Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Dash! Yonkuro by Zaurus Tokuda

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Dash! Yonkuro by Zaurus Tokuda

Dash! Yonkuro
    By: Zaurus Tokuda'
    Genre: Mini 4 Wheel Drive Racing, Tournament
    Serialized In: CoroCoro
    Info

Based on the popular manga comic strip about Mini 4WD in tournament. This manga series was created by Zaurus Tokuda and is one of the most successful and critically acclaimed manga in the genre of "Martial-Style Racer".

hello, i don't know if this is the right place to do so, but i managed to find really old and rare mangas of a series never been translated before: its name is "dash! yonkuro" a very popular manga in the 80s that had a anime adaptation very popular around the globe, it was the anime that brought fans close to tamiya's mini 4wd model kits, i'm searching for people willing to translate the scans i'm about to create, i could be the editor and consultant for translating the technical stuff and writing the translated sentences on the scans, please someone help me or point me to the right direction, i assure that this manga will attract and please a huge number of fans from around the world, since the anime stopped and left the story uncompleted and everyone want to know how it ends. thank you

---------- Post added May 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Kaiten; May 09, 2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: added info

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dash! Yonkuro by Zaurus Tokuda

WOW great manga... it would be awesome if someone translate it
    anime was really nice but too short

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post