Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSDK 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

...unless Akira isn't defeated.
    Yeah, he seems down and killed, but he could be pulling that "pull up the internal organ" trick that Sakaki used against him before. And now, when Silcardo's back is turned and his guard against Akira completely down... it's time for the master level thousand death strike (aka naruto style ass poke).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In all honesty, I grow rather tired of watching Sakaki fight. I think we've received a good enough dose of karate fighting in the past arc and during this one. If I have to see another karate fight I might commit suicide I want to see the Elder fight

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, there is the consideration of whether junazard is still an actual member of the one shadow nine fists. As it stands, junazard interfered in a fight between one of the nine fists and ryozampaku and messed with a disciple both of which are rather things which are not looked too kindly upon by yami. More so, junazard picked a fight with akira in doing all of this and we do know that the main reason the one shadow nine fists are together is to avoid conflict between them. As akira said, what junazard did was an indiscretion of a member of the nine fists and based on what we have seen his actions have been sanction by the one shadow (akira went to see him directly and later both of them showed up in tidat).

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Still, even in a extreme scenario I can't really imagine sakaki being at a disadvantage due to sheer anger or being taunted. To many degrees that would be a rookie mistake on part of a very well seasoned fighter.
    After all he has done (interfered with a members fight, killed a member of the nine fist, kidnaped a disciple) I think it is safe to assume he'll no longer be a member of the OSNF in which case he'll presumably be replaced by another master, but we mustn't forget that the one person who instigated this entire mess was the Bewitching Fist. I wonder if she'll receive any punishment for her part in this scandal.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    I think Sakaki will fight and be killed. Akira though injured will survive and become Kenichi's new master.
    Akira has it all a mansion, cars, money and all the powers granted to him being a member of the OSNF, so why would he give all that up to live at the dirt poor Ryozanpaku dojo? not mention his cold personality doesn't really fit in with the rest of the crew and wait...why would Elder would give him permission to be a member
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, mikumo did suggest taking miu however she did not quite suggest kidnapping and interfering in a fight between masters and doing something which could result in one of the nine fists killing a disciple. The way I see it she could walk away from this just saying that and pointing out junazad's could have at least tried to convince miu to join him (remember, he went to the interfering and kidnapping from the get go). I think she is fairly safe.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Any ideas when we'll get the next chapter? we got this chapter quite early this week...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper
    Any ideas when we'll get the next chapter? we got this chapter quite early this week...
    I was under impression it was a chapter from last week, not thisone....so maybe on this weekend...otherwise its gonna be the same day we got chapter this week,wich will be next tuesday

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah i see....hopefully there is no scheduled break

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

hello guys i have a really really big news and its this

W新連載+Wふろく サンデーS 7月号5/25発売!!

which means

Release 5/25 Sunday July issue of Appendix S + W New Series: W!!

i don't care about the first half i do care about this w new series w!!

i'm so excited about this
    and from where did i get this news
    i have get it from websunday website

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

another big news

http://www.m-bros.net/~wazadepa/box/000373.html

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

could you express yourself a tad more clearly please? is this relevant to anime OVA or to manga, WHAT new series? thx

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haegar View Post
    could you express yourself a tad more clearly please? is this relevant to anime OVA or to manga, WHAT new series? thx
    it said that the ova trailer i think will be out at 25-5-2012 and the second ova will reveal more things about the new series and it also said new series
    check the another big news link and you will understand more

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mshalhxh View Post
    hello guys i have a really really big news and its this

W新連載+Wふろく サンデーS 7月号5/25発売!!

which means

Release 5/25 Sunday July issue of Appendix S + W New Series: W!!

i don't care about the first half i do care about this w new series w!!

i'm so excited about this
    and from where did i get this news
    i have get it from websunday website

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

another big news

http://www.m-bros.net/~wazadepa/box/000373.html
    f**K if that's the real volume 47 cover then next volume would be bout chinese kenpo fights or something about renka, well at least this means that the current arc is almost over, thank god

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mshalhxh View Post
    it said that the ova trailer i think will be out at 25-5-2012 and the second ova will reveal more things about the new series and it also said new series
    check the another big news link and you will understand more
    thank you - and I did check and didn't understand more, gomen, I missed the "DVD 2" in the left bottom corner

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    It's only logical that the Elder will search the Kingdom of Tidat in due time because this is where he once fought Jenezad in the past. Why wouldn't he come back here to look for him?
    You'd think that would of been the first place he would have checked? plot hoooolleeesssss

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3