Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 386 Discussion / 387 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 386 Discussion / 387 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 386 Spoiler thread

And here it is:

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Katek...an-Reborn-386/

So the battle is to choose the new arcobaleno after all. And the arcobaleno's that loses the battle dies, and the lucky ones....TURN INTO VINDICE!!!!!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 386 Spoiler thread

Oh my god. This is rather horrifying. Human SACRIFICES? and checker face wants to make tsuna and the rest of the other teams into arcobaleno?! NOOOOO!!!!! THIS MEANS TSUNA AND THE REST WILL BE TURNED INTO BABIES, AND REBORN AND THE OTHER ARCOBALENO EITHER DIE OR TURN INTO ZOMBIES!!! that is INSANE.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 386 Discussion / 387 Predictions

And so we get back to the main point again, what is so important about those pacifiers, making checkerface to make HUMAN SACRIFISES to protect it? Just how long does it take to know what that is for?

As for tsuna and the others turning into babies....Im sure that bermuda said that if they defeat checkerface, this could be prevented. But is that even POSSIBLE?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i feel like checker face might have his own minions to fight in chase some thing like this would happen, that would be crazy if the other people are turned into babies, along with them having to the element of the rainbow makes me wonder who will be in the list that will or could be the next arcobaleno if they are not stopped, but i feel like the 3 sete cant be from the vongola because of the rings

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Bermuda: The winners of the Rainbow battle get turned into Arcobaleno.

Tsuna: I'm gonna go ahead and smash that watch now, Reborn.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    Bermuda: The winners of the Rainbow battle get turned into Arcobaleno.

Tsuna: I'm gonna go ahead and smash that watch now, Reborn.
    Lol! XDXD

What I wanna know is, would it really be the whole team of the winner that gets picked? Cause that really wouldn't make much sense seeing as they wouldn't be the strongest. For example, if Reborn's team won, I don't think Sasagawa and Dino (who although strong, has a huge handicap) should be chosen. I think the strongest of all the teams would make more sense, or maybe the last seven remaining.
    I sad that although my former theory was morbid, it was actually pretty true. The former Arcobaleno die/get zombified and the winners replace them. Except that the winning Arcobaleno dies as well.

I really wanna know what's so imporatant about the pacifiers. We haven't actually seen them DO anything. It's not like the other parts of the Tri-Ni-Sette need human sacrifices....

Also, one other thing I was wondering about is this: how is it that the current Arcobaleno just happened to be the best in their fields? Was it a coincidence? Cause the representative battle is kind of silly seeng as there could be stronger people out there that none of them have actually met.

Ugh...so many more questions...the biggest being what will Reborn decide. For all we know, Bermuda could be lying, not about the Arcobaleno, but maybe he wants to kill Checkerface to gain his powers or something. And why is Bermuda still a baby anyway?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post
    Lol! XDXD

What I wanna know is, would it really be the whole team of the winner that gets picked? Cause that really wouldn't make much sense seeing as they wouldn't be the strongest. For example, if Reborn's team won, I don't think Sasagawa and Dino (who although strong, has a huge handicap) should be chosen. I think the strongest of all the teams would make more sense, or maybe the last seven remaining.
    I sad that although my former theory was morbid, it was actually pretty true. The former Arcobaleno die/get zombified and the winners replace them. Except that the winning Arcobaleno dies as well.

I really wanna know what's so imporatant about the pacifiers. We haven't actually seen them DO anything. It's not like the other parts of the Tri-Ni-Sette need human sacrifices....

Also, one other thing I was wondering about is this: how is it that the current Arcobaleno just happened to be the best in their fields? Was it a coincidence? Cause the representative battle is kind of silly seeng as there could be stronger people out there that none of them have actually met.

Ugh...so many more questions...the biggest being what will Reborn decide. For all we know, Bermuda could be lying, not about the Arcobaleno, but maybe he wants to kill Checkerface to gain his powers or something. And why is Bermuda still a baby anyway?
    Yeah, it still hasn't been revealed what makes the Pacifiers so special. And I was reading this chapter, I assumed that it was the seven strongest from ALL of the participants (current Arcobaleno excluded). You're right - people like Ryohei are not amongst the seven strongest non-Arcobaleno in the battle. It would make more sense to me if the Seven were chosen from across the teams. Plus if Fon were to win, they'd have a hard time trying to find six more Arcobaleno. :P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I did NOT expect that. It was quite creepy actually :S

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post
    My thoughts about this is that they are the best in their fields becase they were DIRECTLY CHOSEN by Checker Face to be the Arcobaleno. Here's the explanatations : so Bermuda said that the next generation of Arcobaleno was chosen either with a "Fated day" or a "Representatives war". So Reborn and the other Arcobaleno were CHOSEN by Checker Face to have a "Fated day", so that they would be the strongest in their fields, and now, the next generation is going to be chosen using the other mean of selection : the Representatives war. (I don't really know if this makes sense, sorry xD)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is great.
    As expected Vindice are the previous Arcobaleno. The thing I didn't expect is that the hystory of Arcobaleno is that long... And it's also interesting why Bermuda is still that small.
    So according to the chapter Chekerface might be the final oponent or at least someone close to being a Final Villain of the manga. Still it would be interesting to see how strong he really is and if he is even a human. Also it's interesting to learn what is the real purpose for the pacifiers.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    My thoughts about this is that they are the best in their fields becase they were DIRECTLY CHOSEN by Checker Face to be the Arcobaleno. Here's the explanatations : so Bermuda said that the next generation of Arcobaleno was chosen either with a "Fated day" or a "Representatives war". So Reborn and the other Arcobaleno were CHOSEN by Checker Face to have a "Fated day", so that they would be the strongest in their fields, and now, the next generation is going to be chosen using the other mean of selection : the Representatives war. (I don't really know if this makes sense, sorry xD)
    No, it makes sense. In fact I totally forgot about that, so now at least one questioned is answered. Thanks for that.
    Actually now that I'm seeing that again...I thought when he said the representative battle and the fated day were so far apart that no one would remember it, I thought that meant that the winners would become Arcobaleno several years later (I don't why, I just assumed). But it's more like they become them once they win. Haha, that was a fail on my part. XDXD

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So what if they never were enemys and only wanted to protect the representative teams by destroying their watches?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Initially, I thought we had had a lot of questions answered about the arcobaleno, but in reality only more questions need to be asked. The significance of the pacifiers? Checker-face's identity & intentions? Of course I also question the reason the fallen arcobaleno decided to form Vindice. Vindice has always been represented as the enforcers of the mafia world, is the actual purpose of Vindice to oppose checker-face? How far do the arcobaleno go back? Why does Bermuda remain in his baby form while the others appear as adults?

Hoping for some answers. Anxiously anticipating the next few chapters.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shadowriver's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Initially, I thought we had had a lot of questions answered about the arcobaleno, but in reality only more questions need to be asked. The significance of the pacifiers? Checker-face's identity & intentions? Of course I also question the reason the fallen arcobaleno decided to form Vindice. Vindice has always been represented as the enforcers of the mafia world, is the actual purpose of Vindice to oppose checker-face? How far do the arcobaleno go back? Why does Bermuda remain in his baby form while the others appear as adults?

Hoping for some answers. Anxiously anticipating the next few chapters.
    What is more interesting.... whats transparent pacifier, it's not corrupted as lal's and it's not deactivated as Vidence, i think thats the difference that makes him a baby. Speaking of lal..... it seems like pacifier is something created every generation not transfer over, since lal got one anyway and vidence got stones... it's like pacifier are just containers for some power, considering it got one for each type of flame, it might be something essential to power of those flames. There also possibility that Bermuda is lie in some things and have some secret agenda, it's possibility that Vidence is some form of punishment for betraying power of pacifiers, thru this plot is still inmature to jurge him, but both Checkerface and Vindece look like candidates for bad guys.

There also Tri-Ne-Satte... what this has to with everything? Is it part of this system, or it's some kind of exploit to gain power made using them, (if Tri-Ni-Satte is nothing now and won't be mentioned anymore i guess 2nd is good explanation). It makes me think even more that future arc was quite pointless move, it introduced new mechanics to story that are useless in present and it only made things problematic to explain why they can still use things from that time. Introducing story to time travel always brings problems ;p

Either way things more interesting, i love mysteries like that
    Last edited by Shadowriver; May 24, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast