Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this Episode

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 or Below

0 0%

2 9.09%

4 18.18%

3 13.64%

6 27.27%

7 31.82%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 262

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 262

Well Kankuro was drawn like a block, he has a little more dimension than that. The transitions were executed very well in this chapter, then again this was also the most thoughtfully executed segment of the war to date in the manga. If the animation staff can keep it up at this level and cover the spots that Kishi dropped during the res of the war then this will be an excellent arc segment. Here's hoping.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Well Kankuro was drawn like a block, he has a little more dimension than that.
    The anime assumes Kankuro is suppose to be ugly and draws him such. Gaara and Temari are the good looking Sand Sibs.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent episode, although I skipped the last 2 minutes of flashbacks. It was relatively short, and I loved those episodes back in the days, but I didn't feel like having my memory refreshed.

Looks like we're back to regular animation level next week again. They can't have top animation every week after all. So far so good, but the war is the longest arc by far. Let's see how long they can keep it up.

I have to say though, that this episode had fantastic usage of the OST. It made the war and skirmish sound very epic.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

The episode was very cool. when it somes to actions unfortunately manga cannot describe it very well, but of course anime is better, ok lets wait for the next one and judjing from manga we will see a lot of actions from now battle after battle, jutsu after jutsu) 100K of Zetsus vs 80K of shinobis! Cool

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2