Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

11 21.57%
  • Good

27 52.94%
  • Average

11 21.57%
  • Bad

2 3.92%
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 493 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 493 Discussion / 494 Predictions

what's the meaning of strengthening those fraccìon so much? they can even hide and switch off their opponent's senses. well,at least they are being crushed,I can't stand them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black124C41's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually quite impressed by this arc so far, it's entertaining, it looks like the Shinigami might (finally) be up against someone who will stomp on their arrogance, naturally the Quincy seem arrogant themselves but they also don't seem to mind doing whatever is necessary to end a fight/The War quickly and decisively, a lesson the Gotei 13 despreately need to learn. I really was annoyed by the Aizen arc for this very reason, captains and even VC's avoiding using their full power for utterly absurd reasons and allowing themselves and their allies to be injured in the process.

Also love the design of Ayon-Kirge, very cool, however it does give me a rather strong D-Gray Man vibe.
    Last edited by Black124C41; May 23, 2012 at 09:37 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God this thing with Ivan is getting pretty sick . I feel so sorry for Ayon , being enslaved and all . Don't quite like this idea of making the quincy now so strong . If Ivan can do this things i don't even wanna know what the leader can do .

I'm curious to see if Ichigo can defeat him and what method he'll use to do that . It would be so cool if he could use that final Getsuga form anytime he wished Another possibility would be if Ishida made his appearance . Anyway it feels pretty bad seeing how powerless Inoue , Chad and Ichigo are against that one Quincy

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what buckbeard will do now. obviously those garbage-shinigami can't do anything against him,unless the aizen-like guy does something to slow him down. but I want kirge to be defeated before showing SS.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im trying to figure out how this thread only has 3 pages and the Naruto chapter one has 31 -__-

Well either way i thought this was a great chapter. Kubo is wasting no time with getting this war started. The pacing is great.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

really good chapter finally ichigo went bankai and started to fight seriously if he wants to win he had to use bankai. but i have to admit the quinys are monsters if opie can do this wonder what buckbeard and the quincys he took to SS are. fighting in the soul society will be the shinigamis downfall.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Im trying to figure out how this thread only has 3 pages and the Naruto chapter one has 31 -__-

Well either way i thought this was a great chapter. Kubo is wasting no time with getting this war started. The pacing is great.
    Quite weird indeed, Bleach is by far more interesting than the very current chapters of Naruto. (Sometimes the other way around).
    Where has all the Bleach fans gone?
    Surely the current arc most have spiced up many peoples interest, no less the current chapters.

It's a bit sad really.. I blame the overuse of bankai!
    (ok, kidding on that one ;d)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter, I really liked it. Very violent how Ayon died and blood spilling everywhere, even on Orihime's face. O_o I'm waiting for a better translations though as some parts of the chapter didn't make sense. I'm glad Ichigo is going Bankai to finish up fast. Sure I would prefer he didn't have to but I'm curious to see if Quilge can take part or all of Ichigo's Bankai.

As for Buckbeard, he knows how to make an entrance. I'm afraid for Kaj and his squad though along with Yuki.

For all those complaining that Kubo doesn't kill off characters. I have a feeling you are gonna eat your words soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    God this thing with Ivan is getting pretty sick . I feel so sorry for Ayon , being enslaved and all . Don't quite like this idea of making the quincy now so strong . If Ivan can do this things i don't even wanna know what the leader can do .
    erm...ivan is dead already i think u meant opie

well it seems opie's move doesnt work on people with captain reiatsu, if allon > all the vice captains, then im sorry the vice captains in this arc are gonna be sooo useless. if i remember Kubo has revealed all vice captain shikai and tat makes them pretty uninteresting now(except vice captains with new bankai).

lets see, SS has 7 captains who have not revealed their bankai + urahara, isshin, VR has 7 star knights and 1 boss, my prediction is that the captains who have revealed their bankai will team up and get royally owned in VR's current attack

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dopeycheese View Post

lets see, SS has 7 captains who have not revealed their bankai + urahara, isshin, VR has 7 star knights and 1 boss, my prediction is that the captains who have revealed their bankai will team up and get royally owned in VR's current attack
    But where does that leave Kenpachi?

He doesn't even have a Bankai which means there little bankai nullification will not work just like Ichigo.

I think Kenpachis is going to be the "wild card" in the War since he is one of the very few Captains who doesn't need a bankai to beat his opponents while a lot of the other Captains such as hitsyuguya,Byakuya, and Kommura seems to rely heavily on theirs.

And I can't wait to see Urahara,Kyoraku,and Ishin's Bankai.

I get the feeling that after the first wave of Captains gets owned due to the lose of their Bankai it will be Urahara that figures out a way to get past this new ability the Quincy has shown and then we will get to see the unseen Bankais.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    But where does that leave Kenpachi?

He doesn't even have a Bankai which means there little bankai nullification will not work just like Ichigo.

I think Kenpachis is going to be the "wild card" in the War since he is one of the very few Captains who doesn't need a bankai to beat his opponents while a lot of the other Captains such as hitsyuguya,Byakuya, and Kommura seems to rely heavily on theirs.

And I can't wait to see Urahara,Kyoraku,and Ishin's Bankai.

I get the feeling that after the first wave of Captains gets owned due to the lose of their Bankai it will be Urahara that figures out a way to get past this new ability the Quincy has shown and then we will get to see the unseen Bankais.
    i totally forgot about kenpachi!! im starting to think tat he's one of the special potential war assets.
    urahara will save the day as always and im actually glad tat there are oni 7 star knights. back then in arrancar/aizen arc there were so many arrancar and their power levels were so overrated, each arrancar had their 1 v 1 fight tat ended in a way i consider anti climatic. fights were rushed, no quality at all, for a change i'd like to see the captains double teaming against these star 'monster' knights, i dun mind lengthy fights too as long as it portrays the monstrosity of their power

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So like, Quincy can now transform partly into Hollows too?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one thinking Aizen will be released to fight the Quincy? He would probably be able to own them all as he likes.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo's finally using bankai. but wasn't he already using it when he first used the getsuga tenshou(nullified by his neck)? and how many getsuga does ichigo throw now? 3,right?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Am I the only one thinking Aizen will be released to fight the Quincy? He would probably be able to own them all as he likes.
    That would be interesting only because I wonder how much powerful Ichigo is now. I kinda doubt it that he's as powerful as in FGT mode, let alone more powerful.

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast