Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 72 Discussion

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    No one has paid too much attention to it, but Jinee unabashedly called Saehee Shioon's girlfriend. I guess she is out of the picture, now?
    Huh? Jinie has been calling Sehee "Shioon's girlfriend" since way back (well, her and everyone else), don't see why this'd be such a big thing now...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Huh? Jinie has been calling Sehee "Shioon's girlfriend" since way back (well, her and everyone else), don't see why this'd be such a big thing now...
    the big thing now is Sera using a pen as a spoon on her coffee hahahahahahah " TOO MUCH CUTENESS!"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let this be a lessen to us all. Don't trust a doctor that works out of a cardboard box in the hall of a subway station.

.......Wait, how did Shioon not know that?!

And as for Sera.....

I think she has proven that she needs to be in every chapter from now on; if only to prevent Shioon from getting fitted with a ball gag ever EVER again. Let the first piece of the "Shioon harem plan" fall into place!
    Last edited by Jammin; May 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

my main guess is Shion breaks out with some help, he hasn't gotten much of practice at black heaven and earth technique.
    considering his amount of training, but accidently triggering it (the technique) whats the possibility?

hmmm Sera expression and words are priceless, it was sooo funny hahahaha

ps: i could already tell that the main character never dies, so he will make it out
    Last edited by The_kid; May 18, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter Sera must have an eyes and ears network like no other. I am glad that she was able to contact him. But I don't think anyone rescues Shioon from this. Reasoning is NO ONE knows where he is at but Hobo Doc and Coo Guy. Unless Cool Guy becomes one of the Shioon converted.

This is all on Shioon to get himself out.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Sera already had someone tailing the Bae Seung-Jae [mad doctor] Gol Hyeol Moon (Bone and Blood clan)
    So already figured out his relationship with One Moon School, Illwallmoon Won-Jae Hyun (leader) The one who made the ''one dan moon'' drugs which contain a ki-worth of many elite martial artists.

So the good question remains how will he do it? How will Shion escape!?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what would be funny? It would be funny if 9AD himself somehow came to save Shioon. I know this will NEVER happen... but it would be damn cool! XD
    Maybe both Master and Disciple can punch some common sense into each other again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't agree with you more Jammin, Sera has turned out to be one of my top characters for her sharp intellect. Anyone else think Cool Guy could help Shioon at some point? The fact that he is curious about him and even told douchebag about how special he is rings some bells to me. Maybe down the road he will help Shioon out or give him some information.

I wonder if this purifying of the blood will actually heal Shioon's ki center by accident. Then once he has his ki he will be able to bust out of that harness. Must be some reason why the doc said it was special and that Shioon had the highest ki level in all of Murim.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow and here goes the blood . *shiver*

I really can't stand seeing Shioon in that state but hmm i'm starting to think as well that maybe 'cause of this stupid doc's doings Shioon's Ki center might be fixed As for him using Focus stomp or Black Heaven & Earth technique i don't think it's gonna happen , at least not in his state . He's really freaked out right now and i don't blame him 'cause he's dealing with that psycho after all.

And i really can't believe.... what a complete . What the hell Gyu Bum, Shioon is missing for 4 h already and you're starting to think something is strange only now That was really disappointing , at least for me .

Just as i thought Moon Ju really didn't know who the "ingredient" was . I liked his expression when he heard the truth. It resembles with "i'm in deep shit " kind of expression

Overall the chapter was ok . Things are going in an interesting direction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

great so after destroying his ki center and rendering him absolutely useless for almost the entire Breaker:The new waves now it's time to steal his blood and give it to someone else ? This is turning out exactly like Bleach -_-

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

haha i see some people have already come out with the idea themselves. my first thought was that, to make high purity ki he would maybe need to fix his ki center first to produce the max amount. so maybe doc man actually fixed his ki center before cutting him up. ohh man i cant wait to see soul crushing fists flying around the streets from a kid in his boxers. Let the pain commence!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it will be funny if the doctor is a good guy and giving Shioon a dialysis (removing waste and excess water from the blood, and is used primarily to provide an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people) but this time he is removing the impurities of Shioon's blood to make a purified Blood giving Shioon a fix on his KI center and giving him a big boost

i don't really know if the Dialysis machine and the one doctor is using are the same :P
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 18, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am excited about the possibilities. The ones I see are.

1) This blood thing will heal Shioon's ki center and then he will spam GMR's moves.
    2) This will not heal his ki center but the ki circulation going through his body will be enough to escape.
    3) He will pass out and wake up with everyone around him worrying.
    4) An unlikely follower in Mamungi will rescue him because he calls him cutie
    5) The One Moon School guy will call in a favor and track the cell phone of Hobo Doc and Shioon will be rescued.
    6) Cool Guy will get a guilty conscious and save Shioon

The One Moon School guy didn't even know who they were cutting up as 'ingredients'. His face is priceless when he found out who the 'ingredient' was. I think Sera is the only person who understands how many latches Shioon has on the Murim world. She understands that in order to preserve Murim in any way clans and MAA will have to unite. When Kang Sung, Hyuk So Chun, Elder Kwon, Mamnugi, Gym Bum, and Old Lady Yoda are all on Shioons side he is going to be a beast. Plus now he has ties to One Moon School. If they were to all unite under one person Shioon then that would be a just organization.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is becoming painful to read, my favorite manhwa/ga just went to complete and utter garbage I can't even force myself to this anymore, ugh...

Btw, rather than dismantling Shioon, why not just make another Il-Wol-Shin-Dan pill? Isn't that what purified and compressed blood of Shioon is? Is the author out of ideas? Was he rushed?
    Last edited by svyatoslav; May 19, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

@svyatoslav

in this chapter it was said that bones and organs also contains ki and he wants to harvest every last bit of it. Besides that he also has to give the other doc who wants to revive Shiho the half of the blood.

Also the doc never stated that he wants to create a Il-Wol-Shin-Dan pill. Right now he wants to create a powerful medicine for the S.U.C. With one Il-Wol-Shin-Dan pill you only make one of the S.U.C strong.
    Probably the doc improves the pill he is already giving the S.U.C but without eliminate the sideeffects. That also means that if he refuses to make new pills, all the S.U.C fodder just gonna die. Maybe even the captians if they also use the pills. The doc could just wipe out the whole S.U.C.
    After all his negotiating position isn't so bad besides Shiwoon kills him next chapter.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast