Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 34 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 34 Discussion/Chapter 35 Prediction Thread

my question is annie using this crystal as a defensive mechanism on purpose or is this her body shutting down(as far as titan power)her type(s)might be different than eren.hell,he's the only titan we've seen with a"skeletor"face...lol.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member vampire killer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

So the wall was build by titans. I was wondering how the human`s have build wall so big after they ware attact by the titan`s. It seems that there is some conspiracy going on.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/6239/sh...-waitingroom/6 And this is something very intersting. The people are runing from the titan to the wall. But the wall is already build? So how the people know that there was a wall that big build? The nae of the firs chapter is To You, In 2000 Years So what does that means??

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess the author talked about the walled city being already there when humans started using it one century before the current events (don't know if this is true.... I need to read the series again)

About Annie: i believe it was on purpose, her last resort before being caught.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I've finally read all the current chapters and I'm amased. It's one of the best ongoing shounen mangas so far. And especially because it has a great mystery behind it. It was really great to finally confirm that the woman-type titan was Annie. Also it was great to learn that the Walls were built by Titans and Collosal Titans are inside the Walls sleeping there. That's a very interesting thing and now I'm thinking that all the Titans from the begining might have been made by humans, but some of them got berserk and turned against for some reason (maybe because they felt betrayed or maybe because they didn't want to surve as tools more). Still some of them kept conciousness and now try to rule over others and also try to crush corrupt Government.
    Hope we'll finally see other mysteries being revealed in the upcoming chapters.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone. First time poster.

I recently read through the series, and despite its shortcomings I like it.

Also glad to see a forum here. I actually thought to look because of haegar's sig pic.

In any case, I'm sure we're going to find that the King is willing to sell everyone out for his own ambitions, you all remember that thing about the supplies back in the first chapters?

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2