Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    18 13.14%
  • Good

    68 49.64%
  • Average

    28 20.44%
  • Bad

    23 16.79%
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 299

Thread: Naruto 587 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hopehelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    So Izanagi and Izanami do not require Senju's cell; what Tobi told means that both Uchiha and Senju are needed for using the justsu perfectly.
    just kidding..

  2. #32
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,950
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hopehelp View Post
    So Izanagi and Izanami do not require Senju's cell; what Tobi told means that both Uchiha and Senju are needed for using the justsu perfectly.
    We knew that from the point Izanagi was first introduced.

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hopehelp View Post
    So Izanagi and Izanami do not require Senju's cell; what Tobi told means that both Uchiha and Senju are needed for using the justsu perfectly.
    he need Senju cell to prefect his Izanagi ....
    خداحافظ

  4. #34
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hopehelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    We knew that from the point Izanagi was first introduced.
    It is just a speculation which no solid evidence until now. Moreover, many people were arguing about this more than once including me.
    Last edited by hopehelp; May 23, 2012 at 06:45 AM.
    just kidding..

  5. #35
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,950
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hopehelp View Post
    It is just a speculation which no solid evidence until now. Moreover, many people were arguing about this more than once including me.
    No it was fact. Tobi stated that the Uchiha could use Izanagi for the brifest of moments. Then he stated how Oro worked on his arm with Senju DNA to extend its duration.

    Why do you think it was not allowed for the Uchiha to use it?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/16
    Because they could perform it lol.

    It was more then clear.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #36
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    WOW, just read the chapter and honestly all the mechanism of Izanami and how it will counter Izanagi all flew over my head , Well looks like Kages will be saved and we ll switch back to a more practical fight then a theoretical one. Will be disappointed if Madara is Un summoned and not defeated in a fight (No need to be fair and square though ) may be Tobi will summon him back and he ll be the Second last boss

  8. #37
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,950
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    I am fairly certain Madara will be stoped by the Kages first. Then get his ass sent back to the everafter.

  9. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    As much as I didn't want them to un summon they honestly don't have any way of defeating him. He had been toying with the kages and treating them like child's play. So canceling edo is the only way for now


  10. #39
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hopehelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    No it was fact. Tobi stated that the Uchiha could use Izanagi for the brifest of moments. Then he stated how Oro worked on his arm with Senju DNA to extend its duration.

    Why do you think it was not allowed for the Uchiha to use it?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/16
    Because they could perform it lol.

    It was more then clear.
    Yeah, your source is very clear for me. I also use this quote to prove my thought against the other. However, many people have their reasons too. One question is that where have you been while the argument was hot?
    just kidding..

  11. #40
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Had to go to about 4 different sites to read the whole manga. smh. Is anyone else not able to get the panels to show up on mangareader.net? Is there a way i cna fix that for myself? it didn't work on my laptop or phone and it's been like that for a while now.

    Anyway, Izanami works like we thought. I repeats a certain time but it overlaps with what already happen. That explains why it is a counter for Izanagi. If it just repeated a certain time over and over, with no overlap, Izanagi could be used over and over. It seems Itachi is in the business of purging souls. He purged Sasuke of Orochimaru before he died and now he's purging Kabuto of wanting to be like Orochimaru and forcing him to be himself. I guess that's why Itachi said what he said to Naruto back then. After Naruto fought his evil self during his jinchuuriki training, Itachi commented about how he seemed different. I wonder If Kabuto will become a good guy. It seems Itachi was reading what was going on in Izanagi while talking to Sasuke.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  12. #41
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Socrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    In any case, we will have a long battle between the 25 +1 madaras and the kages

  13. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Had to go to about 4 different sites to read the whole manga. smh. Is anyone else not able to get the panels to show up on mangareader.net? Is there a way i cna fix that for myself? it didn't work on my laptop or phone and it's been like that for a while now.

    Anyway, Izanami works like we thought. I repeats a certain time but it overlaps with what already happen. That explains why it is a counter for Izanagi. If it just repeated a certain time over and over, with no overlap, Izanagi could be used over and over. It seems Itachi is in the business of purging souls. He purged Sasuke of Orochimaru before he died and now he's purging Kabuto of wanting to be like Orochimaru and forcing him to be himself. I guess that's why Itachi said what he said to Naruto back then. After Naruto fought his evil self during his jinchuuriki training, Itachi commented about how he seemed different. I wonder If Kabuto will become a good guy. It seems Itachi was reading what was going on in Izanagi while talking to Sasuke.
    Mangareader blocks Viz manga titles with US IP addresses. Goto Mangapanda, it's a sister site with no restrictions.

    So Kabuto has a buddy who didn't forget him. I think he's going to live, and he wasn't converted by Naruto.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #43
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Had to go to about 4 different sites to read the whole manga. smh. Is anyone else not able to get the panels to show up on mangareader.net? Is there a way i cna fix that for myself? it didn't work on my laptop or phone and it's been like that for a while now.
    mangareader.net blocks licensed series for the US citizens ^^





    After reading the chapter, Izanami makes more sense. People using Izanagi were coming back to past, Izanami makes them enter an eternal loop of doing that, until they accept that Izanagi is just one big lie and they should accept the present.
    Time travel sounds kinda normal now

    I wonder if it's really the end, of Kabuto and of all ETs.

    Did I understand it correctly and Itachi said he did use Kotoamatsuki on Sasuke? Maybe he genjutsu'd him into looking for Itachi to kill him?


    ex oriente lux

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #44
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Manga-verse
    Country
    Egypt
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    complicated teq. that's all i have to say about it. even more complicated than izanagi. the last panel gives me the feeling that somehow kabuto will break free though
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

  18. #45
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions


New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts