Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member masubiladin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    skeleton is an awesome skill, but I wonder why did baam get injured from a weak shinsoo pokeball granade. I wonder wat will love do from his card he is a skilled tactician.
    Baam has shinshoo resistance like you would not believe. He has desmonstated this trait when Leo tried to push everybody out but unable to do the same with Baam. This explain why most of the attack from the shinshoo pokeball were not effective. Meanwhile, that pokeball that used to damage him was not a shinshoo boom. Consequently, Baam got hurt.
    Love has showed us the Blue Oars, Straight Pitch and Pitch Change Up , which all of them were copied by Baam. As someone above said that he/she interest in Baam's own techniques. In my opinion, Baam has developed techniques base on what he learned, in other word, he extended the possibility of the techniques and make them stronger. This is from the scene when Baam copy Quant's immobilization and use it at a distance.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masubiladin View Post
    Baam has shinshoo resistance like you would not believe. He has desmonstated this trait when Leo tried to push everybody out but unable to do the same with Baam. This explain why most of the attack from the shinshoo pokeball were not effective. Meanwhile, that pokeball that used to damage him was not a shinshoo boom. Consequently, Baam got hurt.
    Love has showed us the Blue Oars, Straight Pitch and Pitch Change Up , which all of them were copied by Baam. As someone above said that he/she interest in Baam's own techniques. In my opinion, Baam has developed techniques base on what he learned, in other word, he extended the possibility of the techniques and make them stronger. This is from the scene when Baam copy Quant's immobilization and use it at a distance.
    I wouldn´t say that he can make them stronger, Quant was just too weak (in shinsoo-using) to use is efficiently, but I can´t imagine him using Loves techniques better then Love himself. But we´ll see in the future, maybe he really can make them stronger...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam being able to copycat Love's moves makes me wonder if He's actually from FUG or not. He's damn badass anyway. I would like him to belong to FUG but only to know a bit more the politics of the Tower.
    His use of the longwordblast is awesome.

And this chapter kicked the Big 3 this week. So awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Shadow View Post
    Baam copied other people skills always made an epic moment!!! And finally, it's explained why Yuri Zahard ask another princess to help her looking for Baam.....
    Why? Sorry, I'm slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    Another princess falling for Baam ...
    Rapdevil being alive is a surprising (but good) news.
    I'm glad that Baam didn't become blindly obsessed with vengeance (one "uchiha" bullshit is enough for the whole mangaworld). He is searching for answers but I still don't see how FUG can help him. It's not the perfect organization to be under the radar.
    I'm actually glad of this too. So now it's a way more "in character" even considering a time-skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    But the more I see him showing us his copied moves from Quant, FUG and Love, I´m getting more interested in the moves he himself will develope
    I'm eager to see him fighting with some big bullets out there. He's like a Blue Mage (My favorite type of magic) and it rocks! Copying some big names techniques would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    I would like it if he hits a barrier, i mean when he is copying a move, otherwise its utterly ridiculous. The level of attention he will gain after defeating Love will be huge, a lot of ppl like mercenaries, bounty hunters, zahards ppl will definitely attack Baam; if he can copy all the techs then it will be really odd nd a let down to be honest. I mean TOG universe should have some moves that are uncopyable unless he goes through some rigorous training or be a family member of the user(Kekei Genkai any one ?).
    Well, actually He has a big talent. Remember when He first learned how to use Shinsoo? It was incredibly fast.
    And He did not copied Yeon flames, so I still believe that there are technique Baam can't copy. I assume that Love's one is purely base on Shinsoo manipulation, therefore in access of Baam reach so to speak.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i also dont think he can copy 'personal' techniques like yeon's flames or enryu's spears

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post

He might defeat Love but the feat would be diminished if the other regulars fulfill their requirement. Only Love and Agusgus would know what truly transpired.
    hmm thats a sound possibility, would be cool if that is the case. Then most of the predictions that is being though of in diff forums will all go topsy turvy

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masubiladin View Post
    As someone above said that he/she interest in Baam's own techniques. In my opinion, Baam has developed techniques base on what he learned, in other word, he extended the possibility of the techniques and make them stronger. This is from the scene when Baam copy Quant's immobilization and use it at a distance.
    hmm true but its just the beginning in the last 5 yrs he must have learned multiple attacks i wonder how much he augmented those to be different from the original ones.
    what i would seriously like is Baam to learn different positions like say fisherman position should do him good, with his speed and shinsoo techs a long drawn training will not only improve his physical skills but also will improve his physical defense, like say against normal bombs not powered by shinsoo

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3