Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Favorite characters, moments, jutsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Favorite characters, moments, jutsu

Hi guys, so im getting into writing and i just wanted to ask what are some of your favorite moments, characters and jutsu in the manga? and dont just write something cheesy id like to know in depth why you like a character the way you do, whether they relate to you or you just like what their about. your favorite jutsus of the manga and your favorite moments.

id help a lot if you guys would write. anywho thanks you to those who write! have a good day

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite characters, moments, jutsu

Some of my favorite moments are:

Hinata vs neji
    I love how neji just ripped her a new one with words and back it up with a ass whooping... All because Naruto could mind his own business. Everything neji said was true and follow up on it.

I love how Naruto swore revenge for jiraiya... Unfortunately it ultimately lead to Tnj.

I love how Kakashi was willing to kill Sasuke... To me, it was like he was going to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He felt that Sasuke was just being toutore by life itself...

My favorite jutsu is the all mighty push. This jutsu should be unavoidable and unblock able... It's the best jutsu IMO.

My fav. Character is Sasuke enen though he's been a disappointment lately... Basically I'm just tired of his threats that he never follow through with... Now it seems as if he's really on the good side. For real.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite moment is when Naruto acknowledged Kurama and bonded chakra together. The epicness of that moment was over 9000.

Favorite fight is Naruto against Neji during the Chuunin exam. That fight showed how much guts Naruto had and how far he's willing to go to actually never give up.

Favorite technique is without a doubt Kotoamatsukami. In less godly region, I'll take FRS. It just devours everything.

Favorite character is Itachi. By far the most complex and most sacrificed character in the whole series. The simple mystery of him from when he was first introduced until his death is without a doubt something that gives goose bumps to a reader. His actions, his personality, his power... Almost everything is scrambled and you rarely knew what the fact about him was. Simply the best.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Favorite character would be Neji. With out him doing anything just on sight alone I thought he was a threat when team Gai was introduce and boy did he prove me right when he took out hinata and then had his very first death battle with kiddamaru wich is one of my favorite fights in pt1.

My favorite moment is when Hinata sucker punch Pein. I was happy she got a hit on him even though she never stood a chance.

Fave jutsu that would be FTG.
    Last edited by Black God; October 26, 2013 at 05:44 PM.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    My favorite moment is when Naruto acknowledged Kurama and bonded chakra together. The epicness of that moment was over 9000.

Favorite fight is Naruto against Neji during the Chuunin exam. That fight showed how much guts Naruto had and how far he's willing to go to actually never give up.

Favorite technique is without a doubt Kotoamatsukami. In less godly region, I'll take FRS. It just devours everything.

Favorite character is Itachi. By far the most complex and most sacrificed character in the whole series. The simple mystery of him from when he was first introduced until his death is without a doubt something that gives goose bumps to a reader. His actions, his personality, his power... Almost everything is scrambled and you rarely knew what the fact about him was. Simply the best.
    Itachi is like a freakin' mirror Uchiha image of Hashirama. They look very similar in character stature as well...even Hashirama claimed that Itachi's ideals were of a greater caliber than his own: "he's a greater ninja than I.."

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Itachi is like a freakin' mirror Uchiha image of Hashirama. They look very similar in character stature as well...even Hashirama claimed that Itachi's ideals were of a greater caliber than his own: "he's a greater ninja than I.."
    Yup, I wonder what plans he would conjure up to stop Madara and Obito if he was alive. He owns all.

New Reply