Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2003

Thread: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Madoka, Kara no Kyoukai and Bebop are also on my list to watch, haha. What of Lupin are you planning on watching? The original TV series?
    I've seen the original series plus a bunch of films and OVAs. The original series is one of my overall favorite anime. Great show, great characters.

I could (w)rec(k) the crap out of you. Do you have a list yourself too then? You should add me on there.

I've read a bunch of one-shots some time ago too, but I stopped reading manga at the moment, I've put most on-hold and I'm planning to do that with every series I think, after some arcs get round up.

I don't think it's that long, it depends on how you schedule your time I guess, there are a lot of series on there from the 80s and 90s, which I owned on VHS as a kid and watched everything from. Not just once or twice. And I've watched a lot of shows while doing other things, like .. well, just drawing actually.

It's not that hard, I doubt my list is still complete either..
    I'm gonna watch the original TV series when I get around to it, then work my way through the movies and OVAs; I think I have them all. The quality for the tv series are so low; argh.

(W)rec(k) away what's your nick on MAL?

I generally need to update my list more often, there's a few things I've read/seen that aren't on there and my anime list is hella short; but to be honest I've not seen many things and only watch things on recs.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'm gonna watch the original TV series when I get around to it, then work my way through the movies and OVAs; I think I have them all. The quality for the tv series are so low; argh.

(W)rec(k) away what's your nick on MAL?

I generally need to update my list more often, there's a few things I've read/seen that aren't on there and my anime list is hella short; but to be honest I've not seen many things and only watch things on recs.
    Yeah, but then again it's from the early 70s, what do you expect. I want to watch the 2nd and 3rd season, but I never found them. Not complete or in good state anyway.

It's Ilyao. I'll try to come up with some rec's after I've analyzed your lists.

You could just go around my list and add things that look familiar. I have a lot of shit you've probably seen as a kid, but don't know that it's actually anime.
    Like Ahiru no Quack, Dommel or Ox Tales. All from Dutch/Belgium origin. But the "cartoons" were produced in Japan. Thus anime.

Those are the kinds of shows and movies I probably miss, I think I've basically got most things covered.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but then again it's from the early 70s, what do you expect. I want to watch the 2nd and 3rd season, but I never found them. Not complete or in good state anyway.

It's Ilyao. I'll try to come up with some rec's after I've analyzed your lists.

You could just go around my list and add things that look familiar. I have a lot of shit you've probably seen as a kid, but don't know that it's actually anime.
    Like Ahiru no Quack, Dommel or Ox Tales. All from Dutch/Belgium origin. But the "cartoons" were produced in Japan. Thus anime.

Those are the kinds of shows and movies I probably miss, I think I've basically got most things covered.
    Yeah I realised I've only got season 1. I may actually invest and buy the DVDs if I can find them.

I hadn't realised until now that you can add people to your MAL; so far I'd only used to it list and keep track of things I'd seen. I didn't realise I'd had requests from last year and such

Yep, there's a lot of things like that that I watched as a kid that have completely unrelated names to the original and so hard to track down. Hopefully I can find them all. I should actually take the time and work through it.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I realised I've only got season 1. I may actually invest and buy the DVDs if I can find them.

I hadn't realised until now that you can add people to your MAL; so far I'd only used to it list and keep track of things I'd seen. I didn't realise I'd had requests from last year and such

Yep, there's a lot of things like that that I watched as a kid that have completely unrelated names to the original and so hard to track down. Hopefully I can find them all. I should actually take the time and work through it.
    Yeah, I streamed the first season online somewhere on a very crappy website with very crappy stream.
    But since the other seasons are so long, I didn't want to go through the half of the series like that.

I've seen advertisements of the first season somewhere last year and a bunch of movies. On DVD.

Well, it's a community-based website after all.. Pay attention on where you register.

Yeah, I checked the people with the longest list and just checked all entries I didn't know, haha.
    You should try something like that too.

How about other media? Watching other shows, seen some movies or are you looking forward to something?

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Boy, you really haven't done anything about your lists, right?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I streamed the first season online somewhere on a very crappy website with very crappy stream.
    But since the other seasons are so long, I didn't want to go through the half of the series like that.

I've seen advertisements of the first season somewhere last year and a bunch of movies. On DVD.

Well, it's a community-based website after all.. Pay attention on where you register.

Yeah, I checked the people with the longest list and just checked all entries I didn't know, haha.
    You should try something like that too.

How about other media? Watching other shows, seen some movies or are you looking forward to something?

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Boy, you really haven't done anything about your lists, right?
    I'll try and look again for downloads. Just discovered the magic that is THORA group; my god their rips are amazing....also amazingly huge;

Bahhh I just needed somewhere to keep a list and find recommendations.

That's a good idea, I'll try it.

Hmmm I'd just recently caught up with Young Justice, rec'd to me by Sai, currently following TBBT, Suits, The Mentalist, Ripper Street, HIMYM, Happy Endings, New Girl. I think that's my current following list. I've got the Rurouni Kenshin movie but gotta find subs for that. There's a couple of movies I need to see; Life of Pi, Django, Cloud Atlas(maybe), I know there's some others but can't be arsed to check right now.

Yep, I told you I hadn't done anything to it

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll try and look again for downloads. Just discovered the magic that is THORA group; my god their rips are amazing....also amazingly huge;

Bahhh I just needed somewhere to keep a list and find recommendations.

That's a good idea, I'll try it.

Hmmm I'd just recently caught up with Young Justice, rec'd to me by Sai, currently following TBBT, Suits, The Mentalist, Ripper Street, HIMYM, Happy Endings, New Girl. I think that's my current following list. I've got the Rurouni Kenshin movie but gotta find subs for that. There's a couple of movies I need to see; Life of Pi, Django, Cloud Atlas(maybe), I know there's some others but can't be arsed to check right now.

Yep, I told you I hadn't done anything to it
    Link me?!

Yeah, but if you do it. Do it good. Not half-assed.

Young Justice, huh? How is that show, I've recently watched the first five episodes, but I can't really get into it, or something.
    That's a pretty general list of shows, I guess. Any other shows on the waiting list? I got interested by Ripper Street just now, reading about it and stuff. I'm following all those comedies too, and I've had The Mentalist on-hold since the first episode of the 3rd episode.

How's Suits? It's the best show nobody ever watches, according to a lot of people?

And there are always movies to watch, always.. Pff, I have to watch all of those too.
    Recent movies I wanted to watch and actually did were The Hobbit and Looper, have you seen those?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Here's a one-shot you should definitely read; L∞p

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Link me?!

Yeah, but if you do it. Do it good. Not half-assed.

Young Justice, huh? How is that show, I've recently watched the first five episodes, but I can't really get into it, or something.
    That's a pretty general list of shows, I guess. Any other shows on the waiting list? I got interested by Ripper Street just now, reading about it and stuff. I'm following all those comedies too, and I've had The Mentalist on-hold since the first episode of the 3rd episode.

How's Suits? It's the best show nobody ever watches, according to a lot of people?

And there are always movies to watch, always.. Pff, I have to watch all of those too.
    Recent movies I wanted to watch and actually did were The Hobbit and Looper, have you seen those?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Here's a one-shot you should definitely read; L∞p
    PMed.

I'll do it tomorrow morning or Wednesday

Young Justice is really good, really goes back to how DC cartoons were in the 90s IMO; especially season 1. I found season 2 harder to get into than 1, I dove straight into that one. I have Breaking Bad on hold right now, so just a matter of time before I get into that one. You should watch the Mentalist and definitely check Suits; I dunno if I can say it's the best show, dunno wanna get your hopes up but definitely one of the best out there and it doesn't get the recognition it should in my opinion.

I saw The Hobbit when it came out, but still not seen Looper, I'll probably get that when it's out. Ooh check out The Silver Lining Playbook next time you go cinema; great film, brilliant cast.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post

Hello ghost-chan

Long time no show around here....how have you been?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello ghost-chan

Long time no show around here....how have you been?
    You still stick with the nickname "ghost-chan"?

Well, I have been busy, and when I am not, I have no access to internet so that's why I disappear for a while.
    I'm going to disappear again this week though... I have to go outside of the city for a while. I kinda miss the holiday when I can just do nothing and rest. I really need that. *sigh* I miss to wreak havoc here too... but priority is priority.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Murray looked physically ailing down the stretch there. Djokovic looked tight when he came out, but got into the match and won it handily in the end.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You still stick with the nickname "ghost-chan"?

Well, I have been busy, and when I am not, I have no access to internet so that's why I disappear for a while.
    I'm going to disappear again this week though... I have to go outside of the city for a while. I kinda miss the holiday when I can just do nothing and rest. I really need that. *sigh* I miss to wreak havoc here too... but priority is priority.
    Well, it doesn't hurt to remember the good days when you haunted around here and Loki'd with me

Disappearing again? that's a shame, I hope you're taking time to chill whenever possible. Will you be out of town for the whole week? and I'm guessing this is uni related, correct?
    Be sure to keep in touch more often

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Murray looked physically ailing down the stretch there. Djokovic looked tight when he came out, but got into the match and won it handily in the end.
    Yep, exactly that. I was so surprised at how stiff the latter seemed in the first set and half, but after he pulled one back, he slowly got back into the swing of things and in that 3rd and 4th set, he was the ruthless player we've seen time and time again. I mean there was a point where he did the splits 3 times! 3 TIMES! for ONE POINT!!! After he won that point, Murray gave a slight smile, almost knowing that it wasn't going to happen for him today. Deserved winner, for sure.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost caught up with OP

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    I almost caught up with OP
    Where are you now? and what are your thoughts?

Thread Closed
Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast