Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

  1. #1
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show


    • *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

    ---------- Post added May 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was May 20, 2012 at 01:06 PM ----------

    Raw is out @ Naver. Go there for the read. Now just wait for the translations.


  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    wow what an interesting chapter o___O looks like we were all wrong

    Spoiler show


    For anyone who's interested, here's some raw translation by LaFa@batoto

    Quote Quote:
    Yeon drinks the drink and becomes the host.
    So the controller is controlling her right now.
    Baam copied all of Love's moves.
    Love's parents were killed by a FUG.
    Viole says he has someone to meet. Love asks if it is for revenge. Viole says he has to meet that person to figure it out.
    Love says that he entered the tower for revenge and that he may have wanted to get revenge for his parents by killing Viole.
    So he admits that he's not fit to be administrating a test.

    Also, at the beginning, Yeon was saying how Viole may not be a bad person because he didn't kill them and because he doesn't look like a bad person.

    Those two guys said something like how they knew Prince was going to give the drink to Yeon.
    And the controller guy says something like she's the perfect host.

    Rapdevil says something like: There it was, the remote.

    Prince got trolled huh?

  4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #3
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    HAHA - Yeah I loved the look on his face though as it happened and he was running xD. Still was not expecting that to happen although I could care-less for the Ranker's family story for some reason. I wonder if controlled Yeon will go for Violet next?


  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #4
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    I totally loved this chapter, my anxiousness on what might happen this week was satifiied, now I want more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    HAHA - Yeah I loved the look on his face though as it happened and he was running xD. Still was not expecting that to happen although I could care-less for the Ranker's family story for some reason. I wonder if controlled Yeon will go for Violet next?
    Yeah, I also loved how Prince was running in front of Yihwa, made it in his room and Rapdevil came back to life...

    I laughed like crazy when looking only at RAW's and Prince's reaction...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    tower of god (middle area)
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Again Baam´s just a genius, I bet the only reason why we don´t see his eyes sometimes is that he has a sharingan and everytime he uses it, we can´t see because of his hair. Somehow I´ve got suspicous about the fact that Baam´s really a FUG, the HwaJeopGongPaSul could´ve been a fast copied attack and that was one of the reasons I believed it, but now it could be everything.

    Also the author afterword became clearer:
    "It is about time for one to betray someone who has already betrayed someone else who has already betrayed some other person."

    The 2 guys betrayed Lurker and Prince, Lurker and Rapdevil betrayed Prince, who betrayed Yeon, or something like that???

  10. #6
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  11. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #7
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    I bet the only reason why we don´t see his eyes sometimes is that he has a sharingan and everytime he uses it, we can´t see because of his hair.
    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  13. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,960
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    erm where is the link to the raw?
    i havent seen any one post it rather most of the guys are posting renditions and paraphrases of the chap
    Monsterguy did provide the translation but i would like to see the raw as well, if its possible can any one post the link to the raw?

    ---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Again Baam´s just a genius, I bet the only reason why we don´t see his eyes sometimes is that he has a sharingan and everytime he uses it, we can´t see because of his hair.
    Last thing that we need is a saske make over of baam, i really hope really wish that baams eyes dont change when he is copying a tech.
    first that would be some sort of plagiarism and second that would mean that Baam and that sa#$%^&*ke has sth in common outright
    it would tick me off

  14. #9
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    tower of god (middle area)
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    First of all it was a joke, also it would make no sense at all that his eyes change. He's got a very good understanding of shinsoo and can copy the shinsooflow imo. And baam already has stm in common with sasuke... Revenge. Guys you gotta take some jokes, why so serious?

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #10
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    erm where is the link to the raw?
    i havent seen any one post it rather most of the guys are posting renditions and paraphrases of the chap
    Monsterguy did provide the translation but i would like to see the raw as well, if its possible can any one post the link to the raw?
    About RAW's, sorry, I really didn't notice that nobody posted it...

    If you are looking for RAW's, here:
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list....59&weekday=mon

    You can almost each week see a new chapter, with the latest one of season 2 "chapter 17", as I am posting this.

    EDIT: It was in first post, and I also failed to notice it...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; May 29, 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: adding "EDIT"
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  17. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Ever since floor two, people has to only tell baam what he should do with shinsoo and he'd be able to do it, so ever since then he learned how to actually use his shinsoo and gain mastery, he can thus recreate pretty much any technique with a basic understanding.

  18. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,960
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    so wht do you guys think it will be ?
    will baam get the connector or will Love pull out another powerful move to stop Baam?
    lol SIU is giving us hint of Yeon falling for Baam, she is so inundated that she started think whether he looks like a good guy or a bad one

    ---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    First of all it was a joke, also it would make no sense at all that his eyes change. He's got a very good understanding of shinsoo and can copy the shinsooflow imo. And baam already has stm in common with sasuke... Revenge. Guys you gotta take some jokes, why so serious?
    i wus scared that some how or other baam might start being somebody whom i dispise
    hence the outburst


    btw yeon is too powerful to be stopped by akraptor or his buddy
    prince obviously will be either tied up or overpowered by the guy who was feinting (i dun know y but i am getting the vibe that it will be the case), so i feel that Baam might come back to get his room (i think that was sth that he is supposed to do after he gets his connector, forgot the rules of the test so i can be wrong) so he might stop her again from doing sth berserk-ish.

    Though i cant see how will Wangnag be tied into the story?
    so far he had minimum role to play
    Last edited by shaheer; May 29, 2012 at 03:33 AM.

  19. #13
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    erm where is the link to the raw?
    i havent seen any one post it rather most of the guys are posting renditions and paraphrases of the chap
    Monsterguy did provide the translation but i would like to see the raw as well, if its possible can any one post the link to the raw?
    The raw is added to the main post, that's the usual way if no one posted it seperately

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    Ever since floor two, people has to only tell baam what he should do with shinsoo and he'd be able to do it, so ever since then he learned how to actually use his shinsoo and gain mastery, he can thus recreate pretty much any technique with a basic understanding.
    Now that seems a bit farfetched, Baam definitely is a genius regarding Shinsoo but there still has to be room for development. Kashi just joked about it but I really don't want Baam to just copy every technique like the Sharingan is able to. Even the Sharingan has it's boundaries and can't copy everything so I hope and guess there still are a lot of techniques he can't copy.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    so wht do you guys think it will be ?
    will baam get the connector or will Love pull out another powerful move to stop Baam?
    lol SIU is giving us hint of Yeon falling for Baam, she is so inundated that she started think whether he looks like a good guy or a bad one

    Baam will get it somehow, I just can't see him failing. It's not impossible but unlikely.
    And please not another Harem XD Androssi likes (liked) Baam too but she didn't fall for him even though he changed her way of thinking. I'm fond of SIU so I seriously hope he won't make all the (or a lot of) important girls fall for him, Yuri is enough


    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    btw yeon is too powerful to be stopped by akraptor or his buddy
    prince obviously will be either tied up or overpowered by the guy who was feinting (i dun know y but i am getting the vibe that it will be the case), so i feel that Baam might come back to get his room (i think that was sth that he is supposed to do after he gets his connector, forgot the rules of the test so i can be wrong) so he might stop her again from doing sth berserk-ish.

    Though i cant see how will Wangnag be tied into the story?
    so far he had minimum role to play
    what makes you so sure? SIU already showed us that a group or/and a nice strategy can overturn something who's way beyond their level. Personally I want to see Wangnan's group in action so I hope they will do something before Baam (most likely) arrives at the scene. He has to get back to his and Yeon's room, those are the rules to win.

    Let's see what the Prince can do against Rapdevil, I hope he gets a beating

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,960
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    what makes you so sure? SIU already showed us that a group or/and a nice strategy can overturn something who's way beyond their level. Personally I want to see Wangnan's group in action so I hope they will do something before Baam (most likely) arrives at the scene. He has to get back to his and Yeon's room, those are the rules to win.
    hmm ya thats true lets wait nd see who gets to save her and kick those swindlers a$$

    Quote Quote:
    Baam will get it somehow, I just can't see him failing. It's not impossible but unlikely.
    And please not another Harem XD Androssi likes (liked) Baam too but she didn't fall for him even though he changed her way of thinking. I'm fond of SIU so I seriously hope he won't make all the (or a lot of) important girls fall for him, Yuri is enough
    Harem ticks me off too but for some reason or other i find Yeon to be a better one for Baam than the others
    but unfortunately he might end up with rachel which would drive many fan mad

    Quote Quote:
    Let's see what the Prince can do against Rapdevil, I hope he gets a beating
    ya i really hope the price gets some beef from the Devil punch
    obnoxiousness is really a good element to create a chara whom everyone dislikes (prince is da proof )

  22. #15
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At miles away from you...:p
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Nice chapter

    Baam is just amazing . I can't believe he managed to copy Love's techniques . When i saw it i was like WTF I was sure he would surprise Love but not in that manner . But then again that's what he gets for looking down on Baam . Just 'cause he's a ranker doesn't mean he should underestimate a participant in the tower

    So those guys were expecting that Prince would give that drink to Yeon huh . I wonder who that other dude from the shadows is . I kinda feel bad for Yeon for being controlled by those bastards .
    And also even though it seems he was faking it i have to say i'm glad that Rapdevil is alive . I knew such a guy can't be taken out so easy But as it seems he's a bad guy ? Well if we were to take into account that he betrayed Prince then i have to say i personally am glad with this outcome . I can't stand that dude

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts