Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 238 Discussion/239 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 238 Discussion/239 Predictions

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

I decided since the series is going on break now that I'd put up a new pairing poll. This time it's multi-vote so go on and vote for any and all pairing that bring you joy.

Also included is a short list of various series that I think may be able to help you through a month of Noblesse withdraw.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 29, 2012 at 01:01 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter

So Franky helped the KSA . I guess he did that to somewhat try to avoid the Union from coming maybe . And lol welcome in the league Yonsu and Sangeen . That is exact the behavior i was expecting from them to have towards Franky now that they know his devilish side . "i am the chairman of yeran HS " I loled . And of course they don't dare to ask more than that . Nice job

And i'm glad it was revealed what that black sphere that Franky made the last chapter was for . I was sure he would try to do something in order to help Rai and Rai's comment was just I didn't expect less from him either

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a closing chapter. Even in this chapter they still managed to push in the humor and lovely scenes of everyone being together. Look at their expressions, so amazing. XD This is why we all love Noblesse!

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    I am wondering Franky's connections and what sorts of stuff does he have in the closet to be able to pull stuff things like that, there should be quid pro quo for all of that.
    He seems to know a lot, indeed. I wonder if he had already known so much before the time he served Rai.. Because if he had known of nobles and various other things so much before he stayed with Rai, that made him even more dangerous. At least his 'contract' with Dark Spear already proved that, haha~ He is one curious person, and I imagined his communication cycle opened up even more after he served Rai and when Rai went to sleep. More or less he served the nobles, so he would have had to gather information during such time to protect his boss as well.

So epic to see him helping KSA from behind, and Sangeen and Yontsu still looked at him with such scared eyes. XD I think Frank sometimes made himself looks scary on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    At least now we know what purpose those other rings on Rai's finger's served as.
    I thought the other seal was only the earring? Are all accessories seal too?

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vonviking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, a month long break is going to be very tough but I think that this chapter offered a very nice conclusion to this season. It further showed the devotion that Franky has for Rai, it showed a little more of Franky's skills (he was probably the only person on the planet that could bring the director back from the brink of death), and it also showed Franky's devilish side ("I am the chairman of Yeran HS"). But I have to say that my favorite part was Rai's comment at the end...he doesn't much care for the color of the ring...priceless!!!

Now about predictions: I think that this next season will show us an all out war between the Union and the Nobles+RK5. I say this because the Lord was willing to put Regis's grandpa to eternal sleep for associating with Rai who she thought was the leader of the Traitors. Now that she knows Roctis is part of the Union it can be assumed that she will also believe that the other traitors are likewise members of the Union. And of course if the Nobles go to war RK5 would back them over the Union. It will be interesting to see how the current clan leaders stack up against the former ones since they are much older...I would assume they would have to be picked off one at a time by a group of the current clan leaders.

What I really hope for: I want to see the freaking werewolves dammit!!! They have been mentioned sporatically since we found out where M-21's heart came from and I really hope that this new season introduces the werewolves or atleast a nice she-wolf for M-21 to learn from!!! In case you can't tell M-21 is my favorite character...
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..." -William Butler Yeats

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

I thought the other seal was only the earring? Are all accessories seal too?
    I remember one of the rings glowed red when he used his powers once. So maybe not? Meaning that the other rings seems to have served some purpose in preventing or controlling his powers. At least I though that's what this chapter was referring to.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vonviking View Post
    What I really hope for: I want to see the freaking werewolves dammit!!! They have been mentioned sporatically since we found out where M-21's heart came from and I really hope that this new season introduces the werewolves or atleast a nice she-wolf for M-21 to learn from!!! In case you can't tell M-21 is my favorite character...
    Many are actually being mentioned sporadically only. Werewolves is one of them, and humans too. I don't believe humans are only as short as 'creatures nobles should protect' or 'creatures Union can play with' and so on. Each time humans were brought to the surface, it feels as if eventually nobles and modified humans take over the main stage again. it would be great to see more of them, indeed. ^^

I remember one of the rings glowed red when he used his powers once. So maybe not? Meaning that the other rings seems to have served some purpose in preventing or controlling his powers. At least I though that's what this chapter was referring to.
    Ah, I see... I didn't notice that before. At times I do, I thought it was some kind of enhancer to make him stronger, LOL~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Iirc, we originally thought that the red glowing ring was his SW, but then the Lukedonia arc disproved that.

Well, we know that the earrings created by the Lord seal his powers, but I'm still unsure what the other rings do.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So i just started reading noblesse about a week ago and, as always when I start to read something I like I can't stop until I finish, so i read every chapter and was wondering, I know the seires is on a short one month break, but what day of the week are new chapters normally released. I can't wait to see what happens next. i wasn't expencting this seires to be so hilarious. A few spots i laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Noblesse section tayrin - glad to have you here. Noblesse raws are released in Korea round Tuesdays 12 am.

Here in the U.S. The raws are up on mondys around 11 or 10 am for me on the east coast due to time difference between here an Korea.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh this waiting is freaking annoying . This thread is dead too

I'm curious to see the new arc of Noblesse I think this new arc will be concentrated on the fight between the Union vs. Rai and Franky . Also i don't know but in the end i have a feeling that the kids will play a bigger role in this saga . Like Shiwoon who is so talented even though he's not a modified human . Loking forward to the new arc

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

When exactly will the new chapter be released again? I forget.

I'm curious too. What does everyone think of this new arc? More like, how do you think it will be opened with? In accordance to what matzik said, we are definitely going to witness more intense fights between nobles and Union, or probably confirmation of werewolves and the roles of the humans we have seen so far... What else?

Maybe first we will see how nobles analyze this situation, whether they will give 'orders' or information to Rai and Frank, or even assist them in this case.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    When exactly will the new chapter be released again? I forget.

I'm curious too. What does everyone think of this new arc? More like, how do you think it will be opened with? In accordance to what matzik said, we are definitely going to witness more intense fights between nobles and Union, or probably confirmation of werewolves and the roles of the humans we have seen so far... What else?

Maybe first we will see how nobles analyze this situation, whether they will give 'orders' or information to Rai and Frank, or even assist them in this case.
    It was an approximate thing but it was a month as of May 28th.

So this week or the next one. I would guess July 2nd, but that's just a guess..

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's only a month wait then it will be out around the 1st of July, which ever day a monday falls nearest to that day like Jammin said. Just a little over 6 more days, we've patiently waited it out pretty good so far.
    Last edited by LoS; June 25, 2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: starting to itch for this chapter
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Warning, don't ever read the latest EGScan fan art chapter. M-21 will never be the same again. Undo - undo - undo.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yellowblue View Post
    Warning, don't ever read the latest EGScan fan art chapter. M-21 will never be the same again. Undo - undo - undo.
    HAHAHA!

Hilarious prank on their part. To put that up on the normal raw day is awesome. Though I admit I didn't read the whole thing myself. Saw Frankenstien giving M-21 a little suger and was like "Noooooooooope!".

Still, I'm sure somebody out there in the wide world of internetz enjoyed it. Plus, it creates the possiblity for an extra hilarous conversation between some unfortunate soul and the person who stumbles across this in the ol' internet history.
    Last edited by Jammin; June 25, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast