Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On Top of the World
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    It was stated that magellan is a paramecia, but does his body act like a logia?
    I was just re reading impel down arc, it seems he can make his whole body turn into poison, kinda like logias...

    My question is,

    If someone were to shoot him with a pistol ( yes he has haki so he won't get hit) but IF he does, would the bullet wound him or would it go trough?

  2. #2
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    It was stated that magellan is a paramecia, but does his body act like a logia?
    I was just re reading impel down arc, it seems he can make his whole body turn into poison, kinda like logias...

    My question is,

    If someone were to shoot him with a pistol ( yes he has haki so he won't get hit) but IF he does, would the bullet wound him or would it go trough?
    I think its a paramecia type because some paramecia df have the ability to effect the body. How i can explain it better take for example luffy's eat a paramecia his whole body get the abily of rubber same goes to magella his body takes is solid but gets the abilty of poison who ever he touches him is kinda dead if he doesnt have antidote. He could dissolve his body into a poison fluid he had a solid poison form.
    Last edited by Don Chinjao; October 16, 2013 at 05:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On Top of the World
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    it is confirmed that he is a paramecia.
    My question would in case of a bullet impact, the damage get absorbed, like a normal paramecia, or would his body react like a logia?

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,416
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    No. We've seen him get hit by Luffy and instead of going intangible, he takes the damage.

  5. #5
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    it is confirmed that he is a paramecia.
    My question would in case of a bullet impact, the damage get absorbed, like a normal paramecia, or would his body react like a logia?
    He can't morph into poison, he only coats himself in poison for complete defense. If he coated himself with enough poison, he could stop or slow the bullet before it reaches him, since it's liquid after all. It's like shooting someone underwater. The bullet loses momentum after a while.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    He can't morph into poison, he only coats himself in poison for complete defense. If he coated himself with enough poison, he could stop or slow the bullet before it reaches him, since it's liquid after all. It's like shooting someone underwater. The bullet loses momentum after a while.
    That's exactly how it is. Magellan's paramecia ability is to excrete poison and coat himself with it (like sweat) or exhale it like poison gas. The best comparison I think is with Mr. 5's bomu bomu no mi which is also a paramecia instead of gomu gomu no mi and toge toge no mi (Miss Doublefinger) type paramecia fruits which allow the actual structure of the body to change.

  7. #7
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduren View Post
    That's exactly how it is. Magellan's paramecia ability is to excrete poison and coat himself with it (like sweat) or exhale it like poison gas. The best comparison I think is with Mr. 5's bomu bomu no mi which is also a paramecia instead of gomu gomu no mi and toge toge no mi (Miss Doublefinger) type paramecia fruits which allow the actual structure of the body to change.
    I think the most similar fruits to Magellan's are Mr.3's wax fruit and Kalifa's soap fruit, since they are both based on producing a liquid/semi-liquid substance from the user's body.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I think the most similar fruits to Magellan's are Mr.3's wax fruit and Kalifa's soap fruit, since they are both based on producing a liquid/semi-liquid substance from the user's body.
    Those are also the same type of paramecia as doku doku no mi. The distinction I was making was that the paramecia ability of Magellan's (as well as Mr. 3's, Mr. 5's, Kalifa's, etc.) is based on stuff the body produces as opposed to the structure of the body itself changing like for Luffy's (Miss Doublefinger's, Miss Valentine's, etc.) where the paramecia effect actually changes the properties of muscles and bones, etc.

  9. #9
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magellan-paramecia/logia?

    If a bullet could go through magellan then he would be a logia, not a paramecia. Magellan is not able to transform his body into poison, he is only able to generate almost infinite amounts of it.

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts