Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

18 13.14%
  • Good

68 49.64%
  • Average

28 20.44%
  • Bad

23 16.79%
New Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 587 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

Tobi didn't teach him Izanagi, but that's assumed as he said Itachi didn't know all of his secrets otherwise Tobi'd be dead by now. Or, he probably didn't let Itachi know Tobi could do Izanagi. Though I can't imagine Tobi or Madara knowing or using Izanami since it wouldn't really suit them, and it'd probably give Itachi more power, at least temporarily.

I hope Kishi doesn't do that. Better ways to make Sasuke more even with Naruto than make forbidden jutsu have no price.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi didn't teach him Izanagi, but that's assumed as he said Itachi didn't know all of his secrets otherwise Tobi'd be dead by now. Or, he probably didn't let Itachi know Tobi could do Izanagi. Though I can't imagine Tobi or Madara knowing or using Izanami since it wouldn't really suit them, and it'd probably give Itachi more power, at least temporarily.

I hope Kishi doesn't do that. Better ways to make Sasuke more even with Naruto than make forbidden jutsu have no price.
    Seeing as he didn't copy them nor they were on the tablet ( otherwise Sasuke would've read them ) nor were they taught to him, how can he know them?
    Either Sasuke is the greatest, dumbest moron Uchiha on earth or Itachi was taught, plain and simple. Or at least it was explained to him the theory behind it.

As for Sasuke, the better way for him to deal with Naruto is the Rin'negan, since Rikudou, having the Rin'negan, subdued the Juubi, which is way stronger than Kyuubi at half-power, which in turn is stronger than any other bijuu.
    Imagine them combined...

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out on mangastream, more clear in my opinion.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Naruto is searching for peace and Itachi just got Sasuke thinking to search for how not to be an emo tool. Betting it switches to the other fights next chapter. Kishi's style ftw.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Itachi isn't really using Izanami to control Kabuto and get him to undo the jutsu. He just wants Kabuto to realize that he failed in being himself and that he should stop lying to himself and everything. So, I wonder if Itachi feels like he and Sasuke can't beat him. The reason I say that is because it seems more like Itachi is trying to appeal to Kabuto's feelings and situation. I think Itachi is figuring if he can get Kabuto to realize what he has done, then Kabuto will no longer want to fight the war and will willingly undo the Edo Tensei jutsu.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter!! I was close to guessing what is Izanami is. So basically Izanami is useless against those who realise and acknowledge themselves. Interesting ^_^. Now I predict that next week, once Kabuto is out of the plot, we would likely move back to Madara who btw is soooooooo close to killing a kage (like Kimimaro was to Garra in part 1 Naruto) but because of Itachi's great efforts, they make it out alive.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I'm still sort of disappointed that Kabuto never confronted Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like kishi is tying all the lose strings, looks like naruto is about to end!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I'm still sort of disappointed that Kabuto never confronted Naruto
    Same here.

But honestly, what does Itachi hope to accomplish? Even if Kabuto self realizes it doesnt guarantee that he will stop Edo tensei or wouldnt drive him to become more evil. Maybe Itachi is hoping for Kabuto to fight with only his natural born abilities.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say, it's interesting to see the new episode of the anime with Kabuto telling Madara exactly how to dispel edo. Was this in the manga? He gave Madara the exact code and to use Sharingan to manipulate him to do it...

Talk about timing when Itachi is about to dispel it and Madara just found out in the anime...lol

Was Kabuto really telling the truth about the combination. If so, how does Itachi know? Still seems odd Kabuto is getting beat by his own game (edo Itachi)...without any more summons/help
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Same here.

But honestly, what does Itachi hope to accomplish? Even if Kabuto self realizes it doesnt guarantee that he will stop Edo tensei or wouldnt drive him to become more evil. Maybe Itachi is hoping for Kabuto to fight with only his natural born abilities.
    Well, I don't think Itachi is really aiming for Kabuto to be a good guy but he wants him to acknowledge himself. That doesn't mean Itachi wants Kabuto to all of a sudden stop using the powers he achieved through other people but he wants him to understand that he's isn't other people thus he shouldn't act like other people.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Well, I don't think Itachi is really aiming for Kabuto to be a good guy but he wants him to acknowledge himself. That doesn't mean Itachi wants Kabuto to all of a sudden stop using the powers he achieved through other people but he wants him to understand that he's isn't other people thus he shouldn't act like other people.
    Also Sasuke is there to help Itachi

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if itachi will cease to exist when the ET Is broken....
    i realize he broke free of the ET control when the crow came out , but does that mean he will remain "alive" when the rest of the ET is broken....?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roma View Post
    I know it might just be me and could mean nothing else but the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the top panel here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c587/4.html was Shisui.
    I'd like to know who created izanami. is creating such a technique so easy? izanagi was created by the sage himself but izanami seems to be much more recent. kishi should adjust chronology,imo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok - what the heck is going on with Itachi talking like any Tom, Dick and Harry Uchiha was flinging around Izanagi any time they wanted? The way he was going on about it made it sound like Izanagi was a common, everyday, average jutsu that every Uchiha knew about and could do at any time. Well if that was the case, then why in the world didn't a bunch of Uchiha use Izanagi on the night of the massacre to save themselves?

Both Izanami and Izanagi just seem to me like really really bad plot no jutsus. In order to use the jutsu you have to lose your vision - so it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to 'train' on how to do the jutsu. So - what - someone just clenches their kagel muscles really hard, screams loud, and BOOM they instantly know how to perfectly execute Izanagi/nami? How did Itachi learn about it? How did he learn how to do them? It's all so much crap. These are bad, bad plot devices emblemic of lazy writing.

The chapter was OK though if you ignore the insane stupidity of the plot archetecture. I'm still betting that Kabuto isn't done yet. There's more to this fight yet...
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Ok - what the heck is going on with Itachi talking like any Tom, Dick and Harry Uchiha was flinging around Izanagi any time they wanted? The way he was going on about it made it sound like Izanagi was a common, everyday, average jutsu that every Uchiha knew about and could do at any time. Well if that was the case, then why in the world didn't a bunch of Uchiha use Izanagi on the night of the massacre to save themselves?

Both Izanami and Izanagi just seem to me like really really bad plot no jutsus. In order to use the jutsu you have to lose your vision - so it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to 'train' on how to do the jutsu. So - what - someone just clenches their kagel muscles really hard, screams loud, and BOOM they instantly know how to perfectly execute Izanagi/nami? How did Itachi learn about it? How did he learn how to do them? It's all so much crap. These are bad, bad plot devices emblemic of lazy writing.

The chapter was OK though if you ignore the insane stupidity of the plot archetecture. I'm still betting that Kabuto isn't done yet. There's more to this fight yet...
    I feel you, man. I also made a similar post but no one replied. If that technique was such a common thing, then it means that a lot of Uchiha had Mangekyou Sharingan which is a contradiction to its rarity. Kishimoto made a mistake, obviously.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I feel you, man. I also made a similar post but no one replied. If that technique was such a common thing, then it means that a lot of Uchiha had Mangekyou Sharingan which is a contradiction to its rarity. Kishimoto made a mistake, obviously.
    But you don't need MS to do either technique...hence Danzo just had regular Sharingans. What I want to know was what his last eye technique was, was it Izanami that he was trying to save for Tobi?
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

New Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast