Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,003 of 2003

Thread: Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Noonealive's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

^Dude, your were cracking me up calling Kurapika a girl. Anyways i appreciate what your doing and keep up the good work.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

There is a lot of things in this arc i want to see adapted. Chrollo stepping into the scene should be amazing. I'm pretty sure people are gonna be all over his nuts in the coming episodes.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

About Zepile,I wonder who will be his VA,it would be cool if it's Masato Hagiwara (Kaiji and Akagi's VA).

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

I just took a look at some of Trevor Brown's artwork... no wonder Feitan is a fan!!

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I just looked up some of the artwork.... and it made me LOL

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    I just took a look at some of Trevor Brown's artwork... no wonder Feitan is a fan!!
    About that scene. I think it was moved back and changed to the Spiders vs Shadow Beast episode.
    Because I remember there being a part where someone asks Feitan if Owl said anything and Feitan
    was like "Yeah he talked and it sucks BECAUSE I WAS JUST GETTING STARTED." (Note not verbatim but you should get the point.)

I didn't really like the Shalnark scene in the Nippon because it kinda has that "I WILL WAIT FOR YOU MY LOVE." type feeling, you know?

The scene from the manga is alright. I didn't think we missed much since we did see Owl tortured and Shalnark worried about Uvogin.

As for the music...It wasn't bad. I mean it fit well. But some parts I would have changed.

1. When Sprint played. I would have preferred a darker theme. Like Illusion or something.

2. Man of the reversed cross was perfect for the healing arm bit but I wish they just went only with the instrumental.

3. The chorus part of the reversed cross when Uvogin was gettin beaten up...felt slightly cheesy. I mean it wasn't
    as bad as Death Note--I'll take a potato chip and eat it cheesy. But I would have much preferred death agony.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I know it's being mentioned before...but ya gotta love how an episode centered around Kurapika and Uvogin ends with Hisoka giving the shifty eyes
    despite Hisoka not shown at all in the manga during the related chapters. Madhouse seriously loves that magician! And I approve!

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leiatte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spectacular episode, every thing about it was simply great.

I think my favorite parts would have to be when Kurapika wrapped Uvo in his chains, and he was powerless after that, It really emphasized how much of a badass Kurapika had become, Uvogin is such a cool character I was sad when he died.

My other favorite probably was the torture scene, and Uvogin's death he is incredibly loyal.

P.S. Did anyone enjoy the last couple of frames with Hisoka as much as I did. I just thought the way they zoomed in and his eyes shifted was slightly creepy, but cool as well, hard to describe.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Noonealive's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yeah actually when Hisoka did his litte thing at the end i got the "chills" you can say. Even though it was only for half a second it did a lot.

After watching the episode again, Chrollo stole it for me. He's just to badass. He deducts Uvo's possible weaknesses perfectly. He adapts to any situation when necessary and Uvo being late told him a lot of what might have happened. Uvo is the most punctual of all the PT members. There's a reason why Chrollo is called Danchou.....This episode proves it.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134