Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Toriko 187 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 187 Discussion Thread

I don't know the reason why they got to the Dark Side, but at least Otake is drugged for sure as it seems that he got Gourmet Cells and as it was implied he was a Chef who was around 100 best chefs, so he might not be an easy opponent, especially as we know that Bishokukai have tons of delicious ingridients, thus they can manage to develop even a weak person in a strong one after giving him Gourmet Cells and feed him with tons of delicious ingridients.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering why shimabukuro show us komatsu ribs and spine , maybe is a clue to how komatsu avoid the attack??

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it might be a clue and it might happen to be something like he felt in Gourmet Pyramide, when he felt a strong hostility from Nitro who wanted some food and he felt as if he was pierced by Nitro.
    On the other hand it might be real that he was not only stabbed, but pierced up to his spine... then he might not only be injured, but also immobilised.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Umbra Wolf's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    I don't understand why Toriko the only Heavenly King learning Food Honor and Food Immersion. Unless Ichiryuu got other big plans for the other Heavenly Kings.
    The other three have their own way of training.
    Zebra accomplished his task and got stronger in the process, Sunny learned a technique from the guardian at the edge to Gourmet world and so forth.

The thing I like about Toriko is that characters can develop independent techniques and evolve on their own terms. Not everyone needs to be a Super Saiyan, Bankai User, Hermit Mode or Devi Fruit User. Everyone can have their own distinct set.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vonviking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that I created an account I am going crazy and deciding to post in all the forums I usually read, with that out of the way what I was thinking is that perhaps Komatsu getting stabbed was real and is a requirement for him to eat the Bubble Fruit that Toriko is going to bring back. Toriko had to bring himself to the verge of death for it to appear, so maybe as Komatsu is bleeding out Toriko will show up, the bubble fruit will recognize his appreciation for food and pour so many nutrients into his body that he will auto heal. Just a thought.
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..." -William Butler Yeats

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

As a prediction I would say that the upcoming chapter, I believe, will be based on Komatsu and especially on Chin vs Chiyo. I believe Toriko will show up at the end of the chapter or even in the next one. Though I might be wrong and the conclussion of the Arc will be decided quicker.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3