Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 72 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    @Ninja_Pirate hmm if it was shioon would of broke out when the doc come back in the room he was struggling to get free so i don't really think so
    He did try to.. and doc did tell that they are special set of chains for this purpose.. so I am sure that the force Shioon has shown there, it would have broke any normal chains or anything restraining him in normal conditions...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be great if 4ghost prediction how Shiwoon free himself come true. The chances for that are not so bad since "focus stamp" doesn't need room to move. 9Arts was just in a standing position using this technique.
    This would be a great way to bring Shiwoon back in game.

After this chapter I think that Cool-Guy gonna switch sides (*hust* joining Shiwoon's harem) and even help him out of this situation. The way he speaks about him reminds me of yaoi boy.

@Ninja_Pirate hmm if it was shioon would of broke out when the doc come back in the room he was struggling to get free so i don't really think so
    It was said that this is a special chair, not for normal people but for murim. To shred the bonds u need a technique but this requieres room to move. Thats why focus stamp would be the perfect solution right now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post
    It was said that this is a special chair, not for normal people but for murim. To shred the bonds u need a technique but this requieres room to move. Thats why focus stamp would be the perfect solution right now.
    haha i find this funny how in the world is it a special chair? aren't murim supposed to be really strong the chair shouldn't have enough strength to hold him he broke a reinforced glass door this chair should be no problem with his strength even if he cant move he should be able to just bust out of it
    Last edited by blennz; May 18, 2012 at 06:36 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

@blennz
    right now shiwoon doesn't know any bust attacks like Full Body Barrier. He is in panic, just struggling and not using any techniques like Soul-Crushing Strike again the reinforced glass door.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post
    @blennz
    right now shiwoon doesn't know any bust attacks like Full Body Barrier. He is in panic, just struggling and not using any techniques like Soul-Crushing Strike again the reinforced glass door.
    yes i know what i mean is that the chair doesn't make sense it should be no problem to any true murim master they train there body to the ultimate limit with that endless regime thing or w/e its called shioon has done some of this it shouldn't really matter if he is bind or not the chair shouldn't really be any problem to break out if you have ki all you have to do is muscle your way out with brute strength i know shioon isn't capable of breaking out because his ki center is broken want im trying to say is the notion of the chair holding a real murim person is funny

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Shioon's Ki center will be fix because of what the doctor is doing he said that Shioon's KI is circulating and he is the most powerful murim now hahahahaha Shioon is gonna get fixed :O

but he can't do anything right now because his blood is being drained even a most powerful murim can't make any super moves when he is low on blood i think the next chapter Shioon's vision is gonna get blurry or if Shioon get some sudden burst of power he will be like a drunk dude and can't balance himself
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 18, 2012 at 07:32 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner no1Knowme's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

omg that was really painful to watch shiwoon like this I feel really bad for him the chapter felt like it's punishing him for his stupidity the way that sera and Smug face talk about him that was harsh =(

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i think Shioon's Ki center will be fix because of what the doctor is doing he said that Shioon's KI is circulating and he is the most powerful murim now hahahahaha Shioon is gonna get fixed :O
    his ki is at the strongest but his skill is not up to par with his power and your right the doc is really dumb i wouldn't be surprised if he just hulked his way out of that chair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool-guy is only interested why he was able to improve that quick also, he is fascinated by his growth just like Chundomoon So-Chun Hyuk (assistent leader)
    I doubt he would quickly betray the S.U.C. Leader and Elder. I think the new Mil-Yang head Sera will talk with the One Moon School, Illwallmoon Won-Jae Hyun (leader) The one who made the ''one dan moon'' drugs which contain a ki-worth of many elite martial artists.

Then he might cooperate with Sera, to find Shion. (After hearing S.U.C. is working with Bae Seung-Jae [mad doctor] Gol Hyeol Moon (Bone and Blood clan) 30 years ago being wiped away) Meanwhile Shion regaining some of his former ki-state, getting more powerfuller, causing his arms and legs a forcefull way out (instead his arms under his blood) but fails.

Meanwhile Sun-woo clan is on the move... thats all?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

his ki is at the strongest but his skill is not up to par with his power and your right the doc is really dumb i wouldn't be surprised if he just hulked his way out of that chair
    i hope on the last page Shioon is not getting nervous getting his blood but i hope something is happening like

before Shioon's vision gets blurry i think he will feel some KI on his body flowing and starts to meditate hehehehe and maybe the doc will say oh now you accept to die and then bam Shioon already meditated on what the scenario is and gets out and can't balance himself and Cool guy will see him and Shioon will insert some pressure on him (Luffy on ID wolves)and cool guy will be stuned
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 18, 2012 at 07:55 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

idiot doctor doesnt he remember what happen when 9ad dragon got angry and now he made shwoons ki the biggest in the murin world and and purifying it i think this will heal his ki. and with his anger he will go in the the black threshold technique and go crazy.

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

lol he's going to be helped by the girls again.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bamf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Like pretty much everyone else, my hope is that he goes Black Heaven and Earth.

An irony here is that Shioon would be more than willing to give a humongous amount of his blood to what's-her-name. Once this is all over, I expect Shi-oon will find out about her (great theory, 4ghost), and he'll save her with his new super body. She, being GMR's love, will probably pacify GMR into never associating with the SUC and will convince him to take it down instead. GMR will owe everything to Shioon, too, since it was him that saved her.

No one has paid too much attention to it, but Jinee unabashedly called Saehee Shioon's girlfriend. I guess she is out of the picture, now? I'm certain she will be once Shioon regains his powers, since he is going to want to protect everyone and do everything himself. Moreover, she has no "in" with the GMR-Shioon-GMR's lover dynamic, and I don't think it will be good for narrative flow to manufacture such a relationship. Sera is great because she will be the one to guide the process of restoring GMR's love, and she's a clan head. And she's way hotter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i know what i mean is that the chair doesn't make sense it should be no problem to any true murim master they train there body to the ultimate limit with that endless regime thing or w/e its called shioon has done some of this it shouldn't really matter if he is bind or not the chair shouldn't really be any problem to break out if you have ki all you have to do is muscle your way out with brute strength i know shioon isn't capable of breaking out because his ki center is broken want im trying to say is the notion of the chair holding a real murim person is funny
    I think I understand what Murim is getting at. Those from Murim are still human, no one is a Superman, they can still be fell by bullets and are bound by a few other human limitations. If you recall what Gyu Bum said immediately after the reinforced glass was broken, it would be apparent that that was not something just anybody from the Murim could duplicate.

Also judging from what we know based off of the only techniques we learned about, along with Shioon, in how Ki is used, it may be impossible for a normal Murim In to escape the restraints. Back in chapter 29 the importance of synchronizing one's Simgechehon, mind breath soul body, is particularly important to use a technique properly. The restraints are probably strong enough to secure someone of great strength, but not enough to hold down a true master or those in Murim that are juggernauts. It shouldn't be too much of a surprise that the opponent once again looked down on Shioon.

@kidopitz27 it could very well be that whatever the doctor did to Shioon has already either fixed the Ki center or resolved Shioon's issue of not being able to use Ki.
    Last edited by 4ghost; May 18, 2012 at 08:56 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    idiot doctor doesnt he remember what happen when 9ad dragon got angry and now he made shwoons ki the biggest in the murin world and and purifying it i think this will heal his ki. and with his anger he will go in the the black threshold technique and go crazy.
    i like your idea purifying Shioon's blood can result to a massive power boost on his KI or maybe the Dan Shioon ate is full of impurities that's why Shioon's Ki circulation is really a mess like what GMR said i think after purifying the blood Shioon will be 100% healed

or what GMR did when destroying his KI center is to halt the effect of the DAN and not to kill (maybe because of the impurities on the DAN it is becoming a poison to Shioon )Shioon just like the SUC members

my prediction is like NAM61:

after the doc purified his KI Shioon will feel his KI flowing (just like the doctor said his ki is flowing) he will remember his training using GMR's phone and uses BHT and the "special Chair" can't hold too much ki and breaks freeing Shioon
    killing/half dead the doctor and when Cool guy returned he will see Shioon and Shioon on BHT mode puts too much presure on cool guy and he passed out

on the mean time Sera and the others traced the location of Shioon and see Shioon full of blood in his body and passed out

and on the Smug face side he will learn that Shioon escaped and killing/half dead and Cool guy hostage and announce that SUC the one destroying the balance of murim is Sunwoo Clan's head Shioon on MMA
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 18, 2012 at 09:00 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast