Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto runs the gauntlet!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto runs the gauntlet!!

The current Naruto and there are no restrictions on his power. He will combating the following opponents:

Round 1. Fourth Hokage

Round 2. Current Madara w/o 1st Hokage abilities

Round 3. Third Hokage

Round 4. 3rd Raikage

Round 5. Gaara

Round 6. Nagato with an mobile body/no paths

Round 7. Kabuto no ET

Round 8. Orochimaru

Round 9. Tsunade

Round 10. Killer B

Round 11. Current Sasuke

Round 12. Alive Itachi with no illness no Izanami

Round 13. Danzo

Round 14. 1st Hokage

Round 15. Tobi

Round 16. Kisame

Round 17. Deidara

Thats all I could think of at the moment. Future changes will be made as I see fit

EDIT: Danzo has been inserted at Round 13, Madara is alive, Bleach Ichigo has been removed from the contestant.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 21, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto runs the gauntlet!!

I can see him losing to First Hokage and Tobi.

Possibly Itachi and Sasuke as well depending on how powerful their Amaterasu is. Itachi's more likely as Tsukuyomi can affect Naruto before Kyuubi realizes it.

Sage Mode, Kyuubi Mode, and Sage Kyuubi Mode are enough to make give him victory over others. Speed, defense, offense, power, strength, endurance, durability, etc etc make him among the most powerful.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

Possibly Itachi and Sasuke as well depending on how powerful their Amaterasu is. Itachi's more likely as Tsukuyomi can affect Naruto before Kyuubi realizes it.

Sage Mode, Kyuubi Mode, and Sage Kyuubi Mode are enough to make give him victory over others. Speed, defense, offense, power, strength, endurance, durability, etc etc make him among the most powerful.
    Eh Tobi? I don't see how he could win you must elaborate on this

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Simply because Naruto would find it extremely hard to be able to touch him without being able to teleport like Minato or keep up constant attacks like Konan did. If it's Rin'negan Tobi, then it'll be even more difficult as I don't see anything holding back Tobi from using his Rin'negan like it currently is (or was, if the jinchuuriki are still under his control).

If Naruto can find a way to touch and hurt Tobi, he'll likely win, but Tobi can just warp Naruto away with a Bansho Tenin. Or use Izanagi and get Naruto offguard.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

How is Naruto sealing Madara?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    ^ This, be as it is Naruto never displayed Sealing feats outside his own seal.

As for the outcome, I believe only Hashirama, Nagato and Madara to stand a chance, and Tobi too if it is the current one with the Rin'negan.
    The others are destroyed, plain and simple.
    The only ones I can see surviving Naruto is Danzou ( if he is unsealed from the beginning ) and Bee, but Danzou can't do a thing to Naruto, and Bee has a weaker Bijuu.

Good luck catching him with that speed, or surviving a Bijuudama.
    Current Naruto >>> Chakra Mode Naruto > V2 Raikage > V1 Raikage in speed, and Sasuke could barely follow Raikage as it is.
    And I doubt Itachi has a better Sharingan, infact Sasuke was often praised to have a better Sharingan than Itachi

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    My fault, Madara is alive in this particular situation and not an ET.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

In that case Naruto clears the NARUTO gauntlet. Some people have some small chanses of winning but that does not count. Now Ichigo would absolutly stomp Naruto and that is why i stated the Naruto gauntlet.

Also the mods don't allow cross manga battles. Or comics x manga battles. You should edit that out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

y madara no 1st hokage abilities? nerfed again
    whatever
    naruto stomps everyone like a boss simply because hes naruto
    good luck figuring out a weakness in his jutsus because there arent any
    manga has proven it to be that way so dont argue
    /thread

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol oops guess I'm a trouble maker now I only included ichigo just to see who would notice, but yeah I'll edit that out.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    y madara no 1st hokage abilities? nerfed again
    whatever
    naruto stomps everyone like a boss simply because hes naruto
    good luck figuring out a weakness in his jutsus because there arent any
    manga has proven it to be that way so dont argue
    /thread
    Because without the 1st hokage abilities it makes Madara a little less immortal.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Good luck catching him with that speed, or surviving a Bijuudama.
    Current Naruto >>> Chakra Mode Naruto > V2 Raikage > V1 Raikage in speed, and Sasuke could barely follow Raikage as it is.
    And I doubt Itachi has a better Sharingan, infact Sasuke was often praised to have a better Sharingan than Itachi
    Naruto's not gonna constantly be on the move though. Plus, he didn't move or try to move when Itachi was about to use Amaterasu on him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

He loses to his father and Hashirama for sure. Both have the ability to take the Kyuubi away from him, without which he isn't going to defeat either one of them. Even though he is loads more powerful than both of them, I fail to see how he can defeat either one if the Kyuubi is taken from him.

Madara, Itachi and Sasuke are all ifs. Naruto is outright more powerful than all of them, yet there are things to worry about with each. Can Madara and Sasuke take control of the Kyuubi with EMS while it's in Naruto? If so they win. Also, can Itachi's Tsyukiyomi be effective against Naruto and incapacitate him? Just because Kyuubi can break him out does't mean he'll do it fast enough to kill him. Not to mention Itachi has two legendary items that give him the ability to beat anyone.

Nagato is always incredibly powerful for anyone so I give this a draw if he's trying to outright kill Naruto and isn't crippled.

Kabuto has some tricky powers so he could be a problem but I really don't see him beating Naruto.

Danzou is tricky but Naruto would just keep killing him until Izanagi wears off.

Tobi is also tricky because of his S/T jutsu and Rinnegan.

Deidara certainly has overkill powers that can kill anyone so he could take out Naruto.

Kisame is a wildcard due to Samehada.

Overall I say this: He wins rounds 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13. Rounds 16 and 17 are also wins so long as he takes care of business quickly. Rounds 2, 6, 11, 12, and 15 are ties for now. And he outright loses 1 and 14.

So best case scenario I see him winning 10 fights. Drawing 5. Losing 2.
    Last edited by Delbi; May 21, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's not gonna constantly be on the move though. Plus, he didn't move or try to move when Itachi was about to use Amaterasu on him.
    Why not? He is well aware of the MS powers.
    Also, he didn't move because the attack didn't even come to life, Raikage too moved after Amaterasu was sent his way, why would Naruto move if the attack didn't even come to life?
    It would be pretty stupid, not to mention useless.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    He loses to his father and Hashirama for sure. Both have the ability to take the Kyuubi away from him, without which he isn't going to defeat either one of them. Even though he is loads more powerful than both of them, I fail to see how he can defeat either one if the Kyuubi is taken from him.
    I don't remember Yondaime having a sealing jutsu to actually suppress a bijuu inside a Jinchuuriki, what he did against Tobi was eliminate the contract he had with Kyuubi, thus taking out his control by force, but it was done because Tobi ( and Madara ) actually had a summoning contract with it.
    He can control the seal in Naruto though, yet with Naruto having the key of it it would be pretty much useless

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

He was aware of Nagato's power but still made mistakes. He was also aware of MS against Itachi but still looked at him in the eyes. So did Bee, if I recall.

How would it be useless, especially when he's pretty fast? Sasuke moved before Itachi used Amaterasu, and his speed is nowhere near RM Naruto or Raikage's, so Naruto should have been able to outrun it. Plus, Raikage had the reflexes to dodge in time. Does Naruto? Speed and reflexes are different. Why wouldn't Naruto move?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

He was aware of Nagato's power but still made mistakes. He was also aware of MS against Itachi but still looked at him in the eyes. So did Bee, if I recall.

How would it be useless, especially when he's pretty fast? Sasuke moved before Itachi used Amaterasu, and his speed is nowhere near RM Naruto or Raikage's, so Naruto should have been able to outrun it. Plus, Raikage had the reflexes to dodge in time. Does Naruto? Speed and reflexes are different. Why wouldn't Naruto move?
    How do you know he was looking Itachi directly in the eyes?
    Not only that, but the fact that Uchihas can catch you in a genjutsu with a simple glance from kilometers is a long disproven theory.
    As for Naruto not reacting to Nagato, it is merely PIS, since, like, 5 chaps later he discovers the Third's Raikage weakness with just a bit of info and mere observation.
    Like how in the recent fight Sasuke has the reflexes and the reaction time of a snail, it all serves to the plot, to make the situation more dramatic and, in both cases, to hype Itachi.

As for Naruto's own reflexes, here we have a Sharingan clad ninja totally losing sight of Raikage, while here we have Naruto following and reacting perfectly to the same speed, to the point of completely dodging Raikage the next page.

So yeah, he has comparable reflexes than Raikage, so it makes sense for him not to move since, well, he never saw the attack coming.
    And that was a Naruto way weaker than the one that is in this gauntlet, which, may I remind you, had the ability to swat away 5 Bijuudama fired at point blank range. So yeah, speed and reflexes.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast