Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

Well the point of this chapter was to show a resolve of Akira to make a comeback reasonable, now the question is will there be any difference? At this point Jenezad cannot block the hit, or dodge it, but he is in perfect position to perfom a throw...wich i think he will do...the problem is he still will be hit,and the whole match can end in a draw with both dead(dont know about any miracle-healers on the Yami side)

Oh and if Hongou is not used the tech with misplacin inner organs,then he is dead ,case atm Jenezad got his kidneys in his hands and a liver is close enough too.....hope you will make it...Akira

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew he would get up and make it to the tournament, this guy is crazy.

Now he is aiming to nukite Jenazad's head, who knows what will happen.

I wasn't really good with predictions so far, but even better, I get surprised every chapter

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure that Jenazad still not be finished. It's not fair to be defeated after always have an advantage all the match. And it's not an honor win for Hongo as well.
    I agreed with both draw but they didn't dead.
    Maybe they will have re-match but this time it's Kenichi match fight instead of him.

PS. I 100% of guessing ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

So Hongou pulled an Apachai? After Jenazad said from their fight he knows him reasonably well, I expect him to break Hongous attack but still take a scar that will stain his fake young face.

If Akira straight wins in this situation even if he dies as well, its just too much. I won't lie I wanna see Jenazad fight a fight were he's on the losing end, but if he's taken out here I'm missing the logic and some good chapters of his smug face getting bashed in.

He earned his win let him take it

FuS

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    If Akira straight wins in this situation even if he dies as well, its just too much. I won't lie I wanna see Jenazad fight a fight were he's on the losing end, but if he's taken out here I'm missing the logic and some good chapters of his smug face getting bashed in.

He earned his win let him take it
    I dont know interested you in football or not...but Chelsea just won a league of champions(a couple of days ago) and if you watch the actual game (against Bavaria) the Bavaria was having an upper hand for the WHOLE game (it was 1:0 in their favour)...they got like 18 corner kicks without an actual result,and then at the end of the game Chalsea have their first corner strike and they make a goal, wich leads to 1:1 and Chalsea won on penalties,case Bavaria missed.

So my point...victory deserve only the winner, domination have nothing to do with it.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    I dont know interested you in football or not...but Chelsea just won a league of champions(a couple of days ago) and if you watch the actual game (against Bavaria) the Bavaria was having an upper hand for the WHOLE game (it was 1:0 in their favour)...they got like 18 corner kicks without an actual result,and then at the end of the game Chalsea have their first corner strike and they make a goal, wich leads to 1:1 and Chalsea won on penalties,case Bavaria missed.

So my point...victory deserve only the winner, domination have nothing to do with it.
    ......and of course the Akira fan boy would say this lol

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper
    ......and of course the Akira fan boy would say this lol
    Well, lets stay more....ehhhm constructive.
    Yes, i like the Akira's character and i wish for him to succed, but this have nothin to do with my current post, case if he dies and Silcardo will be victorious i will not have "butthurt" about this, case all my statements still stands "only the winner deserve the victory", if "attacker" fails to kill "defender" and got cought by counter-attack, it is obviously a fault of attacker...and vise versa if "defender" fails to survive the pressure of "attacker" and missed his counter-attack,then it's his fault...
    So let's not make this tread in "fanboys battle"...and the whole "fanboy" termin is a bit...harsh :S
    i'm pretty much tryin to stay objective, so it have nothin to do with it :P
    Last edited by Shader; May 21, 2012 at 10:38 AM.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Well, lets stay more....ehhhm constructive.
    Yes, i like the Akira's character and i wish for him to succed, but this have nothin to do with my current post, case if he dies and Silcardo will be victorious i will not have "butthurt" about this, case all my statements still stands "only the winner deserve the victory", if "attacker" fails to kill "defender" and got cought by counter-attack, it is obviously a fault of attacker...and vise versa if "defender" fails to survive the pressure of "attacker" and missed his counter-attack,then it's his fault...
    So let's not make this tread in "fanboys battle"...and the whole "fanboy" termin is a bit...harsh :S
    i'm pretty much tryin to stay objective, so it have nothin to do with it :P
    I see your point, and I agologize for calling you a fan boy that was unnecessary no hard feelings
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 21, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now it will be pure fuckery if Akira wins.

He just needs to die already, it's doesn't make sense for him to walk away alive. His character now has no meaning left.

What can he do ? I really don't want to see Hongo fight anymore, but I want to see Junazard(whatever his name is) fight someone more on his level
    Last edited by Lost0; May 21, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner g0i5y's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to Hongo winning and surviving. There are redeeming aspects in him, I have hope that he will be of aid to the Ryozanpaku side later on.
    A cheezy smile lights up everyone's day!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm honestly quite displeased with this chapter, and the mere fact that this fight has nearly extended to 8 chapters when it really should of been over like 4 chapters ago irks me (like this post if you also feel this way) but whatever I won't complain any further for now.

I still believe Akira is going to die. Look at the situation their in the middle of a jungle with no hospitals in the near vicinity, and unlike Apachai's fight there are no miracle doctors around AKA Akisame&Ma to perform surgery. Jenezad has pierced both sides of Akira's abdomen with his hands possibly damaging his intestines, kidneys, or some type of internal organ even if he doesn't die from the massive entry wounds itself he'll definitely bleed to death without proper treatment bye bye Akira.

I really don't know how the fight will end. Matsuena seems hell-bent on giving Akira more chances to win with these ridiculous comebacks. Jenezad is in a bad position right now with both of his hands inside Akira's body. However, I agree with someone else who said that he can perform a throw move before Akira strikes and finish him off. I doubt that will happen though the author may have other plans.....
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 21, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner g0i5y's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see what you mean. I reckon it'll be a kamikaze style death, seems most likely doesn't it?
    I totally agree with your point on the length, it's reached a tedious length.
    A cheezy smile lights up everyone's day!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like this chapter at all. The fight between Jenehazad and Akira should have ended like 3 or 4 chapters ago, now the author is just prolonging the fight needlesly. At least we got confirmation that next chapter the fight will end. About damn time!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If sakaki knows how to dodge bullets based off of where the gun is pointed, why hasn't he taught this to kenichi yet? I've been wrong so far, but I still want to make a prediction. Hongo is going to die. And kenichi will get to watch sakaki fight an injured jenezad who will still be too much for sakaki, but he will manage to win anyway.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast