Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 89 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2003

Thread: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

  1. #1321
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Weird how I've gone for easily the wisest, to easily the spammiest. Not a coincidence methinks....

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #1322
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Nah I won't win xDDD Lala and tata are at the top XDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Thanks for your support, we'll see how it goes. I'll be rooting for you for most beautiful lips!
    This



    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Huh? XD LOL no way.
    Last year I got a lot of nominations for friendly, this year I got none. I lost people's sympathy and without it you can't go too far.
    People have realised your true colours it seems...

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1323
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    how was your day?

  6. #1324
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Hi hi,

    It was alright to be fair, worked at a comedy show; pretty chilled shift but had to wait for quite a while for the taxi back home cos I finished well after midnight. What about yours?

    Also have you seen Sword Art Online yet?

  7. #1325
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Pretty hectic. I was a rotational sub today b/c the teachers has an hour meeting scheduled so I would go to one classroom and then another. However, I just kept an eye on the students until the teacher came back and I went to another classroom afterward. Of course, the meeting went a little bit over so I was late to other room. ^^;

    Some classes were better than others.

    No, not yet. My brother and I are planning to marathon it though.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1326
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Huh? XD LOL no way.
    Last year I got a lot of nominations for friendly, this year I got none. I lost people's sympathy and without it you can't go too far.
    lmao XDDDDDD you lost ppl's simpathy? XD

    I think they're just trying to give awards to other ppl as well since it's already known that you are <3
    and uhm did you check the votes xDDDDDDDDD you're definitely at the top :3

    plus you guys are better known around here than I am and as you said without their sympathy xD you can't go far XD


    this all sound so like politician talk xD

    ---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    This





    People have realised your true colours it seems...
    ah so just them lips eh? T_T

  10. #1327
    I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post

    It was alright to be fair, worked at a comedy show;
    Did you do a stand-up comedy too?

  11. #1328
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Pretty hectic. I was a rotational sub today b/c the teachers has an hour meeting scheduled so I would go to one classroom and then another. However, I just kept an eye on the students until the teacher came back and I went to another classroom afterward. Of course, the meeting went a little bit over so I was late to other room. ^^;

    Some classes were better than others.

    No, not yet. My brother and I are planning to marathon it though.
    How many classrooms did you have to go to on through the day?

    You know I woke up today, and I feel like I've got another cold coming on...this is not cool at all; I had just about recovered from the crappy one I had for a month and now this.

    I think you'd really like SAO; being an avid gamer and all. I saw it all in one night then 2 episodes the following morning and I'm caught up.

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    ah so just them lips eh? T_T
    Not just the lips, but seeing as many around here don't know you very well, I'm gonna make a special award just for your lips

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Did you do a stand-up comedy too?
    I dabble in it from time to time

  12. #1329
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    ha ha xDDD oki XDDD THEY DESERVE IT! T_T

    xDDDDDDDDDD

  13. #1330
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    ha ha xDDD oki XDDD THEY DESERVE IT! T_T

    xDDDDDDDDDD
    Your lips deserve it? yes they do

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #1331
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    People have realised your true colours it seems...
    Yeah, Bob, deep inside I'm actually red D: !

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    lmao XDDDDDD you lost ppl's simpathy? XD

    I think they're just trying to give awards to other ppl as well since it's already known that you are <3
    and uhm did you check the votes xDDDDDDDDD you're definitely at the top :3

    plus you guys are better known around here than I am and as you said without their sympathy xD you can't go far XD


    this all sound so like politician talk xD
    Maybe you're right, but we'll never know!!

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #1332
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    How many classrooms did you have to go to on through the day?
    Let's see...

    - 2nd grade #1
    - Kindergarten
    - 2nd grade #2
    - 2nd grade #3
    - Return back to 2nd grade #1
    - Lunch
    - 4th grade
    - 5th grade
    - 2nd grade #4
    - 1st grade (at the end of the day) so done

    I was supposed to go to another 5th grade class and well, since she has a sub, I figured that she didn't need me so I skip it.

    I was supposed to be in each classroom for at most an hour, but the first meeting got delayed so the schedule was messed up.

    Quote Quote:
    You know I woke up today, and I feel like I've got another cold coming on...this is not cool at all; I had just about recovered from the crappy one I had for a month and now this.
    I hope you will feel better soon.
    Quote Quote:
    I think you'd really like SAO; being an avid gamer and all. I saw it all in one night then 2 episodes the following morning and I'm caught up.
    I think I will too.

    ---------- Post added October 14, 2012 at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was October 13, 2012 at 09:01 AM ----------

    Are you going to watch this?
    Last edited by goldb; October 13, 2012 at 10:12 AM.

  18. #1333
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    I hope you enjoy watching the show!(sorry but completely forgot to reply here )

    Oh yes I saw the news on the SHIELD TV show yesterday and I'm really psyched that Agent Coulson will be back for it; how they explain his being there is something I'm waiting for. I really love that guy; he's sure to bring a lot of humour in the show. I imagine him casually mentioning throughout the show his encounter with Captain America and the other Avengers too

    Not to wait for the rest of the casting news~


    Are you working this week?

  19. #1334
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Two days so far

    No school on Friday because of a teacher union day or something

    ---------- Post added October 16, 2012 at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was October 15, 2012 at 06:19 AM ----------

    How's your day?

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #1335
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: " The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Two days so far

    No school on Friday because of a teacher union day or something

    ---------- Post added October 16, 2012 at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was October 15, 2012 at 06:19 AM ----------

    How's your day?
    It was alright; I'm in the office this week resolving pay queries and fixing staff pay rates and was feeling like I had a cold or coming down with something; but I took cold and flu medicine with me and soup to work too

    How was your day today? and How's the garden?

Thread Closed
Page 89 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts