Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2003

Thread: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    The novels are great but I won't say the same with TV adaptation.

I doubt you even watch Breaking Bad
    Oh, you're a fan? Well, nothing could stand up to the books but it's still amazing.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this racist?

3. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah it's funny, thanks for sharing.

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

That title... you perv

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    That title... you perv
    It's from a poem. Though I'm not denying the accusations.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'm watching Breaking Bad right now and I don't like too many marathons at once, but I guess one anime and tv show isn't much. I can do so tomorrow. I'm currently on season 2 of BB, I've been trying so hard to keep offline so I don't spoil myself.
    Breaking Bad, huh? It's great isn't it?

I have Death Note and FMA. I think they're the only 2.

Asterix and Obelix was one of my childhood faves; I used to have so many books of that and Lucky Luke growing; god knows where they are now... That sounds really cool, do you have a photo of it?
    Which also reminds me, I need to pick up Tintin again :3
    I'll make some pictures when I'm home again, which'll be around Tuesday or Wednesday I guess. Remind me to do so then. I also have the entire collection of Tintin, no boxset though, but everything's limited collector editions. The same goes for Lucky Luke and a lot more Euro comics, haha.

Congrats man, I'm well chuffed for you Ahhh man, I miss that excitement of a fresh relationship.
    Yeah, I've missed this, and I haven't felt this strongly about someone before either, this is crazy. I'm so much in love I have actual trouble eating and sleeping.

Well I pay for one film and then watch the second one for free, as I sneak into another screen room or hang around until another movie starts. I remember going to cinema like 2-3 times a month, so that would be like 6 movies? yep.

Now I'm its time to be smarter with my money, so many potential things to do. Crap

The IMAX here is in the same complex as my uni media faculty, but it's since been bought out by another company, still same products and staff but different name. My "local" cinema was AMC but it's been bought out over the summer by ODEON cinemas, I was so gutted, they've changed so many things and prices. Though they've also improved on some things. Last time I visited, they had finally gotten around to changing the colours and entrance layout( ticket office, self service machine, arcade games area has been moved upstairs) but it doesn't look like it'll stop me from seeing multiple films, so whatever.
    Haha, man.. That's not possible in any theater I've ever been, if I could do that I would've seen every movie ever coming out haha.

I'm really curious about the IMAX coming in my city, the other IMAX's in the country are incredible, but how they imagined this one. Groundbreaking cinema, it'll be they said.

What sort of contract? dude stop slacking off with school

I'll let you know once I find a good link for both. And yes, Ranma and Inuyasha have the same mangaka; Rumiko Takahashi. I've never touched InuYasha at all.

Love-area? nothing at all. Not for quite a while actually . Interests? maybe....girfriend? no Boyfriend? dunno, we've not spoken about it. Pet? nah
    Yes, I'm gonna have a valentines. It'd be shame not to
    Uhh.. well, I started the 3rd period last week Monday. But I've missed the second half of the 1st period and the entire 2nd period.
    School? Pffft, who needs school.

But no, I've had a tough time and school wouldn't do me any good, I got in a lot of trouble, obviously. But the contract I set-up and they agreed to, basically says that I need to attend 90% or more of the classes, I need to score 8's or higher in 90% of the classes and I have to write several essays about various stuff.

The school laughed and agreed, they said it'll be very strict and they already said their goodbye's.. The bitches.. lol

I haven't checked out the link you got me for City Hunter, but thanks anyway. I'll check it out once I get some time to watch stuff.

So you're not really interested in someone at the moment? Who are you going to ask for valentines then?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    That title... you perv
    You're a week late and not Dutch

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Breaking Bad, huh? It's great isn't it?
    Awesome, nearly finished season 3. With the introduction of Saul, Gus and the Cleaner; things have gotten a lot more interesting. Saul is such a douche but you gotta love him. Such a strong cast ensemble; even characters like Skinny Pete, I like.

Quote Quote:
    I'll make some pictures when I'm home again, which'll be around Tuesday or Wednesday I guess. Remind me to do so then. I also have the entire collection of Tintin, no boxset though, but everything's limited collector editions. The same goes for Lucky Luke and a lot more Euro comics, haha.
    I'll try to remember argghhh damn you. I used to have so many of the Tintin books in french when I was younger; God knows where they are now. The prices for them now are ridiculous; well over £100 each for the ones I had.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, I've missed this, and I haven't felt this strongly about someone before either, this is crazy. I'm so much in love I have actual trouble eating and sleeping.
    Love? dude....

Quote Quote:
    Haha, man.. That's not possible in any theater I've ever been, if I could do that I would've seen every movie ever coming out haha.

I'm really curious about the IMAX coming in my city, the other IMAX's in the country are incredible, but how they imagined this one. Groundbreaking cinema, it'll be they said.
    It's not possible in many theatres; this is why this one is my favourite. Well one of the reasons...

Quote Quote:
    Uhh.. well, I started the 3rd period last week Monday. But I've missed the second half of the 1st period and the entire 2nd period.
    School? Pffft, who needs school.

But no, I've had a tough time and school wouldn't do me any good, I got in a lot of trouble, obviously. But the contract I set-up and they agreed to, basically says that I need to attend 90% or more of the classes, I need to score 8's or higher in 90% of the classes and I have to write several essays about various stuff.

The school laughed and agreed, they said it'll be very strict and they already said their goodbye's.. The bitches.. lol

I haven't checked out the link you got me for City Hunter, but thanks anyway. I'll check it out once I get some time to watch stuff.

So you're not really interested in someone at the moment? Who are you going to ask for valentines then?
    Hope you stick to it and get it done.

No hurry, it's stalling for me now; for both City Hunter and Ranma. I dunno whether to restart them

I have an idea for my valentines already.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So in terms of hierarchy, yours is above. I wish I had the passion to do something like this and be involved. It'll look nice on your resume once you're done. Saying that, I don't recall what you wanted to do once you were done? maybe you didn't have an idea yet...

Well if it ever becomes clearer, I'd love to know what other works you guys do.
    Not that above really, though yes. It's one of the highest student organizations. I didn't actually want to be involved... I used to be very passive with this kind of thing, (I don't have a care for politic) but I guess having friends who are student activists can influence greatly... But yeah, the plus is that I'll have a good resume.
    Eh? I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I think I want to be a scholar. Not a very specific job, I know.

It'll never become clearer. This kind of things will always be subject of dispute. That's why we evaluate every year.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

It's from a poem. Though I'm not denying the accusations.
    It's from "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" right? I learned about that poem in my literature class last semester. I know I recognized the words. But I do like Frost's poems.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Not that above really, though yes. It's one of the highest student organizations. I didn't actually want to be involved... I used to be very passive with this kind of thing, (I don't have a care for politic) but I guess having friends who are student activists can influence greatly... But yeah, the plus is that I'll have a good resume.
    Eh? I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I think I want to be a scholar. Not a very specific job, I know.

It'll never become clearer. This kind of things will always be subject of dispute. That's why we evaluate every year.
    Don't be modest now~ . I also don't have an interest in politics but I respect those young people that do get involved in such programs. I have a friend from high school who had always been into politics and has a position within our local government. So if having those friends was one of the reasons you became involved and the resume, are there any other factors?

Scholar eh? I don't think that was ever mentioned then lol. Any reasons why?

Quote Quote:
    It's from "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" right? I learned about that poem in my literature class last semester. I know I recognized the words. But I do like Frost's poems.
    Yep that's it. I'm actually surprised you didn't spot it until now~

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, nearly finished season 3. With the introduction of Saul, Gus and the Cleaner; things have gotten a lot more interesting. Saul is such a douche but you gotta love him. Such a strong cast ensemble; even characters like Skinny Pete, I like.

I'll try to remember argghhh damn you. I used to have so many of the Tintin books in french when I was younger; God knows where they are now. The prices for them now are ridiculous; well over £100 each for the ones I had.
    Yeah, the only bitch I hate is his fucking wife, haha.
    Bob Odenkirk is amazing as Saul, and yeah, basically all characters are great.

Yeah, they don't really publish them anymore, so it'll only get more expensive. I bought a new edition of The Secret of the Unicorn when the movie came out. It featured the comics from the movie, plus the 'making of' of the comics and the movie and a lot of movie extras and info etc.

Love? dude....
    What?

It's not possible in many theatres; this is why this one is my favourite. Well one of the reasons...
    That reason alone would be sufficient enough for me. lol

Hope you stick to it and get it done.

No hurry, it's stalling for me now; for both City Hunter and Ranma. I dunno whether to restart them

I have an idea for my valentines already.
    That's my plan, I didn't go back to school after 5 years just to screw things up.. .... I guess.

What do you have planned then? And with who?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't be modest now~ . I also don't have an interest in politics but I respect those young people that do get involved in such programs. I have a friend from high school who had always been into politics and has a position within our local government. So if having those friends was one of the reasons you became involved and the resume, are there any other factors?

Scholar eh? I don't think that was ever mentioned then lol. Any reasons why?

Yep that's it. I'm actually surprised you didn't spot it until now~
    I don't think I want to be involved in politics again after this. As I like to say often: "All kinds of organizations have conspiracies."
    I'm not cut out to be in such positions actually. I cannot actually make decisions (which is why I am often silent in meetings), I am only good at enforcing them. I guess I'm where I am because I wanted to set things right. My predecessor was doing a very bad job, so I stepped up with a vision to make things right. Now I already got the criticism that I was too strict. Oh well, I guess people can never be satisfied. *shrug* At least, my department is in order.

Because my goal in life is too have as much knowledge as I can get, and being a scholar is like opening a pathway to deeper knowledge. My idols, such as C.S. Lewis and Tolkien, were scholars, and I guess they also influence greatly my decision to become one.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Yeah, the only bitch I hate is his fucking wife, haha.
    Bob Odenkirk is amazing as Saul, and yeah, basically all characters are great.
    Yeah Skylar

Indeed Saul is a sleazebag but that's because of his job; his character is brilliant and so is the portrayal.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, they don't really publish them anymore, so it'll only get more expensive. I bought a new edition of The Secret of the Unicorn when the movie came out. It featured the comics from the movie, plus the 'making of' of the comics and the movie and a lot of movie extras and info etc.
    You make me cry, if I ever venture your side of the seas to your place, you better have your stuff locked up, I will borrow them
    Quote Quote:
    That's my plan, I didn't go back to school after 5 years just to screw things up.. .... I guess.
    Ganbare konoyaro!
    Quote Quote:
    What do you have planned then? And with who?
    For.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I don't think I want to be involved in politics again after this. As I like to say often: "All kinds of organizations have conspiracies."
    I'm not cut out to be in such positions actually. I cannot actually make decisions (which is why I am often silent in meetings), I am only good at enforcing them. I guess I'm where I am because I wanted to set things right. My predecessor was doing a very bad job, so I stepped up with a vision to make things right. Now I already got the criticism that I was too strict. Oh well, I guess people can never be satisfied. *shrug* At least, my department is in order.

Because my goal in life is too have as much knowledge as I can get, and being a scholar is like opening a pathway to deeper knowledge. My idols, such as C.S. Lewis and Tolkien, were scholars, and I guess they also influence greatly my decision to become one.
    Pretty accurate seems it comes with the title now.

Being an enforcer is good of sorts is fun; though like you said people will always find something wrong with decisions or courses of action. You can't please everyone and as long as you have no doubts in your decision then I think you can be satisfied.

Good life target, that is. Maybe one day, young people will be referencing to you as a scholar .

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty accurate seems it comes with the title now.

Being an enforcer is good of sorts is fun; though like you said people will always find something wrong with decisions or courses of action. You can't please everyone and as long as you have no doubts in your decision then I think you can be satisfied.

Good life target, that is. Maybe one day, young people will be referencing to you as a scholar .
    I actually spout those words out for the first time when we were attending a seminar held by the local government... Thankfully only my friends seem to hear what I said.

I already know someone who doesn't like my ways... The other setback is that I cannot solve problems related to people. I don't feel comfortable when someone dislikes me, but I don't know how to face him/her so that we can solve our differences. I'm really bad at socializing.

Now that I think about it, I don't really fancy that. Not about the scholar thing, but about being referenced. But I guess it's kinda unavoidable if I take this path.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

You make me cry, if I ever venture your side of the seas to your place, you better have your stuff locked up, I will borrow them

Ganbare konoyaro!

For.
    A job well done then. I don't mind you reading it, but those things will never leave my house!

I don't know what that means?

For. For what? What for? What.. You confuse me.. Are you doing this on purpose?
    Do you have anything planned already for Valentine's Day?

I myself sold some... stuff.. So I've got some money, I booked a dinner reservation at her favorite Greek restaurant and afterwards there's a Hummer driving us to the movie theater, where we'll have to balcony all for ourselves, to watch Silver Linings Playbook. And after that, my home will be empty and filled with candles and flower petals and Oreo's. Dat bitch loves Oreo's.

And after that.. I'll receive my Valentines gift.

Thread Closed
Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 LastLast