Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2003

Thread: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

You guys must be bored.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

We rarely are.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh it snowed here too !

Sometimes it's worth waking up early...

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched some more anime last night. I think I'm getting the hang of this.

I finished the first match of Kuroko, so I watched episode 4 and 5.
    Then I did the unthinkable and watched Fairy Tail. Not the TV series, but the OVAs. All four of them.

They kept me entertained, that was good, not good enough to pick up the actual series, but I'm looking forward to the movie now.

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I watched some more anime last night. I think I'm getting the hang of this.

I finished the first match of Kuroko, so I watched episode 4 and 5.
    Then I did the unthinkable and watched Fairy Tail. Not the TV series, but the OVAs. All four of them.

They kept me entertained, that was good, not good enough to pick up the actual series, but I'm looking forward to the movie now.
    I watched From Up on Poppy Hill earlier today; really nice anime film from Studio Ghibli again. It's the most current release from then if I recall...until this summer anyway. It has some Whisper of the Heart feels to it but is a fine film on by its own right and the music is top notch as usual.

I've never seen but a few Fairy Tail episodes, no OVA. I just never got into it. The art seems sucky to me at times...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The Fairy Tail anime is badly done in general. I can't watch it. I watched a few episodes just to see how a particular thing was animated, but that's it.

I'm still waiting for the Mouretsu movie to come out.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    The Fairy Tail anime is badly done in general. I can't watch it. I watched a few episodes just to see how a particular thing was animated, but that's it.

I'm still waiting for the Mouretsu movie to come out.
    Bodacious Space Pirates?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Bodacious Space Pirates?
    That would be the one, Bob.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    That would be the one, Bob.
    I had to google to make sure it was the one I hadn't heard of before.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched From Up on Poppy Hill earlier today; really nice anime film from Studio Ghibli again. It's the most current release from then if I recall...until this summer anyway. It has some Whisper of the Heart feels to it but is a fine film on by its own right and the music is top notch as usual.

I've never seen but a few Fairy Tail episodes, no OVA. I just never got into it. The art seems sucky to me at times...
    Seems interesting, I guess. I think it's already on my PTW list.

Whisper of the Heart was a rather good movie, I enjoyed that a lot.

I picked the FT anime up when it first aired, I think I saw five episodes or so. I hated the color palet. Everything was so bland, there wasn't any depth, it's like they worked without shadows or something. But since the OVA's are just extra stories, and FT stays enjoyable, at the least, I decided to give them a go anyway.

I liked them. So yeah.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm beautiful.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems interesting, I guess. I think it's already on my PTW list.

Whisper of the Heart was a rather good movie, I enjoyed that a lot.

I picked the FT anime up when it first aired, I think I saw five episodes or so. I hated the color palet. Everything was so bland, there wasn't any depth, it's like they worked without shadows or something. But since the OVA's are just extra stories, and FT stays enjoyable, at the least, I decided to give them a go anyway.

I liked them. So yeah.
    Yep check it when you can . Yep, bland would be the perfect word to use to describe the art.

What other anime are you watching at the moment or have lined up?

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I'm beautiful.

I've not seen any of this, saw a video or 2 posted in the win thread and a bunch of gifs throughout some tumblrs but...thanks though!

"Than"

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep check it when you can . Yep, bland would be the perfect word to use to describe the art.

What other anime are you watching at the moment or have lined up?
    Well, currently I'm watching Kuroko no Basket, just 20 more episode to go. I've got about 600 things on my Plan to Watch list, so yeah..
    I'll probably pick one from my On Hold list first though, I have a lot on there I watched but never finished, probably something casual (like Kuroko) to get back into it.

Maybe something stupid like To-Love-Ru or Kämpfer, or maybe I'll start with Devil May Cry or Iron Man.
    I'm not going to start something new, but I've had my eye on Tamako Market, and a lot of people recommended it to me specifically too, so once I really get into anime again, I'll pick that up.

How about you, what are you currently watching?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

What about manga btw? You still reading stuff?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, currently I'm watching Kuroko no Basket, just 20 more episode to go. I've got about 600 things on my Plan to Watch list, so yeah..
    I'll probably pick one from my On Hold list first though, I have a lot on there I watched but never finished, probably something casual (like Kuroko) to get back into it.

Maybe something stupid like To-Love-Ru or Kämpfer, or maybe I'll start with Devil May Cry or Iron Man.
    I'm not going to start something new, but I've had my eye on Tamako Market, and a lot of people recommended it to me specifically too, so once I really get into anime again, I'll pick that up.

How about you, what are you currently watching?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

What about manga btw? You still reading stuff?
    Same here, I just add things to both read and watch on my MAL but never really get around to it. The only thing I've started watching is Madoka; on ep.4 right now. I've got Kara no Kyokai, Cowboy Bebop and I've also got Lupin III from Orgz and should try to rewatch it some time. I've not been rec'd anything lately in terms of anime.

As for manga, there's a few one-shots I got from Googz but only picked up Shingeki no Kyojin; nothing else new on there. I should really broaden my horizons on that front at least.

I think I briefly saw your link to your MAL and it's heck long!? can't believe you'd had time to watch all that. Though I spoke to eni and Tiff about this and they've told me their lists are quite long; especially eni( a good few hundreds, if I remember well..).

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Same here, I just add things to both read and watch on my MAL but never really get around to it. The only thing I've started watching is Madoka; on ep.4 right now. I've got Kara no Kyokai, Cowboy Bebop and I've also got Lupin III from Orgz and should try to rewatch it some time. I've not been rec'd anything lately in terms of anime.

As for manga, there's a few one-shots I got from Googz but only picked up Shingeki no Kyojin; nothing else new on there. I should really broaden my horizons on that front at least.

I think I briefly saw your link to your MAL and it's heck long!? can't believe you'd had time to watch all that. Though I spoke to eni and Tiff about this and they've told me their lists are quite long; especially eni( a good few hundreds, if I remember well..).
    Madoka, Kara no Kyoukai and Bebop are also on my list to watch, haha. What of Lupin are you planning on watching? The original TV series?
    I've seen the original series plus a bunch of films and OVAs. The original series is one of my overall favorite anime. Great show, great characters.

I could (w)rec(k) the crap out of you. Do you have a list yourself too then? You should add me on there.

I've read a bunch of one-shots some time ago too, but I stopped reading manga at the moment, I've put most on-hold and I'm planning to do that with every series I think, after some arcs get round up.

I don't think it's that long, it depends on how you schedule your time I guess, there are a lot of series on there from the 80s and 90s, which I owned on VHS as a kid and watched everything from. Not just once or twice. And I've watched a lot of shows while doing other things, like .. well, just drawing actually.

It's not that hard, I doubt my list is still complete either..

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast