Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Kushina vs Sasuke

  1. #16
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    @Uchiha_Blood

    It was large, or better stated long:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/8
    Exploding Kunai's have small ones.

    Naruto and his seal is diferent and he swallowed the frog so it somehow was a part of him. The writings apeared on his hand. She needs a scroll and a pen to write it down. Minato can place seals with his chakra but this is something diferent. She is going to need a scroll, a pen to write it down as that fire is sealed INSIDE the scroll. She is only sealing Amaterasu the way it was showed in the manga, scroll and pen.

    What Sasuke escaped was defenetly not the same Amaterasu that Raikage needed that speed to get away from. Itachi MOVED the flames to chase Sasuke down. It was not a direct shoot in the face, Itachi (obviously) gave Sasuke time to pull his move. The death of Sasuke was defenetly not in his plan. A Amaterasu that Sasuke used vs Raikage will hit Sasuke before he could do shit.

    Also who said Sasuke can distinguish between clones?

    No SC whent Kyuubi mode with enough tails to start losing flesh and not go poof. In case i missed something please show me where.
    The moment this happends:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/413/14
    And the clones get's its skin ripped off it goes POOF. Sure the clones could use tails mode that don't end up going FULL biju mode or chakra mode lvl 2 but that is diferent. Those 2 things would do heavy damage to the clones and destroy them.
    Last edited by xXan; May 23, 2012 at 06:19 AM.

  2. #17
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    @ Ninjabot

    Everything Naruto related is moronic to you, so nothing new there.

    And to the OP, I still dont understand why anyone would ever create a thread of a dead vs alive, especially when we know close to nothing about Kushina. Regardless of the buffs you have given her, it just seems unnatural. I hope a rule is established against pitting the dead against the alive, especially the likes of Naruto and Sasuke. - An exeption being if the dead have shown a decent amount of theyre abilities and dont have any room for improvement.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  3. #18
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    @jaymizzo

    Considering i gave you enough to formulate a hypothesis here i see no problem. If this was Kushian vs X and nothing more about Kushina then yes.
    You know her caracter and you know what i gave you in the OP. Its more then enough to formulate some type of argument.

    I fail to understand what is the problem here? Care to elaborate? I am not stating Kushina could do those things in real life, she obviously could not. But i wanted a fight under those conditions. Its fun to debate diferent aspects and how diferent jutsus would work togeder.

    As long as that topic is not a complelete stop i really don't see that rule passing. Its like a hypothetical battle where Batman is granted kryptonian powers and he fights Darkseid. Again where is the problem?

    I see this types of fights on diferent sites often. Take comic vine for instance. Hulk with red power ring. Or x with the infinity gauntlet vs Eternity. Or god knows what other diferent variations.

  4. #19
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    It was large, or better stated long:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/8
    Exploding Kunai's have small ones.

    Naruto and his seal is diferent and he swallowed the frog so it somehow was a part of him. The writings apeared on his hand. She needs a scroll and a pen to write it down. Minato can place seals with his chakra but this is something diferent. She is going to need a scroll, a pen to write it down as that fire is sealed INSIDE the scroll. She is only sealing Amaterasu the way it was showed in the manga, scroll and pen.
    Actually the one to teach Yondaime Fuuinjutsu was Kushina, so likely if Yondaime can use every Fuuinjutsu without a pen and ink it is a given that Kushina can too

    Quote Quote:
    What Sasuke escaped was defenetly not the same Amaterasu that Raikage needed that speed to get away from. Itachi MOVED the flames to chase Sasuke down. It was not a direct shoot in the face, Itachi (obviously) gave Sasuke time to pull his move. The death of Sasuke was defenetly not in his plan. A Amaterasu that Sasuke used vs Raikage will hit Sasuke before he could do shit.
    Proof?
    Amaterasu is Amaterasu regardless, it appears where the user has his sight, if the enemy is a sitting duck then too bad for him.
    Raikage moved out of the way, Sasuke too.
    One evaded the jutsu because he was fast enough to do it, Sasuke wasn't, or wanted to be hit, either way he was hit

    Quote Quote:
    Also who said Sasuke can distinguish between clones?
    Implied in those that says that Sasuke offs Kushina with Amaterasu the moment the fight starts

    Quote Quote:
    No SC whent Kyuubi mode with enough tails to start losing flesh and not go poof. In case i missed something please show me where.
    The moment this happends:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/413/14
    And the clones get's its skin ripped off it goes POOF. Sure the clones could use tails mode that don't end up going FULL biju mode or chakra mode lvl 2 but that is diferent. Those 2 things would do heavy damage to the clones and destroy them.
    See it like this, if going Kyuubi mode wasn't an issue, Yamato wouldn't have wasted 3 days sitting while watching Naruto train.
    If a KB would have self-destructed when going Kyuubi mode, then they would've let it destroy itself

  5. #20
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Can you prove that the one to teach Minato sealing tech was Kushina? Its a good hypothesis but can you prove it? Then can you prove that the seal JMan used can be used with no scroll and pen? You can't just state she can do it as she is Kushina. You can't posibly know if that type of seal can or can't be used like the other type of seals Minato showed. Perhaps they need a medium to be sealed into, like that scroll as JMan wraps it up and then ties it with a rope. Also look on the folowing page how its performed, handseals and all. Its not like the instant seals Minato used.

    Its a diference on how its used. You actualy belive that Gaara stoping Amaterasu with his sand was the same Amaterasu used on Raikage? For one that was used at a great distance from Gaara. What you used there can't apply to this. You have to many problems. Itachi was half blind, Itachi was not trying not to kill him and wanted him to have time to run away and so on. You need to prove that what Itachi used there was at the same speed that Sasuke used on Raikage. Now unless you belive Sasuke back then has WAY better reaction times and speed then curent Sasuke it sure as hell did not. That Amaterasu was so fast that a dude needed speed to make Sasuke into a statue to dodge.

    We don't know what would happen when a clone lost control. But the botton line is that clone getting damaged = goes poof. Having its flesh ripped off = huge damage. Its establised cannon fact. There is no way a clone can survive that type of damage. Even a punch makes it go POOF. Perhaps when a clone goes Kyuubi mode and then goes poof that chakra is transfered into Naruto or who knows what. The case here is that a clone can't posibly survive the transformation process. If you can find me a clone not going poof by having its flesh ripped off be my gues.

  6. #21
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    Can you prove that the one to teach Minato sealing tech was Kushina? Its a good hypothesis but can you prove it? Then can you prove that the seal JMan used can be used with no scroll and pen? You can't just state she can do it as she is Kushina. You can't posibly know if that type of seal can or can't be used like the other type of seals Minato showed. Perhaps they need a medium to be sealed into, like that scroll as JMan wraps it up and then ties it with a rope. Also look on the folowing page how its performed, handseals and all. Its not like the instant seals Minato used.
    Proof.
    Also one of Yondaime's Fuuinjutsu required hand-seals, the one he used together with the kunai to teleport the Bijuudama. See it as another way to dodge/deal with Amaterasu, it is in no way or shape the only way Kushina has to deal with it

    Quote Quote:
    Its a diference on how its used. You actualy belive that Gaara stoping Amaterasu with his sand was the same Amaterasu used on Raikage? For one that was used at a great distance from Gaara. What you used there can't apply to this. You have to many problems. Itachi was half blind, Itachi was not trying not to kill him and wanted him to have time to run away and so on. You need to prove that what Itachi used there was at the same speed that Sasuke used on Raikage. Now unless you belive Sasuke back then has WAY better reaction times and speed then curent Sasuke it sure as hell did not. That Amaterasu was so fast that a dude needed speed to make Sasuke into a statue to dodge.
    You need to prove that Amaterasu functions differently, every Amaterasu showed acted the same way, had the same speed and did the same thing, only Enton is different since it manipulates Amaterasu flames already present.
    Amaterasu works only in a way.

    Quote Quote:
    We don't know what would happen when a clone lost control. But the botton line is that clone getting damaged = goes poof. Having its flesh ripped off = huge damage. Its establised cannon fact. There is no way a clone can survive that type of damage. Even a punch makes it go POOF. Perhaps when a clone goes Kyuubi mode and then goes poof that chakra is transfered into Naruto or who knows what. The case here is that a clone can't posibly survive the transformation process. If you can find me a clone not going poof by having its flesh ripped off be my gues.
    What is an enstablished canon fact is that Kyuubi's chakra, even in its 1 tailed mode, is dangerous, that any clone of Naruto can turn into the Kyuubi and that Yamato had to be present so something like that didn't happen.
    That is canon proof.
    A KB not turning into Kyuubi because of the damage never was canon proof, since I linked you a page that states otherwise.
    Even if it doesn't go into full Kyuubi mode, but only 4 tails, it would spell immense trouble for Sasuke:
    need I remind you what kind of damage Kyuubi's four tail Imari ( the mini-bijuudama ) did? It went through 3 Rashomons ( 1 withstood Kiba's B rank jutsu ) and wretched Oro's body, to the point a normal person would be dead

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #22
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    Kushina - Tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu (1000 clones) ( then 500 of them will going to used a barrier and the other 500 will going to bind sasuke with their chakras chains) And the best of all, kushina will going to seal sasuke and place him in the same cage of the kyubi.

    Yeah, kushina stomps. Sasuke is no match. So kushina doesn't need the water jutsu and all the assuming jutsu. She's unbeatable even without the assuming jutsu. But Maybe you should assume that kushina knows jiraiya's hair technique. BEcause it suits to kushina's red hair. Red Hair mane justu, red hair needles and the red hair barrier.

  9. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    Kushina doesn't get hair jutsu because it would be too overpowered.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  10. #24
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Quote Quote:
    Proof.
    Also one of Yondaime's Fuuinjutsu required hand-seals, the one he used together with the kunai to teleport the Bijuudama. See it as another way to dodge/deal with Amaterasu, it is in no way or shape the only way Kushina has to deal with it
    Forgot about that one. I gues she did :P

    What Minato did there was to open a rift, its not exacly placing a seal no? When he teleports to his tag that is not Minato placing a seal no? He is using a existing seal to do something. The handseals where needed to open the rift and not place the seal.

    The point was that she can perform the seal as it was showed in the manga. Anything more then that is going to need evidence.

    Dodge? No. Use clones so the real 1 does not get hit yes.

    Quote Quote:
    You need to prove that Amaterasu functions differently, every Amaterasu showed acted the same way, had the same speed and did the same thing, only Enton is different since it manipulates Amaterasu flames already present.
    Amaterasu works only in a way.
    Can Naruto run fastet then Sakura? Hell they are both running? On 1 side you have Sasuke running on the OTHER you have Raikage going FULL Raiton Armour with shunshin and creating AFTER IMAGES to dodge it... What do you think? The speed gap between this 2 is huge.
    Also do you understand how inlogical it is for you to use a feat where Itachi WANTED Sasuke to have time to get away and not kill him?

    Considering i have Raikage level of speed to dodge Sasuke and you have Sasuke level of speed to dodge Itachi and you have the problem that what Itachi was doing there was all a plan, not wanting Sasuke dead, wanting for Sasuke to have time to get away, Itachi was half blind so he would have aiming problems and so on and you need to provide evidence.

    Danzou was instantly put on fire and this dude was fast enough to dodge a Susano spawning in his FACE(when he had his seal on Sasuke). He got a little damage but he move out of the way. Before you say this is not a big feat i would remind you that Susano goes up before a lighting bolt can hit the ground.

    Quote Quote:
    What is an enstablished canon fact is that Kyuubi's chakra, even in its 1 tailed mode, is dangerous, that any clone of Naruto can turn into the Kyuubi and that Yamato had to be present so something like that didn't happen.
    That is canon proof.
    A KB not turning into Kyuubi because of the damage never was canon proof, since I linked you a page that states otherwise.
    Canon proof that it can go tails mode yes. Canon prof that a clone can survive having its FLESH RIPPED OFF no. I can show you a clone going poof from a punch....
    So let me ask you how is what you stated there is relevant to me telling you a clone can't survive having its flesh ripped off?
    Have i stated a clone going tails is not dangerous? Nop. Have i stated a clone can't go tails mode? Nop...

    Quote Quote:
    Even if it doesn't go into full Kyuubi mode, but only 4 tails, it would spell immense trouble for Sasuke:
    need I remind you what kind of damage Kyuubi's four tail Imari ( the mini-bijuudama ) did? It went through 3 Rashomons ( 1 withstood Kiba's B rank jutsu ) and wretched Oro's body, to the point a normal person would be dead
    Nothing more then 3 tails. 4 tails and it rippes you flesh off. So you need to work with 3 tails.
    Last edited by xXan; May 24, 2012 at 01:15 AM.

  11. #25
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Can Naruto run fastet then Sakura? Hell they are both running? On 1 side you have Sasuke running on the OTHER you have Raikage going FULL Raiton Armour with shunshin and creating AFTER IMAGES to dodge it... What do you think? The speed gap between this 2 is huge.
    Also do you understand how inlogical it is for you to use a feat where Itachi WANTED Sasuke to have time to get away and not kill him?

    Considering i have Raikage level of speed to dodge Sasuke and you have Sasuke level of speed to dodge Itachi and you have the problem that what Itachi was doing there was all a plan, not wanting Sasuke dead, wanting for Sasuke to have time to get away, Itachi was half blind so he would have aiming problems and so on and you need to provide evidence.
    What does Sakura and Naruto have to do with anything?

    Don't take Sasuke for a moron, ok Itachi didn't want to kill him but he had to make the fight believable, he already had the desease holding him back and him not one-shotting him with Susano'o, he didn't fight at maximum already because he was dying.
    Also don't forget the Sharingan predicting ability, the fact that Sasuke was already moving ( and, again, he was caught ) and that he had extensive knowledge on Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi

    Quote Quote:
    Danzou was instantly put on fire and this dude was fast enough to dodge a Susano spawning in his FACE(when he had his seal on Sasuke). He got a little damage but he move out of the way. Before you say this is not a big feat i would remind you that Susano goes up before a lighting bolt can hit the ground.
    That Amaterasu was a genjutsu from Sasuke ( since he made Itachi appear ), still Danzou was cocky, and let himself being hit by almost every attack.
    Hell, he attacked Susano'o with a kunai

    Quote Quote:
    Canon proof that it can go tails mode yes. Canon prof that a clone can survive having its FLESH RIPPED OFF no. I can show you a clone going poof from a punch....
    So let me ask you how is what you stated there is relevant to me telling you a clone can't survive having its flesh ripped off?
    Have i stated a clone going tails is not dangerous? Nop. Have i stated a clone can't go tails mode? Nop...



    Nothing more then 3 tails. 4 tails and it rippes you flesh off. So you need to work with 3 tails.
    Do explain then why they can go up to 3 tails when even the 1 tailed mode damages the user.
    Better yet, also explain why Yamato was present and ready to subdue a clone if they would go puff! by themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Kushina doesn't get hair jutsu because it would be too overpowered.
    When you were under the illusion that Kushina can't do Hari Jizou?
    How do you believe she modulates her hair? Comic relief? No, pure Hair Element right there

  12. #26
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kushina vs Sasuke

    @Uchiha_Blood


    Quote Quote:
    What does Sakura and Naruto have to do with anything?

    Don't take Sasuke for a moron, ok Itachi didn't want to kill him but he had to make the fight believable, he already had the desease holding him back and him not one-shotting him with Susano'o, he didn't fight at maximum already because he was dying.
    Also don't forget the Sharingan predicting ability, the fact that Sasuke was already moving ( and, again, he was caught ) and that he had extensive knowledge on Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi
    You said that Amaterasu Itachi used was the same as Sasuke's (on Raikage) because both of them are Amaterasu. Then i used those 2 running. Both of them can run, but 1 can do it faster.
    The sharingan can only react to things that move on a given path. Reacting to Amaterasu poping out of the blue in your face is not possible(based on what you said with the sharingan).
    The point is that using that event to compare it to Raikage's dodge feat is not valid as you have:

    1-A half blind Itachi.
    2-A Itachi that obviously did not whant Sasuke dead.
    3-Sasuke WAY Slower then Raikage in speed and reaction times and he was able to run a huge distance.
    4-Not sure if that was not more of an enton with the existing flames Itachi moved after Sasuke.

    That evidence is inconclusive at best.

    Quote Quote:
    That Amaterasu was a genjutsu from Sasuke ( since he made Itachi appear ), still Danzou was cocky, and let himself being hit by almost every attack.
    Hell, he attacked Susano'o with a kunai
    No. Here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/7
    What you are refering to is this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478
    Its Itachi using it. And yes that is a genjutsu.

    Quote Quote:
    Do explain then why they can go up to 3 tails when even the 1 tailed mode damages the user.
    Better yet, also explain why Yamato was present and ready to subdue a clone if they would go puff! by themselves
    That was the only time when the tails damaged Naruto. I am thinking Kishi just forgot obout it OR Naruto growing up made his body able to take that. After that event there is not 1 place where Naruto ended up with damage from using tails (aside from getting burned). Also that hand was not exacly damaged (no outside damage marks), it was more like disabled.
    No matter how you look at that event having clones with ripped flesh and not going poof is not possible.
    Now what would be the problem with clones going tails/feral i don't know. I can make a lot of possible outcomes. Even 3 tails mode clones going rampage on the village and its bad don't you think so?

    We also have a curent Naruto clone (that had the fight with Madara) asking Tsunade to heal him as he was aparently injured. Still it does not explain how would a clone survive having its flesh ripped off.
    Let me put it simple what feats of durability you have from clones that would allow them to survive having there flesh torn off? I can show you them going poof from a fist. We can have hypothetical arguments on why Yamato had to do that all day but at the end of it there is no evidence to suport Naruto's clones having the durability to survive having there flesh torn off.
    Last edited by xXan; May 24, 2012 at 08:03 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts