Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    18 13.14%
  • Good

    68 49.64%
  • Average

    28 20.44%
  • Bad

    23 16.79%
New Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 299

Thread: Naruto 587 Discussion

  1. #16
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Hmm, well, with that chapter ending it seems like Kabuto should survive and maybe do a heel-face turn.

    It seems like the way Izanami creates the infinite loop is by the viewer watching/recording a starting point, specific middle details, and an ending point which is nearly the same as the starting point, and then activating it.

    I wonder if Itachi will also use Izanami on Sasuke with his remaining eye. Maybe he's already set it up...

    It makes you wonder why Itachi didn't just use that genjutsu on Sasuke at some earlier point, like shortly before he died...
    When Itachi died, he thought Sasuke is actually good and will go back to Konoha on his own (but then Madara came etc), no?


    ex oriente lux

  2. #17
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Hmm, well, with that chapter ending it seems like Kabuto should survive and maybe do a heel-face turn.

    It seems like the way Izanami creates the infinite loop is by the viewer watching/recording a starting point, specific middle details, and an ending point which is nearly the same as the starting point, and then activating it.

    I wonder if Itachi will also use Izanami on Sasuke with his remaining eye. Maybe he's already set it up...

    It makes you wonder why Itachi didn't just use that genjutsu on Sasuke at some earlier point, like shortly before he died...
    Same reason why Itachi didn't bat an eye when Sasuke declared that he wants to destroy Konoha, despite having a very specific command ingrained in his brain that is "Protect Konoha" instead of going Sword of Totsuka on him.
    Itachi's Sharingan can predict so much far in the future that he knows that Sasuke will not destroy Konoha

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    istanbul
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Aparently Itachi has better talk no jutsu then Naruto rofl. Why not use that on Sasuke and make him go "good"? :P
    or why not use that on tobi and make him good?

  4. #19
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    or why not use that on tobi and make him good?
    Well, since Izanami is a counter to Izanagi, I imagine Izanagi is a counter to Izanami as well. Tobi = a wall of eyes, Itachi = two poor eyes.


    ex oriente lux

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    istanbul
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Well, since Izanami is a counter to Izanagi, I imagine Izanagi is a counter to Izanami as well. Tobi = a wall of eyes, Itachi = two poor eyes.
    if itachi plucks out the blind eye, what would happen?

  6. #21
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    if itachi plucks out the blind eye, what would happen?
    Now? Who knows.
    Were you talking about Itachi using Izanami on Tobi now, or when he was alive? Because Edo-Itachi hasn't met Tobi yet.. maybe he would use it on him, if he did.


    ex oriente lux

  7. #22
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Wasn't expecting an entire chapter explaining the workings of Izanami. Nor the introduction of some random ninja wanting Kabuto to be good. Really, Itachi should be focusing his efforts on fixing his mistakes with Sasuke, not saving Kabuto, unless I suppose there's some underlying plan in play.

  8. #23
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,828
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Wasn't expecting an entire chapter explaining the workings of Izanami. Nor the introduction of some random ninja wanting Kabuto to be good. Really, Itachi should be focusing his efforts on fixing his mistakes with Sasuke, not saving Kabuto, unless I suppose there's some underlying plan in play.
    If he fixes his mistakes with Sasuke, I doubt we'd have a Naruto vs Sasuke anyway.
    Also, Itachi said he'll leave Sasuke to him

  9. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Nor the introduction of some random ninja wanting Kabuto to be good.
    That was Urushi, one of Kabuto's foster siblings from the orphanage. The one who gave him the samurai helmet.

  10. #25
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SlashUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    As Itachi is an edo-tensei zombie, why isn't his left eye regenerating? It seems to stay blank on the last page, maybe the zombies can't regenerate sharingans, or did i miss something?

  11. #26
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    I hope that Kabuto has a backup plan , like a third person he summoned with edo tensei summoned all the other edo tenseis , so if Kabuto ends edo tensei , the edos summoned by the edo ( xD ) wont be unsummoned , this would be a perfect escape

  12. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    istanbul
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthdevil View Post
    I hope that Kabuto has a backup plan , like a third person he summoned with edo tensei summoned all the other edo tenseis , so if Kabuto ends edo tensei , the edos summoned by the edo ( xD ) wont be unsummoned , this would be a perfect escape
    muu's summoning of madara took quite some time, kabuto would have performed ritual via muu

  13. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Laif View Post
    I really want Kabuto to break free and just get rid of Itachi (as much as i like him). I Agree with everyone - Itachi is badass.. but apparently Izanami is just the opposite ;/;/;/ Kabuto.. just end it already..
    No omg just no, just end it right here so I can get back to my naruto fight....

  14. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    676
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    Hmmm. I usually apreciate those drawings that are meant to explain things. This time i did not understand them at all

    But, that speach to Sasuke from Itachi, well, this sounds crazy, but who else thinks there is second Izanami going on? Used on Sasuke. So even this what Sasuke sees is Izanami? I know, there is no loop, but it is because Sasuke has not made the decision yet.
    Last edited by Mack; May 23, 2012 at 06:17 AM.

  15. #30
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    If he fixes his mistakes with Sasuke, I doubt we'd have a Naruto vs Sasuke anyway.
    Also, Itachi said he'll leave Sasuke to him
    Well even if he only tries, it would be something. Seems like the entire reason Itachi failed was merely because he didn't try in the first place. Telling the truth, Kotoamatsukami, Izanami, seems like he could have fixed everything had he been a little more proactive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    That was Urushi, one of Kabuto's foster siblings from the orphanage. The one who gave him the samurai helmet.
    Oh, still seems random someone would want Kabuto to return at this time, though judging from his comment, it doesn't seem like he knows Kabuto is evil.

New Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts