnt this reserved for jinbei to appear? (im also thinking bonney and lola)

shanks = if law mentions this...luffy will definitely go apeshit on him. LOL

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

damn! and it does not mention which yonkou!

if it's red hair, then it will be law vs luffy instead of an alliance

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    damn! and it does not mention which yonkou!

if it's red hair, then it will be law vs luffy instead of an alliance
    if im basing it on law's calculating attitude...i bet he goes for kaidou or big mam...(im not saying) they are prolly the weaker of the 4, yeah, yonkou...im just saying if you rank each yonkou by power. (again, not saying they are weak)

if law proposes blackbeard then he will sail with luffy maybe for a long time.

i think law proposes they hunt down shanks though...as it appears shanks is the strongest of all (?) and luffy will go berserk on him hahahaha.

umm, sorry for my early theory....because i believe law is a subordinate of doflamingo...his intention to take down a yonkou (shanks) is an order from doflamingo perhaps?
    Last edited by matzik1212; May 16, 2012 at 03:09 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    CHAPTER 667

TITLE: KINEMON OF FIREFOX, THE SHAME OF WANO-KUNI
    COVER: **COCOA (fake nico robin) COMING OUT OF THE SACK, HOLDING A CUCUMBER AND THE FOX STILL BITING HER HEAD**
    From the decks of the world: cocoa accidentally on CP10's ship.
    <<<<< LOL. all wrong, i thought the story would focus back on kinemon...and i thought they would show what happened with fake strawhats...it seems oda will first show what happened to those who helped luffy and gang.

page 18

LUFFY: ……
    LAW: im asking you one last time, strawhat-ya...why have you come to this island?
    LUFFY : someone is asking for help here, and we want some shaved ice.
    LAW: ……
    USSOP: you don’t have to say that!!!!
    LAW: leave this place at once strawhat-ya and forget all the things here before it gets ugly.
    LUFFY : we cannot leave, my nakama is taken away to that laboratory.
    LAW: that settles it then. Im sorry, but this white snow will be your graves.
    LUFFY : oh, so I need to kick your ass too? *grins*
    <<<< at least i got one thing right....that law and luffy will meet in this arc (but different circumstances happened...)
    Why do you force fan fiction here??? People for most part dont like things like those.

Taking down Yonko? So next chapter we will get some info about Yonkos and their strenght. I have to say that Luffy(SH Pirates) + Law(Heart Pirates) taking down one of emperors sounds belivable to me. Law defeated Smoker in really short time so he must be between VA and Admiral level of strenght. I hope this arc is just beginning of something like water 7 and Ennies Lobby with Yonko in place of Rob Lucci.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoilers look interesting. Absolutely didn't see this happening. Would it be a temporary alliance or will he join Mugivaras in the end?
    Hope the Yonkou Law is talking about isn't Shanks. Others are ok with me. For now Law might be a good teammate. He and Luffy's crew combined might take Caesar and his men down.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the rampaging franky. And still no news of our 'dead trio'.
    Law reveal more and more his real objective but is he compatible with luffy. I guess it will also depend on the island secret

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

woah..im not forcing anything on anyone here...just sharing ideas and theories...its hard to enjoy forums when its this strict and youre being shot down at once on every post you make, and even when my topic is on the chapter itself...geez...

so you tell me people like "woah, this chapter is cool...law is a badass" posts over and over again? at least i use my imagination.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    if im basing it on law's calculating attitude...i bet he goes for kaidou or big mam...(im not saying) they are prolly the weaker of the 4, yeah, yonkou...im just saying if you rank each yonkou by power. (again, not saying they are weak)

if law proposes blackbeard then he will sail with luffy maybe for a long time.

i think law proposes they hunt down shanks though...as it appears shanks is the strongest of all (?) and luffy will go berserk on him hahahaha.

umm, sorry for my early theory....because i believe law is a subordinate of doflamingo...his intention to take down a yonkou (shanks) is an order from doflamingo perhaps?
    Law saved Luffy during the war and he saw that Straw Hat was given back to Luffy by Buggy that was "oredered" to do this by Shanks- Im 99% sure that Law knows a lot about things in One Piece.

Second thing- as spoiler says this chapter ends with few lines from Law and one of them is "On this island lies a key to stirring up the New World. There are two ways to survive in the New World. Either take protection from one of the Yonkou, or challenge them. It doesn't look like you're willing to put yourself under anyone's control, eh?" so to me Law doesnt sound like someone who can be under anyone- so here your Donquixote Doflamingo theory dies.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The spoilers look interesting. Absolutely didn't see this happening. Would it be a temporary alliance or will he join Mugivaras in the end?
    Hope the Yonkou Law is talking about isn't Shanks. Others are ok with me. For now Law might be a good teammate. He and Luffy's crew combined might take Caesar and his men down.
    now im thinking where would smoker fit into this? (if law and luffy forms an alliance)...i thought luffy and smoker will team up but other things happened...and smoker-luffy-law would be overkill to clown hahahaha.

but is it really a sincere offer from law or just a bait to lure strawhats in danger?

i would love if law joins the crew (i doubt) and what would his role be? surgeon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Badass Law is badass.

I'd expect them to go after Big Mam. Also, with this alliance forming hopefully we'll learn where his crew is.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Law saved Luffy during the war and he saw that Straw Hat was given back to Luffy by Buggy that was "oredered" to do this by Shanks- Im 99% sure that Law knows a lot about things in One Piece.

Second thing- as spoiler says this chapter ends with few lines from Law and one of them is "On this island lies a key to stirring up the New World. There are two ways to survive in the New World. Either take protection from one of the Yonkou, or challenge them. It doesn't look like you're willing to put yourself under anyone's control, eh?" so to me Law doesnt sound like someone who can be under anyone- so here your Donquixote Doflamingo theory dies.
    1. well, i agree. im fine with anything that happens ...luffy vs law and luffy alliance with law is awesome either way.

2. he is trying to find something (or someone) in the island is what appears to me (aokiji?--shaking the new world is making aokiji a member of heart pirates? i dunno...im just guessing...or maybe some knowledge from vegapunk is what he is looking for) but his desire to take down a yonkou is still not clear:

A. he wants to use luffy as a pawn to go farther in the new world (maybe his missing crew is involved with a yonkou?)
    B. he sincerely wants luffy to team up with him
    C. he is luring luffy to trust him and trick him (for clown...or as i said...doflamingo)

i dont see why my doflamingo theory died. yes, law doesnt like taking orders, thats why he went under the sponsorship of WG...so it appears to me that law wont follow anyone but he will given the circumstances that would benefit him. (and i think being under doflamingo benefits him)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter looks so good , my heart is thumping

Law teaming up with Luffy is just amazing . In the end i'm glad he proposed something like this , this confirms that Law isn't exactly ok with CC's way of doing things and i can't help not wonder what is that key that could stir up the NW. God i can't wait for this mystery on PH to be solved

Oh and with this chapter i think it was made clear that this arc on PH is far from being over. With what Law said i'm guessing the things will get more complicated . A war against CC will start soon 'cause i'm sure he won't be happy when he finds out that Law teamed up with Luffy
    Also i wonder who that Yonkou is . I personally thik he's referring to Big Mom or Kaidou ...or BB Hmm but nah it can't be BB 'cause he's supposed to be the cherry on top so it's too soon to take him down , especially since he has 2 DF and all .

Anyway the spoilers are awesome . Btw can't believe Franky went on a rampage , seems like they will really be in trouble in this state . I'm just hoping that now that Law has offered this alliance to Luffy he'll turn everyone back to normal . I mean yeah it was funny seeing everyone like that but the joke went a little to far so i think now it's the time for it to stop .

New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast