Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    18 13.14%
  • Good

    68 49.64%
  • Average

    28 20.44%
  • Bad

    23 16.79%
New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 286 to 299 of 299

Thread: Naruto 587 Discussion

  1. #286
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    naruto wouldnt be able to get him to stop the ET

    but if it was just a fight to the death, naruto would use the kyuubi chaakra and just bitchslap kabuto

    dont get me wrong the sage snake thing is cool and all , but i think the toad sage mode is probably just as badass

    however naruto's new form, is blazing fast and super powerful, powerful enough to go toe to toe with those tailed beasts that tobi was controlling, i dont see kabuto posing a threat to naruto at all right now

    honestly i think sasuke would kill kabuto, however it would be a closer fight
    naruto can have ma and pa use frog song on kabuto


    i think this chapter will be the end of edo tensei and something will stop itachi from telling sauske the truth maybe the zetsu spore on kabuto will make kabuto undo edo before sasuke and itachi talk.

  2. #287
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post

    honestly i think sasuke would kill kabuto, however it would be a closer fight
    Actually , i dont know how Sasuke could beat Kabuto , i mean , every eye technique except Izanami , Izanagi and Amaterasu arent working on him plus Kabuto is way better in Tai and Ninjutsu .

  3. #288
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFury View Post
    We're forgetting something. Naruto has already fought against a Rinnengan before and won, so there mustn't be a problem repeating that.
    IMO kabuto will leave izanami, but with some trick. It would be VERY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING if the Hiper-Mega-Fancy-Cool sharingan eyes win once again."Oh man, you've left izanami! then I'll press X-square-square-L1 to activate the "infinite chakra" o "some crapjutsu" cheat!"
    Naruto fought against a Rin'negan with help and a weakened Deva before. Second match, he and Bee were saved by Itachi, but I don't wanna count this fight as an actual fight since Naruto's much smarter than portrayed.

    One of the reasons why Tobi isn't using Rin'negan, as we saw, is because it uses chakra, something that Tobi can't spare a lot of because he's controlling the jinchuuriki and bijuu. or rather, he was. Plus, he'd be a lot more dangerous because he can phase through stuff and has Sharingan.

    Madara is using Rin'negan to an extent, but I guess it's pride reasons that he's not using it as much as he is Sharingan, especially because he's mocking the kage for not being able to make him resort to Rin'negan. He even took a jutsu to the shoulder for lulz and to show Hashirama's face on his chest. Naruto has little to no chance of beating Madara considering Madara has two powerful doujutsu, can use Mokuton, and is probably one of the most powerful Uchiha with more battle experience than any other shinobi, maybe except for Oonoki.

    to use Nagato as a measurement to see how Naruto would fare against other Rin'negan users is pretty bad considering they all have different powers.

    And lulz at the irony of Uchiha using cheats.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  4. #289
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    kabuto has got a lot of reasons to escape from izanami:
    1)he adfirmed that he is immune to every illusion;
    2)he has got a snake that should be excellent to counter illusions,and it hasn't done anything yet...
    3)itachi wants to kill him,but Urushi's presence implies that kabuto will meet him again
    4)madara mustn't be stopped,because that would allow dan to meet tsunade and to show us his evanescence technique.
    and the list goes on...

  5. #290
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He is not going to "bounce back" after he get's evaporated. Also its going to be easy as hell to target a puddle. Just aim at the bloody ground, no need to aim at the person. I don't even care what he got from Juugo, Karin and so on. 1 small Bee bijudama left Suigetsu KO'ed after having a lake to shield himself. Flashdama is going to completly evaporate Kabuto. The thing had 5 biju's of Bijudama in it and even the 8 tails was left oO.
    While it involved different circumstances, when Suigetsu was hit by a slightly weaker blast, he didn't evaporate, he got knocked out into a jelly form. With chakra absorption and healing ability, Kabuto can act as a poor man's Kisame, absorbing the chakra to fuel his healing. And a puddle would be hard hen you don't know where to aim. What, Naruto's just gonna randomly launch a blast with the hope that he gets Kabuto, even when we've seen that one could survive as long as it isn't a direct hit. If he was to hide close enough underneath the Kyuubi cloak, then a direct hit would be nearly impossible. Not to mention that Naruto's time in said mode is limited, meaning stalling would be beneficial for Kabuto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    naruto wouldnt be able to get him to stop the ET

    but if it was just a fight to the death, naruto would use the kyuubi chaakra and just bitchslap kabuto

    dont get me wrong the sage snake thing is cool and all , but i think the toad sage mode is probably just as badass

    however naruto's new form, is blazing fast and super powerful, powerful enough to go toe to toe with those tailed beasts that tobi was controlling, i dont see kabuto posing a threat to naruto at all right now

    honestly i think sasuke would kill kabuto, however it would be a closer fight
    Speed and power mean little when you're opponent is basically immune to physical blows. Anything but a massive blast would just cause Kabuto to liquify and heal.

  6. #291
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    While it involved different circumstances, when Suigetsu was hit by a slightly weaker blast, he didn't evaporate, he got knocked out into a jelly form. With chakra absorption and healing ability, Kabuto can act as a poor man's Kisame, absorbing the chakra to fuel his healing. And a puddle would be hard hen you don't know where to aim. What, Naruto's just gonna randomly launch a blast with the hope that he gets Kabuto, even when we've seen that one could survive as long as it isn't a direct hit. If he was to hide close enough underneath the Kyuubi cloak, then a direct hit would be nearly impossible. Not to mention that Naruto's time in said mode is limited, meaning stalling would be beneficial for Kabuto.

    Speed and power mean little when you're opponent is basically immune to physical blows. Anything but a massive blast would just cause Kabuto to liquify and heal.
    hmm immune to physical blows.... not so sure about that bro, naruto can probably blow up an entire village at this point if he used tailed beast bomb (or something similar) and just blow kabuto to tiny pieces

    i just dont see kabuto standing up to naruto right now naruto has his dads speed and even more power

    kabuto would be destroyed, i honestly dont think the fight would be very close

    in fact, i would argue that naruto in the sage toad mode, would beat kabuto in the sage snake mode

  7. #292
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kelv015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PR
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    While it involved different circumstances, when Suigetsu was hit by a slightly weaker blast, he didn't evaporate, he got knocked out into a jelly form. With chakra absorption and healing ability, Kabuto can act as a poor man's Kisame, absorbing the chakra to fuel his healing. And a puddle would be hard hen you don't know where to aim. What, Naruto's just gonna randomly launch a blast with the hope that he gets Kabuto, even when we've seen that one could survive as long as it isn't a direct hit. If he was to hide close enough underneath the Kyuubi cloak, then a direct hit would be nearly impossible. Not to mention that Naruto's time in said mode is limited, meaning stalling would be beneficial for Kabuto.

    Speed and power mean little when you're opponent is basically immune to physical blows. Anything but a massive blast would just cause Kabuto to liquify and heal.
    One flash bijuudama is all it would take. Hachibi's bijuudama left Suigetsu unconscious and in permanent liquid state for a considerable amount of time. Seeing how Hachiba was so amazed by kyuubi's bijudama, only can clearly assume Kyuubi's would be stronger hence it would also be capable of taking out a stronger Kabuto. Anyways, considering the 5 bijuu had already started to form their bijuudama when Naruto took notice and still had time to completely counter it, time should not be an issue with Kabuto.

    Regardless, Kabut should not be done here & Itachi should fail. If Itachi does indeed talk to Sasuke I cannot see Sasuke going back to his destroy Konoha phase. So imo, Kabuto somehow escapes Izanagi, maintains ET Madara going & somehow seals/defeats Itachi in front of Sasuke seconds before their ''talk''.

  8. #293
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    hmm immune to physical blows.... not so sure about that bro, naruto can probably blow up an entire village at this point if he used tailed beast bomb (or something similar) and just blow kabuto to tiny pieces

    i just dont see kabuto standing up to naruto right now naruto has his dads speed and even more power

    kabuto would be destroyed, i honestly dont think the fight would be very close

    in fact, i would argue that naruto in the sage toad mode, would beat kabuto in the sage snake mode
    Physical blows as in punches and such. Suigetsu's ability means such things don't faze him at all, which also makes speed almost a non-issue since it means little if there's nothing to back it up. As for Naruto in Sage Mode, he would lose his only means of actually threatening Kabuto.

    Quote Originally Posted by kelv015 View Post
    One flash bijuudama is all it would take. Hachibi's bijuudama left Suigetsu unconscious and in permanent liquid state for a considerable amount of time. Seeing how Hachiba was so amazed by kyuubi's bijudama, only can clearly assume Kyuubi's would be stronger hence it would also be capable of taking out a stronger Kabuto. Anyways, considering the 5 bijuu had already started to form their bijuudama when Naruto took notice and still had time to completely counter it, time should not be an issue with Kabuto.

    Regardless, Kabut should not be done here & Itachi should fail. If Itachi does indeed talk to Sasuke I cannot see Sasuke going back to his destroy Konoha phase. So imo, Kabuto somehow escapes Izanagi, maintains ET Madara going & somehow seals/defeats Itachi in front of Sasuke seconds before their ''talk''.
    A Bijuu Blast is only dangerous if it's a direct hit. We've seen several times a Bijuu Blast, including the Kyuubi's, be endured because they were off to the side of the actual blast.

    I doubt Itachi will fail. Itachi's like Minato, Kishi isn't gonna allow him to fail. Sasuke could just as easy maintain his current feeling even after knowing the truth, depending on what that truth is. If it's similar to what is currently known, then Sasuke would have little reason to change his mind. Not that it would matter. Sasuke doesn't have to want to destroy Konoha for the plot to move forward. The only thing that matters plotwise is him fighting Naruto.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #294
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kelv015 View Post
    Regardless, Kabut should not be done here & Itachi should fail. If Itachi does indeed talk to Sasuke I cannot see Sasuke going back to his destroy Konoha phase. So imo, Kabuto somehow escapes Izanagi, maintains ET Madara going & somehow seals/defeats Itachi in front of Sasuke seconds before their ''talk''.
    I can see this happening, but odds are Itachi will "talk" to Sasuke regardless using genjutsu. In fact, odds are this will happen just to keep the suspense up for a while as to just what Itachi said to him.

    ...Just like he did with Naruto before he died that first time.

  11. #295
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Naruto's sage mode would nullify kabuto's sensory disruption. That's because Naruto would be able to use nature chakra to sense his surroundings. There would be clones hidden elsewhere giving Naruto an advantage against it. Also Naruto's kyubbi mode is able to sense Ill intent so Im not so sure kabuto could win against him since that's his trump card besides Edo tensei which Naruto clearly has mopped up. As to the next chapter I think it should return to more interesting battles. Even the ones where Naruto didn't finish off some Edo tensei characters. Such as that guy who split himself leaving his chakra low despite being an Edo tensei.

  12. #296
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Kabuto is impressive enough to be a member of the Akatsuki, but I don't think he is strong enough to take out either Sasuke or Naruto. Most of this fight has focussed on Itachi and his Izanami.

    I think Sasuke needs a few power-ups or an opportunity to show-off to be considered a match for Naruto, but I would take him over Kabuto any-day. Nothing about Sasuke's character seems interested in this fight. In fact, Sasuke has no real stake in this. There has been a back forth between Sasuke and Itachi that has been like "Can we kill him, yet?" Itachi replies, "No! I must stop the Edo Tensei." Give Kishi more credit. There is more to Kishi's battles than just the fight.

    This should not be a fight used for comparisons between Sasuke and the other characters. This is a final judgement on Kabuto. Kabuto is getting owned by his own jutsu. Kabuto's character was so pathetic that he has been given the element of surprise, the locational "home court" advantage, ass-pull out of nowhere jutsu, instant regeneration, immunity to genjutsu, and the fact that "he can't die because of the Edo Tensei" and he still cannot win this fight.

    Who the F would lose if you gave them all of those advantages? Two conclusions: 1) Sharingan is GOD in this MANGA and don't forget it - or - 2) Kabuto is the biggest loser we have ever seen.

  13. #297
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Naruto has already been fighting Tobi/Madara in chakra mode, using bijudamas, rasengans, and 'any other type of jutsu' he wanted - all so far without giving Tobi any sort of advantage or chakra boost. Tobi has the Rinnegan. If it was all that great shakes and there was nothing anyone could do except just surrender and die, then it would have happened already. Tobi would have just teleported around and absorbed all of Naruto's Bijudamas, or whatever. Likewise with ET Madara, the Kages have been landing all kinds of jutsu on him and he isn't just absorbing it for chakra boosts. Just sayin'...
    In Madara's case he was not bothering, playing with him. Then he started trowing meteors... That was not his goal. Madara would also need to get in close to do it and Naruto mostly only used clones to attack the trees.
    Also you aparently missed this (about the Kages landing blows and what not):
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/578/7
    You can't hit him with shit aside from your fists.

    Tobi was controling the jins. When he does that he can't also use rinnegan techs. It was stated by Kakashi and confirmed by Tobi.

    Of course in the end you can also go with plot no jutsu. Happened before ... Naruto getting into range with a clone of Madara's/Tobi's/Nagato's would mean that thy can activate the shield and absorb the clone. They can do that to ANY jutsu even FRS so where is the logic lol.
    Nagato showed to instantly drain Bee in lvl 2 with 8 tails... So again what do you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    He can't abosrb clones. Remeber when Naruto Henge'd a clone into a FRS? The clone knocked the Pein over and the real FRS came in behind it. He can drain the chakra out of tthem if he can make direct contact. He can't drain them how he'd just completely suck in a rasengan or something, though.
    That was the real Naruto transformed into a FRS:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/433/14
    ORIGINAL. It was not a clone. That one that had 2 rasengans was the clone.

    @Rikudou King

    Kabuto can't dodge. Look here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12

    Look from the 5 biju's bomb perspective. Where is he suposed to dodge? Its bigger (way bigger) then 5 biju's put togeder... THERE IS NO DODGE, there is no 10m to the left. We have 10 miles to the left. Aimed at the ground is going to anihilate Kabuto.

    Now i will put it simple. What feats of durability, regen, absorbing chakra and whatever else do you have from him that would put him close to surviving that? Its more then absurd. Kabuto get's anihilated. A 4 tails would have killed Orochimaru.

    Sry but its 1 shoot 1 skill. When Naruto shoot it the damn thing was ripping the ground as it was moving... I am not even giving Kabuto the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by xXan; May 30, 2012 at 01:32 AM.

  14. #298
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    If any Mod reads this, unlock the spoiler thread as i currently have the confirmed spoilers at hand, thanks.

    And if anyone gets a hold of one, tell them please.

    My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    .
    -

  15. #299
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Kabuto can't dodge. Look here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12

    Look from the 5 biju's bomb perspective. Where is he suposed to dodge? Its bigger (way bigger) then 5 biju's put togeder... THERE IS NO DODGE, there is no 10m to the left. We have 10 miles to the left. Aimed at the ground is going to anihilate Kabuto.

    Now i will put it simple. What feats of durability, regen, absorbing chakra and whatever else do you have from him that would put him close to surviving that? Its more then absurd. Kabuto get's anihilated. A 4 tails would have killed Orochimaru.

    Sry but its 1 shoot 1 skill. When Naruto shoot it the damn thing was ripping the ground as it was moving... I am not even giving Kabuto the benefit of the doubt.
    Orochimaru, Deva Path, and Team Taka all were near a Bijuu Blast and still manage to survive thanks to it not being a direct hit. So Kabuto doesn't need to outright dodge the entire blast, he only needs to avoid the concentration of power at the center. His abilities would allow for more survivability then any of the other survivors.

New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts