Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 72 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions

I personally don't think Shioon will use the Black Heaven & Earth technique just yet . Even though i don't quite like to see him being always rescued by someone i remain with my conviction that Elder Kwon will get there and save him .

Tbh I'm more interested in Moon Ju's reaction now that he found out that the "ingredient" is none other then 9AD's disciple I wanna see if he's gonna change his attitude.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also don't see the Black Origin Threshold making an appearance here for Shioon this early in the story. I expect to see it in a similar circumstance as when Chunwoo was consumed by it. My guess that would be somewhere in Part 2's finale, with his opponent being Jegal since I suspect troll face is to be reserved for Hyuk-So-Chun. If it were to happen as I propose then I think it would be an appropriate parallel to have Chunwoo return the favor and snap Shioon out of his rage, although kill the target while he's at it. Besides we are not sure if that ridiculous amount of Ki even qualifies for BOT, since it wasn't brought about by the BHET.

Regarding the current situation, I fully expect Shioon to manage to somehow remove himself from immediate danger, as long as that highest level of ki is accessible for Shioon to use that is. After that it will be up to Shioon to survive long enough to evade recapture and be rescued by those coming to his aid.
    Last edited by 4ghost; May 24, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think shwoon will use the black threshold tech to save himself he has been though a lot he will break soon and go crazy. but if this does not happen i dont think the elder kwon will save him i think the guy from the supernovas who was with shwoon. or sera will do it to redeem her self for not telling shwoon the truth.
    Last edited by NAM61; May 22, 2012 at 08:04 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I personally don't think Shioon will use the Black Heaven & Earth technique just yet . Even though i don't quite like to see him being always rescued by someone i remain with my conviction that Elder Kwon will get there and save him .

Tbh I'm more interested in Moon Ju's reaction now that he found out that the "ingredient" is none other then 9AD's disciple I wanna see if he's gonna change his attitude.
    His reaction so far has reminded me of the movie Ratatouille. The part where Ego tastes the ratatouille and is pushed back into rememberance of his childhood. I bet that he is going to figure out that Shioon has eaten the Egg/Pill/Dan. Thus the reaction that the dead Shiho had. I am interested in his reaction though too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

agreed. it is high time SOMEBODY notices things could not probably be the way they are with Shioon's condition without some sort of external influence other than 9ADs training. I wonder if Sera has her theories about that - she's pretty fast on the uptake normally ... If Moon Ju doesn't get it I'll be irked btw how soon can we expect the chap, shouldn't it be around around today or tomorrow, the raw at least?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

am i the only one that thinks shiwoon won't break out with BOT?
    to me BOT will be used in a diff context than this...i dont know...he's been in so many diff situations where we though..BOT...but that didnt happen...almost as if the author doesn't even want that technique to be used by the disciple lol

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i think shwoon will use the black threshold tech to save himself he has been though a lot he will break soon and go crazy. but if this does not happen i dont think the elder kwon will save him i think the guy from the supernovas who was with shwoon. or sera will do it to redeem her self for not telling shwoon the truth.
    I think its sera that's going to save him, probably by going there herself or telling someone from sunwoo clan specific info that helps to locate him. Thus becoming the person that saved shioon's life indirectly and AT THE SAME TIME redeeming herself lol cuz WE ALL know she wants to be perfect in his eyes even though she puts up a front...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't wanna see Shioon being saved by Sera I mean yeah in a way she is doing what she's doing for Shioon's sake but i don't wanna see her personally showing up there to his rescue . It would suck from my point of view .

Elder Kwon for the rescue

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt kwon will even be told i think the supernova will try and rescue him without getting in trouble him and sera will do it imo if shwoon does not save himself which i think will happen using the black threshold tech.

sera vs cool guy or the other suc chick could happen if she goes to save him

plus i want to see an even fight kwon is to powerful for anyone in the SUC he beat the leader smug face easily with no real challenge. kwon goes suc is destroyed
    Last edited by NAM61; May 24, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me reiterate my thoughts for the upcoming chapter. I think Shioon will reflect back to his lessons from Goomoonryong, Elder Jung and how he practiced what they imparted on to him in the meditation training he learned from Master Yaewon. He will then apply what he learned to his current predicament, thus allowing himself to escape immediate danger.

The situation will become one where the SUC find themselves trying to contain and recapture Shioon, rather than repell any outside threats while protecting the perimeter. This whole situation will be due to the doctor having underestimated Shioon's ability.
    Last edited by 4ghost; May 24, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not to be rude but how are you guys implying that shinwoo is going to use the bot when he hardly learn any tricks from the phone my prediction is that some how with the stress of things shinwoo will some how pull an attack and run but not a attack like bot

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Shioon must free himself, or at least delay the operation until someone comes to the rescue (Gyu-Bum Yi is really dumb btw, for waiting FOUR HOURS without suspecting anything!). It's probably quite early for the Black Origin Technique, but maybe, with the substance the doctor just injected him (duuumb doctor) and the respiration techniques he was taught in the video on his phone, he may be able to pull off something like BTO, yet incomplete and unstable, and free himself.

I just hope next chapter won't be another flashback/memory/phone call/meanwhile-situation/etc!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ya i hope in this next chapter Shioon-Nim goes nuts and uses black threshold tech. its going to be awesome cant wait for the next 5 hours to come

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6