Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 584 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Last week's winner of the chapter edit contest - syx!

Spoiler: Additional Full Size show
    Last edited by 3c; April 30, 2012 at 04:24 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Spoiler Discussion

I posted the translation which was given by google. it makes no sense entirely,imo. we just learn that kabuto and oro talk and that they mention the name and nonou,and danzo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    google translator translates so:
    Story:
    kabuto and orochimaru talk.
    they talk about kabuto's name and the helmet,and about nonou.
    danzo was targeted to life (?)
    the mother says and didn't know some things,they mention the helmet again.
    both of them say something about Root
    again talking about the helmet (I wonder if it means kabuto or a metaphorical "mask")
    kabuto didn't realize something.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this Kabuto flashback thingie ever going to end
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    He was established as a major villain of this war, so I really doubt it...it does seem to be a bit shallow, but the background information that is offered is pretty cool IMO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Its murder for me to. I could not w8 for the next chapter before this stuff started and now its how fast can it end...

Danzou and Orochimaru are just about irrelevant to me now as both of them are dead. I had enough of them over multiple chapters to care what happened back then. I hope, actualy i really, really hope we get some good revelations in this flasback as it is absolutly killing me.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Its murder for me to. I could not w8 for the next chapter before this stuff started and now its how fast can it end...

Danzou and Orochimaru are just about irrelevant to me now as both of them are dead. I had enough of them over multiple chapters to care what happened back then. I hope, actualy i really, really hope we get some good revelations in this flasback as it is absolutly killing me.
    I posted the longer spoiler, which I won't even try to translate(it's effin huuuge)...but Sasori will also appear briefly in the chapter...so my guess is Kishimoto is just connecting every thread that involves Kabuto, and revealing personal information...at this point I somewhat doubt it that we will see anything extraordinary...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God, Kishi, stop this flashback at once. I seriously don't care about Kabuto's past but it seems we'll have to endure it another chapter. :/

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I posted the longer spoiler, which I won't even try to translate(it's effin huuuge)...but Sasori will also appear briefly in the chapter...so my guess is Kishimoto is just connecting every thread that involves Kabuto, and revealing personal information...at this point I somewhat doubt it that we will see anything extraordinary...
    Can't say i am interesting in Sasori either lol.
    Right now we have:

1-Madara vs Kages and how will they win that and who will die (if anybody dies...). Also what other rinnegan techs will he show and jutsus.
    2-Tobi vs Naruto and co and finily getting to see who is under that mask (close to sure it will happen). Noticing what other moves Tobi has and on what level he can use the rinnegan and what else Naruto can do now with Kurama on his side.
    3-Brother time and what Itachi likes to tell Sasuke before he goes away and what directions is Sasuke going to take.

Considering we have all the above "pending" so we get this stupid flashback its just murder for me.

Also do these spoilers mean that we are getting a chapter before next week?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Can't say i am interesting in Sasori either lol.
    Right now we have:

1-Madara vs Kages and how will they win that and who will die (if anybody dies...). Also what other rinnegan techs will he show and jutsus.
    2-Tobi vs Naruto and co and finily getting to see who is under that mask (close to sure it will happen). Noticing what other moves Tobi has and on what level he can use the rinnegan and what else Naruto can do now with Kurama on his side.
    3-Brother time and what Itachi likes to tell Sasuke before he goes away and what directions is Sasuke going to take.

Considering we have all the above "pending" so we get this stupid flashback its just murder for me.
    Well Kishimoto always had the knack for killing tension...he went down the road of matching the timing of the fights to create EPICNESS and ...but I dunno if he considered that he will have to interrupt them
    Quote Quote:
    Also do these spoilers mean that we are getting a chapter before next week?
    It's a possibility...ohana having the chapter means that the chapter is already printed, but it really depends on the speed of raw providers of different teams, and that's an unknown...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

More flashback = sadness for another 7 days

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    More flashback = sadness for another 7 days
    More than 7 days my friend, since if the chap is published, say, tomorrow we will have to way the wednesday after the next.

Still I don't really mind Kabuto's flashback, character development is always welcome.
    Yet I too hope that with this chapter it will end, 3 chaps of flashbacks is enough, this chapter should just wrap everything up and return to the fight. We know already what made Kabuto the man he is, it was explained why he didn't see his true self, now it remains to be explained why he was so loyal to Oro, which will be likely answered in this chap.
    After that, Kabuto's development happened in the current story, so no use in seeing it again

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the first Golden Week I can recall where I didn't crave for a Naruto Chapter like a junkie jonesing for his next fix. Either I'm getting old or Kishi F'd up big time this year. Just like I predicted, May 9th is the magic date where we might finally return from the dreaded flashbacks...
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    This is the first Golden Week I can recall where I didn't crave for a Naruto Chapter like a junkie jonesing for his next fix. Either I'm getting old or Kishi F'd up big time this year. Just like I predicted, May 9th is the magic date where we might finally return from the dreaded flashbacks...
    Idk, I was craving pretty bad when it was Sasuke vs Itachi. Lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah man your right...

I usually not one to dislike flashbacks so bad, but to know that we have these epic fights going on and we r focused in flashbacks is disappointing. Especially since these flashbacks have been very uneventful...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Is no one else happy with these flashbacks? I agree they could be done better, but hasn't the mystery of Kabuto been something fans have been itching for since the beginning?

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast