Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse : Chapter 237 Discussion/238 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ekinox's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse : Chapter 237 Discussion/238 Predictions

Chapter OUT: http://readonline.egscans.com/Nobles...isplay=webtoon
    very good chapter, even if it was sure they'll rest it's good to read!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic169996_2.gif

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a chapter! Four thumbs up for Tao!

I do think Noblesse's art was not in its prime time anymore... I actually prefer the first few chapters or hundred of the series, after that it got a bit strange. I feel that in this chapter Tao was done great (he was the star of this chapter after all) while Takeo, Frank, and Rai got even stranger. Oh, well. :PP

Sad to see Frank looked so frustrated in controlling his power... Do you think we will see him trying to resolve the issue with the souls inside Dark Spear who talked to him and cursing him?

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    RK-5 and Franky have to get stronger, if they want to protect Rai. Franky is their spearhead now, he has to learn to control the cursed powers. Do you think, Rai will understand his reasons and help him get control of his powers? Its sort of trusting Franky and his devotion towards Rai.
    I do agree. I think Rai understands Frank's reason... but for the same answer he told RK-4 (which is now RK-5), he wanted Frank to have a 'normal' life, thus restricting his power and forbid him from releasing the seal as he wants. Perhaps by looking at how dedicated RK-5 are he will change his mind a bit...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. It seems as if a part of Frank's power was sealed by himself and right now he unsealed it in order to fight Union but also to prevent Rai from fighting.
    Franky gonna be more badass than ever before. Can't wait for it.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Really seeing this chapter i'm more than convinced Tao indeed hit his head really hard that time in the fight . He's become so fearless even daring to name Franky one of Rk4.... oh pardon Rk 5 And his evil Mwahaha laugh rocks I'm glad that he's like this now actually

Anyway it was really nice chapter . I was so happy seeing them so worried about Rai and deciding to throw their lives away to protect him I'm really curious to see what Rai's answer will be 'cause he didn't get to say anything since Tao was being so noisy

About Franky . Hmm he said he undid the seal but i always thought Rai was the only one who had the power to undo his seal . Guess it was just Franky showing his respects by asking Rai's permission huh . And what was that black sphere i wonder ? The seal ?

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested.)

Seira is an official RK-5 member now. I love it and I wonder how long it will be till Tao conscripts Sangeen and Yontsu too. The RK-7.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about the 2 KSA agents! I'm pretty sure will see them again in 2 chapters or so. Maaaany things to discuss! Yup!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

nice stress relief chap for noblesse world . though the chap had some really interesting innuendos all over it
    what i can infer is
    1) Frankenstein got some power up/ had some thing that he didnt use but will use it in near battles, that dark sphere was ominous
    2) rai possibly couldn't sense Frankensteins releasing the limiters, may be his condition is deteriorating really fast and some of his powers are being dulled , either that or he didnt have time to start a conversation and RK 5 blasted into the house

nd ya we ll get to see KSA agents real soon. Esp now that KSA is totally demolished and the union will strike any time

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

nd by the looks of things Rk 5 might get a serious power up soon.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    1) Frankenstein got some power up/ had some thing that he didnt use but will use it in near battles, that dark sphere was ominous
    I don't think it's really a power up; it seems like he has been able to do it from before but unable to control it properly and got the seal so he kind of gave up. But now that Rai is once again in danger, and the kids, and the whole school, he has no choice but to work on it again. From his frustrated face, that is. XD

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    2) rai possibly couldn't sense Frankensteins releasing the limiters, may be his condition is deteriorating really fast and some of his powers are being dulled , either that or he didnt have time to start a conversation and RK 5 blasted into the house
    I wonder if the room is truly that strong to hold off the effect of the power, or if Rai really is getting weaker... Though I tend to think that their relationship is the kind of in which you will always be able to sense though you may not be able to oppress the power like you wish when you're stronger.

Everyone needs a serious power up, both KSA agents who will definitely fight with them and RK-5.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2