Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2003

Thread: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Bah,disappointing.
    I know, right?

How's the other half? you guys got anything planned for V-day?
    The other half is okay. No special plans for V-day, we're both not really the V-day type. Also, there's lack of finance on both sides. I plan on making chocolates though. ^^

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you don't need money to do anything special or enjoy V-day. Just each other's company and some imagination wouldn't go amiss.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you don't need money to do anything special or enjoy V-day. Just each other's company and some imagination wouldn't go amiss.
    Yeah, that's exactly what's going to happen. I meant to say that we don't really view it as that special of a day.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, fun times

I dunno, visiting friends or family that live out of town though I get that uni would be the safe guess.
    As long as you try, that'll be fine. Otherwise, I'll be in touch
    I'm baaaack~~~ Though I'll be leaving again in the weekend.

Nah, even if I visit family or friends out of town, I will still be able to get internet connection and the time to surf the internet. Uni work will leave me with no time and energy to surf the internet.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I'm baaaack~~~ Though I'll be leaving again in the weekend.

Nah, even if I visit family or friends out of town, I will still be able to get internet connection and the time to surf the internet. Uni work will leave me with no time and energy to surf the internet.
    WB~~~ you remembered to come visit! (however short lived your return is)

How was your time out of town? did you get much done?

Are you leaving again for the same project or...?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

WB~~~ you remembered to come visit! (however short lived your return is)

How was your time out of town? did you get much done?

Are you leaving again for the same project or...?
    Well, tiring. I just came back from a camp last week, and this week I went on a camp again. My feet are sore.
    It was quite fun though I didn't do much since I was only there to supervise. It was boring sometimes, as I only sat and watched most of the time; not to mention, I didn't know most of the people there.
    The real work came after the camp, with all the financial reports and stuffs.
    Tomorrow I'll be leaving for a meeting. I won't go for another camp. I've had enough.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I was mistaken, it was the former. But I've got both now. I downloaded them. I download everything . I've got Chihayafuru and Steins;Gate on queue now too
    When are you planning on watching Steins;Gate? I watched the first four episodes with my ex, but.. we stopped. Cause.. well, there are better things to do than watching anime together.

Now I don't care about watching it anymore, but I remember it being pretty popular back then.. Let me know what you think of it. Might spark interest for me again. xD

Yep, same here, Mostly because it's easier to store and you tend to get some art pieces or additional goodies with them

I've added those 3 to my MAL as a reminder and will check them later. Hopefully they'll be cheap too.

Rurouni Kenshin......gotta get to that too...
    Yeah, the only box-sets I have though are.. uhm.. None.. I guess.
    Not with any extras though, I have these very old limited collector's edition box-sets of the comics Astérix and Guust (Gaston), the covers are made of very expensive material, very high quality, but not really any extras. Both boxes feature ALL comics of the series though.

I had some game box-sets.. but back then I didn't care, I just wanted the game. lol.

Gangster Squad it is then, I'm sure you'll love it

Yeah same here, I want to see those films before the next set of releases come out, that's how I plan it. Usually I have a friend I go with and we see 2 movies in one day. Economy . I went a few days ago to see Gangster Squad and they've refurbished the cinema since another company owns it now. I wonder if we'll still be able to sneak around into other halls....

I don't think you'll find anything you've not seen before. Majority of animes there are from late 70s-90s.

Ranma as well City Hunter anime are very hilarious. You should check em out for sure. I've not seen the City Hunter movies, they didn't show them on tv as far as I'm aware...k-dom???? The only one I ever saw was the Jackie Chan one...
    Okay, so we didn't go to Gangster Squad yesterday. But I'm proud enough to announce it's official.
    Oh man.. I'm just smiling like crazy because I'm typing this, lolol.

She's spending the night Saturday, so we'll probably head to the theaters then, for Gangster Squad. But we might end up lying in bed and cuddle instead, like yesterday. I used to do that too, I went to the theater with my ex.. once or twice a week, every week, for about 10 months, lol.

Now.. it's too expensive for me, so I only go once (if I'm lucky, twice) a month.
    You've sneaked around in the theater? Like, sneaking into movies for free?

Our local theaters are refurnishing too, it's in the next city. There were two, but one bought the other, and it's really upgrading it like crazy, it's looking so beautiful and comfy now. They are doing the same with their own theater. But I think it's in vain, because my city is getting a big-ass IMAX theater, with all kinds of shit inside. It has a big-ass wok restaurant, there's going to be a Burger King inside too and a merchandising store, a lot of space just.. too chill, because you know, people can.

I still haven't checked, but I messed up at school a lot before and I'm fixing it all now. So I'm too busy, but I'll check somewhere next week then.
    I've set up a contract of my own and I made school sign it, now I'm bound to my own restrictions, haha.

I've never touched Ranma because of the romance, I think. It's by the InuYasha creator right? I don't like InuYasha, but I'll guess I could give it a try.
    About City Hunter, give me some good download or stream links, I'm not too familiar with anime-related websites anymore, I don't have any sources or whatever. But I really want to check that out, for years actually, lol.

How are things with you on the love-area btw? Interested? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? A new pet?
    Do you plan on having a valentine?

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, tiring. I just came back from a camp last week, and this week I went on a camp again. My feet are sore.
    It was quite fun though I didn't do much since I was only there to supervise. It was boring sometimes, as I only sat and watched most of the time; not to mention, I didn't know most of the people there.
    The real work came after the camp, with all the financial reports and stuffs.
    Tomorrow I'll be leaving for a meeting. I won't go for another camp. I've had enough.
    It must be hella boring to just sit there and watch people work, could you have been reading a book?

What is this camp business?

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    When are you planning on watching Steins;Gate? I watched the first four episodes with my ex, but.. we stopped. Cause.. well, there are better things to do than watching anime together.

Now I don't care about watching it anymore, but I remember it being pretty popular back then.. Let me know what you think of it. Might spark interest for me again. xD
    I'm watching Breaking Bad right now and I don't like too many marathons at once, but I guess one anime and tv show isn't much. I can do so tomorrow. I'm currently on season 2 of BB, I've been trying so hard to keep offline so I don't spoil myself.

Well you could also ask 3c, I think he's just finished watching it? But otherwise yeah, I'll let you know

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, the only box-sets I have though are.. uhm.. None.. I guess.
    Not with any extras though, I have these very old limited collector's edition box-sets of the comics Astérix and Guust (Gaston), the covers are made of very expensive material, very high quality, but not really any extras. Both boxes feature ALL comics of the series though.

I had some game box-sets.. but back then I didn't care, I just wanted the game. lol.
    I have Death Note and FMA. I think they're the only 2.

Asterix and Obelix was one of my childhood faves; I used to have so many books of that and Lucky Luke growing; god knows where they are now... That sounds really cool, do you have a photo of it?
    Which also reminds me, I need to pick up Tintin again :3

Quote Quote:
    Okay, so we didn't go to Gangster Squad yesterday. But I'm proud enough to announce it's official.
    Oh man.. I'm just smiling like crazy because I'm typing this, lolol.

She's spending the night Saturday, so we'll probably head to the theaters then, for Gangster Squad. But we might end up lying in bed and cuddle instead, like yesterday. I used to do that too, I went to the theater with my ex.. once or twice a week, every week, for about 10 months, lol.

Now.. it's too expensive for me, so I only go once (if I'm lucky, twice) a month.
    You've sneaked around in the theater? Like, sneaking into movies for free?

Our local theaters are refurnishing too, it's in the next city. There were two, but one bought the other, and it's really upgrading it like crazy, it's looking so beautiful and comfy now. They are doing the same with their own theater. But I think it's in vain, because my city is getting a big-ass IMAX theater, with all kinds of shit inside. It has a big-ass wok restaurant, there's going to be a Burger King inside too and a merchandising store, a lot of space just.. too chill, because you know, people can.

I still haven't checked, but I messed up at school a lot before and I'm fixing it all now. So I'm too busy, but I'll check somewhere next week then.
    I've set up a contract of my own and I made school sign it, now I'm bound to my own restrictions, haha.

I've never touched Ranma because of the romance, I think. It's by the InuYasha creator right? I don't like InuYasha, but I'll guess I could give it a try.
    About City Hunter, give me some good download or stream links, I'm not too familiar with anime-related websites anymore, I don't have any sources or whatever. But I really want to check that out, for years actually, lol.

How are things with you on the love-area btw? Interested? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? A new pet?
    Do you plan on having a valentine?
    Congrats man, I'm well chuffed for you Ahhh man, I miss that excitement of a fresh relationship.

Well I pay for one film and then watch the second one for free, as I sneak into another screen room or hang around until another movie starts. I remember going to cinema like 2-3 times a month, so that would be like 6 movies? yep.

Now I'm its time to be smarter with my money, so many potential things to do. Crap

The IMAX here is in the same complex as my uni media faculty, but it's since been bought out by another company, still same products and staff but different name. My "local" cinema was AMC but it's been bought out over the summer by ODEON cinemas, I was so gutted, they've changed so many things and prices. Though they've also improved on some things. Last time I visited, they had finally gotten around to changing the colours and entrance layout( ticket office, self service machine, arcade games area has been moved upstairs) but it doesn't look like it'll stop me from seeing multiple films, so whatever.

What sort of contract? dude stop slacking off with school

I'll let you know once I find a good link for both. And yes, Ranma and Inuyasha have the same mangaka; Rumiko Takahashi. I've never touched InuYasha at all.

Love-area? nothing at all. Not for quite a while actually . Interests? maybe....girfriend? no Boyfriend? dunno, we've not spoken about it. Pet? nah
    Yes, I'm gonna have a valentines. It'd be shame not to

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

You blew it bob!

I'm gone

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You blew it bob!

I'm gone
    No, wait! you said you needed time

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It must be hella boring to just sit there and watch people work, could you have been reading a book?

What is this camp business?
    No, because it would mean that I don't supervise the work.

Oh, it's a part of the orientation program for the freshmen. It's done in order to let them know more about their own friends and their own major.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

No, because it would mean that I don't supervise the work.

Oh, it's a part of the orientation program for the freshmen. It's done in order to let them know more about their own friends and their own major.

Are there a lot of people involved in this program with yourself?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Are there a lot of people involved in this program with yourself?
    Well, this is a program for all the departments in the university, so of course. Since I'm part of the student council (I don't know what it is called in English, so let's just call it the student council), I have to supervise, but I only need to supervise two camps. We divided the work since there aren't many people in the student council, of course...

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast