Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate Bleach 492

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 5.26%
  • Good

27 47.37%
  • Average

22 38.60%
  • Bad

5 8.77%
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 492 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 492 Discussion/493 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Its not a bad thing that this was explained about the balance i mean the pace hasn't changed...

My prediction for the next chapter is that stern rittens will arrive or some shinigami will start to disappear, ichigo wont go bankai i personally think he's only buying time to find out as much about what their planning to do, just seems like ichigo hasn't really been fighting at his full strength
    I agree, don't want to see him go bankai this time around.
    Also with the part that Ichigo isn't fighting at full strength in his shikai, it seems to not even to reach 25% of the power he used against Aizen (very roughly estimated). For example it seems extremely unlikely that he's still merged with his hollow, for one he isn't destroying mountains with a casual swing anymore, just buildings.
    Also the fact that he's in shikai and not bankai.

Even 25% seems like overkill, Ichigo has for a long time seemed useless in shikai afterall, and once bankai he manages much better + hollow basically doubles his strength.
    If he merged with his hollow again, then even in his shikai he would likely be where others can't feel his spiritual preassure again.
    Would be nice to have reatsu to compare with though, since everything is guesswork in comparing.. Afterall, reatsu means a lot in Bleach, and I personally don't like the idea of not knowing an outcome of a fight due to unpredictable reatsu differences.

Dropping the bankai/shikai disucssion, alone the hollow not being merged has seeminly dropped Ichigo down to a top tier captain, rather than "God mode".
    It seems he still has to master that power, his hollow side might only have allowed teamworking once to beat Aizen.

It would be awesome to see more shikai hollow mode Ichigo though, give the bankai some rest

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    lol,if it's not him maybe that shinigami will turn out to be somehow related to aizen. but why just a 6th seat? couldn't he be something higher?
    If he IS evil: maybe he doesn't want to stick out. Like Blackbeard in One Piece. Or like Aizen himself. Or maybe he is just a normal guy, intelligent but not that capable at fighting. Maybe the balance thing is a lie, at least how SS explains it. What if defeated hollows by Quincies don't get destroyed but will be send to another world? A world in which they can be transfered to the human world too? A world in which Quincies live. In that case, SS isn't really needed. But SS don't want this status-quo to be changed? I mean this is the reason they are so influentual in the first place, right? He implied, that maybe both sides are right. The Quincies and SS.

Edit: Do we know if Ichigo is still a Vizard though? I mean he lost his powers after all and Zangetsu/Hollow said they won't see eachother again.
    Last edited by Crazytype; May 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That was interesting.
    I didn't expect Allon to kill Kirge, but still the guy is absolutely not human. How might he be proud of being Quincy, when he is obviously some freaking monster that can live even with his neck being broken. He said that their Blut should be adjusted to Allon's level of brute strength. So they seem to be some type of modified hybrids. It might even be that their Führer and that blond guy who was looking like Ukitake made some experiments on Quincies who were still alive after the war against Shinigami to make them capable of fighting against insanely strong Shinigamies and Hollows/Arrancars.
    Hope in the next chapter Ichigo starts kicking asses, otherwise I don't see anyone there being capable to take Kirge down after Allon failed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter was fine by me, its been a very long time since the Quincy/Shinigami feud has been talked about, a few extra details as well, some ppl may have needed the refreshing, plus Kubo managed to speed the useless Allon fight all in one, its a necessary chapter

-----------also there's something shady about that 6th seat, aside from his Aizen look, maybe Kubo just can't help it Ginjo had Aizen eyebrows too lol, but yeah this guy seems like a spy, there was something very very personal about his explanation...im jus thinkin it shouldnt be THAT personal if ur a relatively younger shinigami or didnt participate in the war
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; May 16, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok so
    Spoiler show

This remind any of you of a certain scene from Avengers?
    Spoiler show

It was the first thing I thought of. Curious if Kubo had some inspiration here. :P
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

7. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been wondering if this "collapse of both worlds" is a lie too, in order to protect Soul Society. Also, I'm wondering if the 6th seat is a Vandenreich member that infiltrated SS. The explanation on the 'balancers" kind of had to be given. It's been over 400 chapters since Kubo explained that, so it is reasonable for Kubo to find it necessary to refresh people's memory. Looks like Kirge is a monster too.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ayon beat up Kirge pretty badly, I wasn't expecting the fight would be one-sided. Props to Kirge for being able to continue fighting after the severe beating. It seems Kirge will use a new technique to kill them, I wonder if it will be a giant arrow or a different technique. Kirge also implied their powers were enhanced by some blood cloth, does it have something to do with the method used to quincify arrancars?

We know most of the details of the quincy-shinigami conflict and the balance between the worlds but there is an important implication in this chapter: Quincies may be fighting for a just cause and the decision to eradicate them wasn't an easy one. I think how the king of SS functions may have some sort of connection to how this soul balance system works.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh... I have to watch this movie already

I can see Kirge killed by Ishidas father or Ishida himself. I don´t really think it´s Ichigo who is killing him off.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I've been wondering if this "collapse of both worlds" is a lie too, in order to protect Soul Society. Also, I'm wondering if the 6th seat is a Vandenreich member that infiltrated SS. The explanation on the 'balancers" kind of had to be given. It's been over 400 chapters since Kubo explained that, so it is reasonable for Kubo to find it necessary to refresh people's memory. Looks like Kirge is a monster too.
    Ya I honestly think it is BS. Kubo trolls all the time. But it might not be considering Miyuri took the action he did to keep the "balance". But ya SS is hiding something for sure here, Quincy wouldn't just blindly destroy the world unless they concluded the balance was a lie to begin with.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You see the looks on their faces?! They're like oh shit I can't believe this guy just got back up good chapter
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

That 6th year guy looks exactly like Aizen. I don't mean in a Ginjo way (Ginjo had a bigger, broader chin and fuller lips), but in a "there is no way Kubo doesn't know that he is drawing the exact same face with different glasses and hairdo" way. Not that I expect him to BE Aizen, mind you, but still.

At least Kirge looks fresh and new, never seen such a design in Bleach yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Ok so
    Spoiler show

This remind any of you of a certain scene from Avengers?
    Spoiler show

It was the first thing I thought of. Curious if Kubo had some inspiration here. :P
    hahahahaha allon = love it

Quote Originally Posted by Cezgeth View Post
    I agree, don't want to see him go bankai this time around.
    Also with the part that Ichigo isn't fighting at full strength in his shikai, it seems to not even to reach 25% of the power he used against Aizen (very roughly estimated). For example it seems extremely unlikely that he's still merged with his hollow, for one he isn't destroying mountains with a casual swing anymore, just buildings.
    Also the fact that he's in shikai and not bankai.

Even 25% seems like overkill, Ichigo has for a long time seemed useless in shikai afterall, and once bankai he manages much better + hollow basically doubles his strength.
    If he merged with his hollow again, then even in his shikai he would likely be where others can't feel his spiritual preassure again.
    Would be nice to have reatsu to compare with though, since everything is guesswork in comparing.. Afterall, reatsu means a lot in Bleach, and I personally don't like the idea of not knowing an outcome of a fight due to unpredictable reatsu differences.

Dropping the bankai/shikai disucssion, alone the hollow not being merged has seeminly dropped Ichigo down to a top tier captain, rather than "God mode".
    It seems he still has to master that power, his hollow side might only have allowed teamworking once to beat Aizen.

It would be awesome to see more shikai hollow mode Ichigo though, give the bankai some rest
    to be fair if his shikai has having a different look compared to his original then it can only be assumed that his hollow side is infact fused with zangetsu, all this being said though will we see zangestu again?

The 6th seat dude could be a infiltrator, i don't think he is a Shinigami at all, just seems odd that we haven't seen him up till now
    Spoiler show

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    That 6th year guy looks exactly like Aizen. I don't mean in a Ginjo way (Ginjo had a bigger, broader chin and fuller lips), but in a "there is no way Kubo doesn't know that he is drawing the exact same face with different glasses and hairdo" way. Not that I expect him to BE Aizen, mind you, but still.

At least Kirge looks fresh and new, never seen such a design in Bleach yet.
    uhm,but don't you think that,if someone identical to aizen were in soul society,the others would notice him? of course we readers noticed the similarity,but in SS they must have noticed it too.so I'm giving up with the possibility that dude is aizen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, you guys sure are suspicious of new characters. IIRC, everyone thought that Ichigo's female boss was going to be someone important and she disappeared from our and probably Kubo's memory. I personally think that Kubo is just taking a page out of Oda's book and is just giving info boxes for new characters. Kirge got one not to long ago.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't misunderstand, that guy's probably nobody. I just pointed out that Kubo went lazy on that one.

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast