Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2003

Thread: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Bitch.

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Well, haha, yeah, that was a couple of weeks back I think. But that was another girl and that was just a .. fling.. or something. Contact only lasted a couple of days, haha.

But this girl, we've been talking for weeks and we're soooo in sync with each other, it's unbelievable.

I'm glad to get 'back out there' too, my last break-up really fucked me up, I'm finally taking back my life like I should.
    Instead of fucking it up with spending money I don't have and drinking like an alcoholic, drugs and shit. Haha.
    I'm happy you're doing well right now, I hope it turns into something great for you. And yes you gotta stop that drug stuff and keep your shit together. Not for her sake, but for yours.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, well, not necessarily fuck things up with her. I'm more afraid that she'll hurt me. I can actually confess that I'm afraid to commit this time around.
    I didn't act weird, nor did she. We're really 100% our genuine self. So, that's all good.

But I talked about it with a friend and I discussed it in my head several million times. And even though I'm afraid, it's definitely worth the risk. Definitely.
    She's coming by on Tuesday, until then it's just contact through the phone, but when she's here again, I'm just going to cross 'the line' and straight-out tell her what she wants to hear (but also doesn't want to hear). She's also afraid to commit this time around, she's afraid I'll play in on her feelings just to get.. busy or something.

We're both complicated, we want it more than anything else, yet.. we're.. not advancing yet.

We started out with Rampage, it's one of her favorite movies. It's pretty... bad. It's by Uwe Boll after all.
    Then we watched American History X, again, her choice. And then I decided to show her Triangle.

You've probably seen AHX. And Triangle is one of my favorite horror/thrillers. It's one of the movies from those categories that actually surprised me in a way.
    I bought it for 1 buck in this action (20 movies for 20 bucks) and I would've easily paid double for just that movie alone. Really cool movie.
    Being scared to be hurt after a breakup like that is normal, so just takes things slow and enjoy each other's company as you're doing already. Be honest, not a jerk. You're a nice guy....somewhere underneath all that attitude you wear.

I've never seen any of those movies before, but I'll check Triangle and AHX; the latter is one that always escapes me and forget to pick it up.

Quote Quote:

What movies did you watch?

Death Note is actually a pretty good manga to start with, even in retail. It's intriguing from the start and it's a rather small series, especially the Black Editionsp. It's only 2 or 3 euro more expensive and it's only 6 volumes.

Fairy Tail is very easy, but it's a long on-going series, so.. it's not that small. :x

How was Gangster Squad? Sean Penn looks amazing in that movie, the movie itself looks pretty good too?
    How are your lists coming along btw?
    I saw Goodfellas for the first time in a long while on her laptop, then we just watched some British stuff on tv in the living room with pizza and drinks.

Yep, It is. I wanted her to start with something small, that's easy to get but also with a not so complex story until she's read one or 2 other series. I didn't pay attention all this time I've been going to the comic stores but yes, I've now seen the Black Editions of Death Note. I prefer the original versions though.

That's the reason I wanted her to start with Fairy Tail; it's easy and even with slow releases, it doesn't take a long time to read. Maybe I'll get her to read Bleach

I really liked Gangster Squad, it's not an Oscar film but very entertaining to watch on the big screen and worth the money. Solid cast, brilliant music that really takes you back to that period in american history. There's an amazing car chase scene halfway through the film and also the final of many shootouts during the last 20-odd minutes of the film that is so beautifully shot, just enough slow motion and stop action moments to really appreciate it.

I'll do the list today actually. Just gonna check my Inoue book first and drool at the art for a few minutes

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

American history x is one of my favorite movies.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool.

Any films you would recommend, DD?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buffynut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya goldb, thought I'd stop by and leave you a gift. Enjoy!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey B-nut, thanks for the video. I love Veronica's character; so quick-witted, sarcastic, funny and so smart.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Hey B-nut, thanks for the video. I love Veronica's character; so quick-witted, sarcastic, funny and so smart.
    go to bed bob...xD

i havent forgot our lil talk...got tied up yestersday...maybe tomorrow evening...k

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    go to bed bob...xD

i havent forgot our lil talk...got tied up yestersday...maybe tomorrow evening...k
    LOL I'm going soon! Just tying up some loose ends, figuratively speaking...

No worries, I was out of the house yesterday for the most part too. Wednesday would be better for me, if that's okay.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    LOL I'm going soon! Just tying up some loose ends, figuratively speaking...

No worries, I was out of the house yesterday for the most part too. Wednesday would be better for me, if that's okay.
    yupyup...bet it up playa

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    yupyup...bet it up playa

Oh stahp it....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Veronica Mars!

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say that you have a gorgeous set, glad that you're into City Hunter.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Just wanted to say that you have a gorgeous set, glad that you're into City Hunter.
    Ahh yeah thanks!( I think I found a better one though ) It's one of my all time favourites. I grew up watching this and a few other series like DB, Saint Seiya, Ranma 1/2. I've been looking like a nut for the books .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Une ombre file dans la nuit... So nostalgic. I have to read the serie in manga one day.

And I wonder if Doraku changed his set after all the Gintama discussion in his thread :-)

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Heeey, Bobby! What's up?

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast