Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter !!

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.53%
  • 2 (Average)

3 2.29%
  • 3 (Good)

17 12.98%
  • 4 (Great!)

57 43.51%
  • 5 (Epic)

48 36.64%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 3.05%
New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 667 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member plex's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 667 Spoiler Discussion

I didn't see that coming and I doubt Law is stupid enough to attack Shanks. I'm sure he knows about Luffys relationship to him. I'd also exclude Blackbeard, his crew is too powerful. Trying to take him down would be like a suicide commando. Furthermore, I think Luffy will be the one who'll fight him, he won't need any help of Law. It must be Kaidou or Big Mum. If I had to guess I'd say it's Big Mum, Luffy already provoked her (declaration of war). Though I wouldn't completely trust Law, he pursues his own interests and I wouldn't be surprised if he deceives the Strawhats.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter is supeeeeeer awesome! OMG OMG OMG = the correct and acceptable way to discuss a chapter SMFH.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by plex View Post
    I didn't see that coming and I doubt Law is stupid enough to attack Shanks. I'm sure he knows about Luffys relationship to him. I'd also exclude Blackbeard, his crew is too powerful. Trying to take him down would be like a suicide commando. Furthermore, I think Luffy will be the one who'll fight him, he won't need any help of Law. It must be Kaidou or Big Mum. If I had to guess I'd say it's Big Mum, Luffy already provoked her (declaration of war). Though I wouldn't completely trust Law, he pursues his own interests and I wouldn't be surprised if he deceives the Strawhats.
    though luffy already encountered big mam, personally it think they would go after kaidou if ever (also a way to introduce kaido)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda being once again Oda. Unpredictable. I never assumed Laws goal to be one of the Yonko.

I still don't believe it though, but lets wait and find out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm... With Luffy declaring war on Bigmam, and Kid already sinking two of her ships without an effort, I think Law will join them and revive the Sabaody team. ^_^

<off>BTW: What a great week. All Top 3 spoilers sound very promising this time. Too bad that Toriko spoilers aren't out yet, but I'm expecting it to be as entertaining.</off>

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    this chapter is supeeeeeer awesome! OMG OMG OMG = the correct and acceptable way to discuss a chapter SMFH.
    *sigh* You can say more things . You don't have to specifically say OMG OMG bla bla .No need to be sarcastic now... You can complain if you hate something about it , share your thoughts, make predictions etc . I hope i made myself clear

Quote Quote:
    though luffy already encountered big mam, personally it think they would go after kaidou if ever (also a way to introduce kaido)
    I think it's about Big Mom . I mean it would be more logical that way considering Luffy already has something to settle with her . I mean imagine what would happen if Luffy starts a war with Kaidou as well , pretty uninspired if you ask me . Besides i doubt Luffy will team up with Law if he wants to take down a Yonkou that he doesn't know . He's not after Yonkou , he wouldn't have any problem with Big Mom as well if only that thing wouldn't haven happened on FI . But well it seems that Luffy can't help being involved in this kind of mess though i doubt Oda will involve Kaidou now when he just barely introduced us Big Mom . It would seems pretty rushed IMO

Beside i personally think that in this NW every Yonkou has already a well defined territory . What i mean here is that i think Big Mom is the Yonkou closest to the red line , then further into the sea is Kaidou , then the others, BB and Shanks

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hey guys it's my first post. I'm just wondering, why do you think Law switched up the bodies of the Strawhats if he intends to ally with them? It's too contradictory I guess.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sumpner's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

An alliance would be awesome, I has to be either Big Mom or Kaido, I am going with the former, just because it makes sense plot wise. Having 2 Yonko’s angry at you is not a good situation. We already know Kaido has made a few enemies and seems to be the most evil of the current Yonko’s (minus BB obviously).

Having Law travel with them to Big Mums will also allow for Law to explain more about what has happened in the last two years. Logically it is definitely the best way forward.

I am excited already.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by souljapoy View Post
    hey guys it's my first post. I'm just wondering, why do you think Law switched up the bodies of the Strawhats if he intends to ally with them? It's too contradictory I guess.
    To slow them down a bit. Just enough to meet with Luffy. I think Law somehow knew that Luffy wouldn't be angered if he actually didn't harm his friends.

P.S.: Welcome to MH.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't see it being anyone other than Big Mam. I mean, it's the only Yonkou aside from BB that Luffy has an unresolved conflict with.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that Kid is after Kaidou and maybe Law isnt decided yet who he will take on unless somehow his crew was involved..

and btw when is this chapter due?
    Sorry for my Engrish...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronoa Roro View Post

and btw when is this chapter due?
    The chapter should be out today , a little later .

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by souljapoy View Post
    Hi souljapoy Welcome to MH !

Hmm about your question , IMO i think he did that to get their attention or something . I guess very soon Law will be explaining his reasons and maybe what are his goals . That is if Luffy will team up with him though knowing Luffy he wouldn't mind if his nakama remain like that lol .

But if they really team up i'm sure Luffy will ask him about Bepo , can't wait to see Law's reaction and if our assumption that they are being held hostages or something is true ..

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the plan is to go after Big Mom, so we can see the Saboady team meet up again. Luffy and Law are gonna arrive as Kidd is setting up his attack on her & that competitive spirit is gonna make each of them want to defeat her for themselves. I think at this point any alliance will dissolve.

I think this is the best way to fight a Yonkou and not have a "What The Hell a single rookie beat her" reaction, also it would be very humbling for Luffy to have to fight someone 2 or even 3 on 1. From there he can slowly become a Yonkou-buster but still fight pirates who are strong but below them.

FuS

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ScorpionGR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Bravo Oda you did again .. first with the blackbeard ... and now with Law with the same way... you are unpredictable !!!! who will be next ... ?

T Y P E R a C e R
    Are you good enough !!??

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy: Nope, I'll do it myself.

:/

I'd like some kind of alliance, though. If anything, it would at least change the tempo of the story.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank God Oda for putting Law in this arc, he's really the only good thing happening now !
    Although I'd rather die than see Luffy and someone vs a Yonko. I want Luffy to pwn himself the Yonko
    Last edited by Zehahaha; May 16, 2012 at 06:22 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast