Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

11 21.57%
  • Good

27 52.94%
  • Average

11 21.57%
  • Bad

2 3.92%
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 493 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 493 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Asclepius; May 16, 2012 at 08:27 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 493 Spoiler Discussion

The spoilers are interesting. Chad and Inoue try to prevent Tres Bestias from dieing. And at the end of the chapter VandenReich finally attacks Souls Society.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

The last page is badass. I somehow feel respect for the VR leader XD
    It's pretty unusual, have the leader of the enemy side fight so early, but since he's there, I guess we'll see him battling Yama. And I can predict that he'll smack CC around, somehow o____O

Please, at least a few panels of our beloved captains and vice-captains .__.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Ukitakes division will be the first to take damage.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope we'll see him fight Yama a bit later. I think it's the best time to see Ukitake in action. His Shikai seems the best to counter Quincy's abilities.

I hope we will get a chapter based more on Hueco Mundo for now and maybe the next chapter will show some actiuon in SS. It would be better to more or less decide or get close to decide what will occur in Hueco Mundo and then go to SS and make several chapters with fights there with Vice Captains and Captains.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes!! Preety cool spoilers for me!! Bleach just owns Naruto lately Last page sure is badass Go quincy's

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Royal Rumble in Soul Society, this is going to be awesome.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great spoiler... but i think Sun Sun got split into two from the picture. I dunno, maybe i'm wrong.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Quilge is gonna use his ability to tear Ayon apart spiritually. And still can't wait to see what role Yuki has to play. He doesn't seem all tat strong, so it'll be interesting to see how he survives this initial attack.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Man... Badly want to see both the invasion and Ichigo's side at the same time... it kills me we get them simultaneously..

But in the end, I got to accept that this is probably for the better, it seems like a good writing technique to hype things up in a steady but exciting manner, really can't wait for next weak now!

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

No wai.... in the end he did bankai again...! crack me up, guess I just have to make the best out of it.
    I liked how ugly Kirge became though, fits him well!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

A technique to absorb your opponent completely, that is quite handy for a quincy. So now we know why they can be a threat to anybody.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 493 Discussion / 494 Predictions

Lol, so... was Ivan actually a Quincy who enslaved reishi of an arrancar?

AWESOME CHAPTER

I love Opie's new design. Creppy in a beautiful way.
    Now, I'm so looking forward to seeing both Ichigo fighting and SS, Quincies are overwhelming *__*

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that if a Quincy draws in reatsu from natural surroundings, they can maintain their own Quincy look/design in released state.
    However if they absorb living things, their relaesed state start to look a bit like what it absorbed.
    That much seems pretty clear..

So in other words, it means there was more meaning to the Fullbring arc, remember Ginjou explaining Ichigo that even normal matter has a soul?
    Which means, in Soul Society / HM you got a lot of reatsu, but in the real world, it seems everything has a reatsu/soul as well, but "concealed".
    Since how can Fullbringers control matter with only a soul, and how can there be a soul without reatsu.
    So matter in the real world seems to be similar to humans, it's concealed so that only the soul is visible (maybe?), anyway the point is that Quincies can't use it despite of it seemingly being there.

Like the in real world, Quincies can't grow so strong, since they can't use the reatsu, but it might still be there even if they can't use it.
    Fullbringers seem to prove this point, by the fact that all matter has a soul, thereby everything should have reatsu as well, hidden or not.

This makes me ponder, Kubo seems to start to reveal the very nature of how everything works in details, albeit slowly.
    Could this lead to new abilities for Ichigo? I think so

Fullbring, it'll maybe be a way for Ichigo to keep his own spirit particles in place, so that very, very powerful Quincies can't hurt him with that technique.
    Remember that Fullbring powers are reset when Fullbringers die, therefore Ichigo likely has gotten his fullbring powers back after Ginjou died, it's just a matter of him to use it now, it seems.
    Finally I see a real possible reason for the Fullbring arc, but I hope there is more to it than that..

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

So, this Quincy is actually very2 strong and his ability is scary.. i feel everyone is no hope. No wonder they can take over Hunco Mundo so easily. I hope next chapter, Ichigo will all out with his Bankai or perhaps his hollow power is returned or appeared again. Awesome chapter!! With this sick ability, i have no doubt Royal Guard will join forces with SS captain soon.
    Last edited by espadaboyzz; May 23, 2012 at 07:59 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These quincy powers are pretty sick. He can just straight up absorb anything in his path. He can used hollows, shinigami, hueco mundo, soul society, etc. That's crazy.However, we all know Ichigo's bankai compressses his reiatsu, so it's not likely that he'll have his power absorbed. I wonder how the other shinigami will combat this ability.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast