Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

I was thinking what If Rappy is also being controlled?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I was thinking what If Rappy is also being controlled?
    Somehow, I don't see that as being the case. I don't see Rapdevil as being willing to trust strangers. He was contracted to aid Prince, but evidently decided that Prince isn't worth the time of day, so we'll see. He is a mercenary, after all, and turning on your clients is bad for business, so I don't know. I wouldn't just want people being controlled left and right.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam copied other people skills always made an epic moment!!! And finally, it's explained why Yuri Zahard ask another princess to help her looking for Baam.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Another princess falling for Baam ...
    Rapdevil being alive is a surprising (but good) news.
    I'm glad that Baam didn't become blindly obsessed with vengeance (one "uchiha" bullshit is enough for the whole mangaworld). He is searching for answers but I still don't see how FUG can help him. It's not the perfect organization to be under the radar.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Shadow View Post
    Baam copied other people skills always made an epic moment!!! And finally, it's explained why Yuri Zahard ask another princess to help her looking for Baam.....
    To be honest, that part about the Opera Lighthouses has been known for ages. I don't remember if it was posted here, but on batoto, it's been up for a while.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, baam is going to be freaking strong coping all the techniques of the regular guy.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

But the more I see him showing us his copied moves from Quant, FUG and Love, I´m getting more interested in the moves he himself will develope

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    But the more I see him showing us his copied moves from Quant, FUG and Love, I´m getting more interested in the moves he himself will develope
    dont think he is right there yet... he is already using high level techniques, it would be too broken if he has a move that is stronger than what rankers have.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the skeleton is one of his own moves but its too strong to control for him right now, thats why he doesn´t use it. This way he can have an own skill, but would not be overpowered but if he goes crazy (and i´m sure he will ) he´s got a strong move to go back to

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

skeleton is an awesome skill, but I wonder why did baam get injured from a weak shinsoo pokeball granade. I wonder wat will love do from his card he is a skilled tactician.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Somehow, I don't see that as being the case. I don't see Rapdevil as being willing to trust strangers. He was contracted to aid Prince, but evidently decided that Prince isn't worth the time of day, so we'll see. He is a mercenary, after all, and turning on your clients is bad for business, so I don't know. I wouldn't just want people being controlled left and right.
    Being a mercenary could have been a fluke right from the start, who knows. I wouldn't want him to be controlled too though. I wonder who those people in the shadows are, they clearly don't seem like normal regulars. Makes me wonder if there's another person who will betray Wangnans group. SIU mentioned that people will betray each other left and right so that sure wasn't everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    true, would love to see some too it's quite fascinating that he can copy those moves but he needs a technique on his own. This technique to stop a person for a short time is very useful but I want something more unique.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    true, would love to see some too it's quite fascinating that he can copy those moves but he needs a technique on his own. This technique to stop a person for a short time is very useful but I want something more unique.
    I would like it if he hits a barrier, i mean when he is copying a move, otherwise its utterly ridiculous. The level of attention he will gain after defeating Love will be huge, a lot of ppl like mercenaries, bounty hunters, zahards ppl will definitely attack Baam; if he can copy all the techs then it will be really odd nd a let down to be honest. I mean TOG universe should have some moves that are uncopyable unless he goes through some rigorous training or be a family member of the user(Kekei Genkai any one ?).

Though this move that he copied was awesome, so cant complain abt copying considering the current scenario yet(but if we are farseeing then there is a prob).
    This unique attack that only he can do is sth that will be awesome indeed.
    I feel this Paralyzing flow is Ka Me Ha Me Ha or Rasengan of TOG. Baam might find multiple more ways to use it, so far we have seen him stopping things in mid air like Luke.
    Cant wait to see more

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight between Viole and Love is reaching it's climax, whereas the other two parties (Wangnan's and Lurker's team) are collecting some firepowers in order to pass this test. That dude with the frog eyes seems to be an Anima user, who can control people due to the shinsoo drink but i wonder who is in their team, because it's apparent that Rapdevil has been a member from the very start.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    The level of attention he will gain after defeating Love will be huge, a lot of ppl like mercenaries, bounty hunters, zahards ppl will definitely attack Baam
    I fully expect something else to happen instead of Baam defeating Love and then winning this round of the test. He might defeat Love but some of the other regulars will form a team and accomplish the rooms requirement instead before Baam can get back up to his own room and finish the controller portion.

He might defeat Love but the feat would be diminished if the other regulars fulfill their requirement. Only Love and Agusgus would know what truly transpired.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast