Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    The author stated that the battle will end next chapter. Getting angry at this point is like getting angry after you reach your destination with "when are we going to be there!?" it makes no sense.
    You have me all wrong I was never angry maybe a tad bit frustrated, but more so I was simply disappointed, and I know that in the next chapter the fight will be over hopefully Akira will pass on to the afterlife and Jenezad will stand victorious
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Akira had proven himself when he broke Jenazads mask, when he had his last ditch attack and injured Jenazads shoulder, I jumped up and said "Wow what an amazing martial artist!", but I also said "that'll do pig, that'll do".

Akira isn't the main character & over the course of his last two matches he's shown his whole repertoire. Jenazad isn't the main character either but we can still (believably) get more out of him. Has Hongou got another sure-kill move? If so why didn't he try it yet? Soccer isn't manga its allowed to be illogical, when manga is illogical we call bullshit or plot no jutsu! (off topic my team came back on the weekend 2-1 down to win the league 4-2. Further Off-topic: Chelsea can get these nuts! Even Further Off-topic: props for winning the champions league)

FuS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

pointless chapter

I hate "ridicules comebacks" and I hate even more "flashbacks within fights" . This fight resembles Zaraki vs forget his name espada. I feel like the battle is dragged, this flashback in this chapter killed it for me.
    Last edited by BlackHair; May 22, 2012 at 11:54 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, Zarakis fight was worse, dat kendo stuff was...dissapointing....and atm thisone is the best master-fight in the whole HSDK, abit dragged (i think even Naruto vs Pain was shorter), but still the best.
    i like the comebacks, there is impossible to create a tension without them (Naruto,One piece,Fairy Tail, Berserk, FMA and etc.)...but i agree with unnecesserity of this flashback (maybe even with the whole chapter,case nothin happened in it)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's predict!
    Ignore about your want, just predict the next chapter, do you guy predict that author will let him die or not?

IMO, I think it's both possibilities. However, I think it will be more possible that Hongo can still alive.
    Because if he die, Sakaki will feel very guilty. Because he can fight with Jenezad to save Hongo but he didn't.

But if we consider that we can see all of Hongo's abilities already, that mean he can die in this article.

So after I make a decision, I think it will be more possible that Hongo can be alive around at ratio 80:20(Live:dead).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xguard
    Because if he die, Sakaki will feel very guilty. Because he can fight with Jenezad to save Hongo but he didn't.
    i think the opposite will happen, Sakaki became an "enemy" with Hongou when Akira killed Suzuki, case he was willin to die as a martial artist and Sakaki was against it...i think this time Sakaki will understand him and forgive for this deed and let Akira stand on his way of a true martial artist till the very end.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no way hongo will survive this fight.. he should die from blood loss alone even if he did manage to pull his organs up into his rib cage. I'm predicting hongo will die

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ThaGreatOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I'm honestly quite displeased with this chapter, and the mere fact that this fight has nearly extended to 8 chapters when it really should of been over like 4 chapters ago irks me (like this post if you also feel this way) but whatever I won't complain any further for now.

Matsuena seems hell-bent on giving Akira more chances to win with these ridiculous comebacks.
    Agreed this is progressing to Kubo-level trolling (okay still far away but you get my point). It's just been drawn out too long when it was clear Hongo was outclassed by a wide margin. Jenazad losing now would be bs so I think he'll escape another "last-ditch" attack and finish this. I know I know other mangas had fights that lasted longer but I've seen enough of the same old story. Time for someone new to step in or something new to happen call it arc fatigue or whatever lol
    Last edited by ThaGreatOne; May 23, 2012 at 05:16 AM.
    Mashiro SUCKS end of story. Better yet all viazards outside of Shinji were trash

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel it would be more fitting if Akira died in the next chapter, but I get a strong feeling Matsuena will chicken out once again in this situation. Speaking realistically Akira should die from severe blood loss due to the wounds inflicted upon him by Jenezad or he could go into shock propelling his organs to shut down, or die from internal organ damage there's plenty of reasons why he should cease to live soon, but the martial artists in this manga are known for transcending normal human limits to the point of pure ridiculousness and astonishment. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he survived through this fight, but I believe he will die mainly because we have received no indications Akira will play an significant role in the future plot.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Plus this is a fight between two Satsujin ken users, so one of them must die in order for a victor to be declared....and that blonde bastard wont lose.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThaGreatOne View Post
    Agreed this is progressing to Kubo-level trolling (okay still far away but you get my point). It's just been drawn out too long when it was clear Hongo was outclassed by a while margin. Jenazad losing now would be bs so I thing he'll escape another "last-ditch" attack and finish this. I know I know other mangas had fights that lasted longer but I've seen enough of the same old story. Time for someone new to step in or something new to happen call it arc fatigue or whatever lol
    Arc fatigue just isn't the word for this....I grew tired of this arc long ago but yeah he'll escape Akira's last attack...probably not in one piece though lol maybe the Elder will show up soon...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel it would be more fitting if Akira died in the next chapter, but I get a strong feeling Matsuena will chicken out once again in this situation. Speaking realistically Akira should die from severe blood loss due to the wounds inflicted upon him by Jenezad or he could go into shock propelling his organs to shut down, or die from internal organ damage there's plenty of reasons why he should cease to live soon, but the martial artists in this manga are known for transcending normal human limits to the point of pure ridiculousness and astonishment. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he survived through this fight, but I believe he will die mainly because we have received no indications Akira will play an significant role in the future plot.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Plus this is a fight between two Satsujin ken users, so one of them must die in order for a victor to be declared....and that blonde bastard wont lose.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Arc fatigue just isn't the word for this....I grew tired of this arc long ago but yeah he'll escape Akira's last attack...probably not in one piece though lol maybe the Elder will show up soon...
    Considering you want this arc over so bad wouldnt it be more convenient for you if hongou finishes him next chapter as that basically concludes the arc. I didnt particularly like this arc either. I did enjoy this hongo jenezad fight though ill agree its being dragged along but i think thats supposed to be happening its showcasing hongous determination and his will to fight for his fallen disciple shou and all the other disciple class fighters out there that have gotten pwned when they shouldnt have. In all honesty i hope he wins for a couple of reasons, but mainly just so this arc is over lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    Considering you want this arc over so bad wouldnt it be more convenient for you if hongou finishes him next chapter as that basically concludes the arc. I didnt particularly like this arc either. I did enjoy this hongo jenezad fight though ill agree its being dragged along but i think thats supposed to be happening its showcasing hongous determination and his will to fight for his fallen disciple shou and all the other disciple class fighters out there that have gotten pwned when they shouldnt have. In all honesty i hope he wins for a couple of reasons, but mainly just so this arc is over lol
    Eh? you're right...if Akira finishes him off in the next chapter then the arc would end immediately ......(THINKING)..............ok then even though I don't like it if thats what it takes for the arc to end so be it ...AKIRA KICK HIS CRAZY ASS!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

I hope we get back to some good old Kenichi development after this arc. I wonder what crazy machines Akisame has built for Kenichi's training while he's been gone...oh I can only imagine
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 23, 2012 at 01:59 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh? you're right...if Akira finishes him off in the next chapter then the arc would end immediately ......(THINKING)..............ok then even though I don't like it if thats what it takes for the arc to end so be it ...AKIRA KICK HIS CRAZY ASS!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

I hope we get back to some good old Kenichi development after this arc. I wonder what crazy machines Akisame has built for Kenichi's training while he's been gone...oh I can only imagine
    Damn straight dude i wanna see some elder training its been to long only problem is ken is running out of yomi to fight and the kushinada arc is going to be even more dull than this arc as chances of ken hitting chikage are slim to none and he'll just end up fighting some jiujutsu fodder similar to pengulu senkan in this arc imo kokin should of been the second last yomi the way he and kajima converse its as if their on similar levels. I want Kens next like big training thing to be his speed increase like learning nanba bashiri or something we saw in this arc how big the gap as far as acrobatics and general speed goes. And for the record everyone was saying sakaki has a similar kick their ass style like ken which is true but recent chapters have lead me to believe all master class fighters are on similar levels for all their ability ie. speed strength technique will power etc etc. So for all those that think kens just gonna be a punching bag forever i disagree i think miu will always have the soaring through the sky shit but i dont see why ken cant get some like ground based speed steps or something like shunpo from bleach

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont thing akira will die, sakaki is a katsujinken there is no way sakaki will let akira die for that reason alone he is not interfering cuz he knows akira still can fight.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3