Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions

Chapter's out

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...99&weekday=mon

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Fast translation from LaFa @batoto
    Spoiler show

who cares about the Prince, Viole and Wangnan should kick Lurkers ass

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

And SIU's blog post:

Quote Quote:
    This game has 3 more chapters left.

After that along with Viole's story, other hidden story within the test will appear.
    Story will begin to connect with the season 1's story.
    This test may not seem important at the moment, but within Tower of God's world, it's a big incident.
    After that, characters from season 1 will appear, and the scale will get larger.
    Finally, I'm so excited

3. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading SIU´s blogpost, I´ve got goosebumps, can´t wait to see the upcoming chapters and finally the characters from first season...
    Also he says that it´s a big incident in the TOG world, (probably Viole defeating a ranker? the outcoming of the prince of zahard? the appearence of a FUG? the appearence of an irregular??) wonder how it will affect the story

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going to get my hopes up completely for the character 1 reappearance. It could very well just be Yu Han Sung, the Red Head guide, Yuri, Evan, and not the team members from Baam's test in season 1.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

THE BLOG POST ROCKED, seriously this is more than anything we expected. I was expecting that Koon nd others will get air time after the test but the whole thing with the lurker and the connecting the season 1 nd 2 and every thing else seems too good to be true.
    One thing is sure, SIU really knows how to hype us up, lets hope he can live up this hype like he has in the past

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

btw i think it will be wangnan who will kill lurker/ beat him down by unleashing whatever power he has within.
    even if the whole grp helps i get the feeling that wangnan will throw the last punch at him atleast

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

this "This test may not seem important at the moment, but within Tower of God's world, it's a big incident." is also piquing my interest, do you think there are tacit players in the test or viewers from the higher up directly involved in the test?
    or is it imp because after that the 'True Prince of Jahard will awaken' or 'the deadly irregular resurface' or sth catchy along those phrases

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter wasn't as exciting as the blog entry. Damn, I'm anxious.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm, it could just be Rachel/Lahel, right...

My opinion:
    I thought highly of her at first (at how nice she was shown to be towards Baam and teach him many things in a proper way), but when she betrayed Baam I started to dislike her...

Well if she is the victim, I might forgive her, but as for now there are much better out there as for example Yuri...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    hmm, it could just be Rachel/Lahel, right...

My opinion:
    I thought highly of her at first (at how nice she was shown to be towards Baam and teach him many things in a proper way), but when she betrayed Baam I started to dislike her...

Well if she is the victim, I might forgive her, but as for now there are much better out there as for example Yuri...
    Well, I´ve read dozens of mangas where somebody betrayed another one, or did things and everytime i just asked myself, how the hell does the author intend to justify that particular action... and you know what, most of them could justify it...
    That is no excuse for what Rachel did, but I can´t put her in the "hate" category unless I really know, why she did betray him and I think Baam thinks the same, thats why he searches for answers and not directly revenge...

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Well, I´ve read dozens of mangas where somebody betrayed another one, or did things and everytime i just asked myself, how the hell does the author intend to justify that particular action... and you know what, most of them could justify it...
    That is no excuse for what Rachel did, but I can´t put her in the "hate" category unless I really know, why she did betray him and I think Baam thinks the same, thats why he searches for answers and not directly revenge...
    yeah, I agree that's why I said "dislike" (as "I don't like her very much"), and I did not express myself with the word "hate"...

I think there is a whole lot still hidden, but still "we got the seed planted" as the saying goes, what I personally really like in this or almost any other story !!!
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like an odd story, but it's a pity that Nia's probably dead. The interesting thing in this chapter was that Lurker's fighting style is rather bloody.

I don't know what to make out of the blog post.

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by rosco12; June 05, 2012 at 01:57 PM.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what happened to the rest of the translations? are they not out yet?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god even i can't believe Nia betrayed Wagnan and everyone else . Well i guess he's the typical character that's innocent and ends up being tricked into playing the betrayer role to save someone else dear to him but still that left me with a bad after taste . I really liked him , he was cute and i kinda feel bad that he died .

Lurker is such a dumbass , i really wanna see Baam kicking his ass soon Also i can't believe Rapdevil teamed up with him . I had other expectations from him as a character . All i feel now is disappoint

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now that I read it translated...Same as before. I'm more pumped about the blog entry than the chapter itself.

And Nia never won me over, so I'm fine with him dying.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I did like the chapter. Wagnan is now pissed. When Lurker will find out that he pissed off the one & only son of the zahard family, he won't be as cocky as he is right now. Plus, Lurker didn't won yet ... there is still a little problem ... a little problem called Baam.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast