Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 238 Discussion/239 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 238 Discussion/239 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by phio_chan; May 28, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 238 Spoilers

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

short spoiler
    credits: feline (egscans forum)

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Murim; May 28, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter have every one. cant wait for English. look like union and noble leader coming in Korea. it's first chapter we see all three group in one chapter

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

charlie's link seems to be to a mobil phone version of the side, here's the regular view link >> http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...38&weekday=tue

This chapter has everything! The villains (Crombell is scheming again I hope Roctis doesn't get played around, he's supposed to be, wise, you know), RK and KSA Agents, The kids and Rai and Franky.

I guess the ring is made from that ball of black mass from the latest chapter, what does it do? I'm guessing it's either giving him life-force, or maybe will prevent him from using his powers in the future but that's unlikely.

Awesome!

The break is expected but it still hurts T___T Aww one month seems like such a long period of time!

Well they deserve it, of course. No breaks, if it's Christmas or NYE, holiday or not...
    Last edited by Darjaille; May 28, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

ex oriente lux

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Another summary
    credits:Naver.com(OMF)
    Spoiler show

11. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 238 Discussion/239 Predictions

I'll wait for EG Scans work, as usual~ Thanks for all the links, guys!

I agree with darj, although one month break is pretty long, I feel this is the good time to take it. We're entering most important moments, as I feel like in the next arc we're going to see the end of the series, and needs more than usual preparation for this. Also like what has been mentioned, there hasn't been any break for pretty long for Noblesse, the author needs his rest too. >__<

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Every one is together that is pretty cool, now KSA is going to be under scrutiny by the union they will need to hide their modified humans (i.e. sangeen and yonsu) if that happen they will most likely stay at Frank's place ^_^.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahaha Franky looks like he's proposing xD

KSA agents look so scared...

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Little shocked that this season ended after like.. 30 chapters... Definatly a wrap up chapter, didnt seem the most intriguing, but owell ill take my fix since im waiting for a month. Hope the break for them works out good, and we can finally get some characterization of the kids again or indirect characterization of the main cast through the children again.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Darj - thanks was @ work when the chapter came out and could only check from my phone.

Chapter looks interesting.
    Can't wait to see the scans for this and one thing for sure, I'm glad the author & artist decided to take a month break this time. I think the story suffered in some parts when they came back with after taking a short one or two week break. So hopefully they can get their creative juices flowing again and come back big.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    @ Darj - thanks was @ work when the chapter came out and could only check from my phone.

Chapter looks interesting.
    Can't wait to see the scans for this and one thing for sure, I'm glad the author & artist decided to take a month break this time. I think the story suffered in some parts when they came back with after taking a short one or two week break. So hopefully they can get their creative juices flowing again and come back big.
    yeah the quality/details of drawings are dropping but who cares the story is great and they need some rest hope they enjoy their holiday and come back with even greater story for us to enjoy.
    I am wondering Franky's connections and what sorts of stuff does he have in the closet to be able to pull stuff things like that, there should be quid pro quo for all of that.

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also interested in knowing how Frank became so aware of Nobles powers. His room in the bottom floor even can prevent Rai from sensing.
    This shows he knows a whole or heck of a lot and now he even makes a new ring for Raizel.
    At least now we know what purpose those other rings on Rai's finger's served as.

A background on Rai sometime too would be nice to have....

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I'm also interested in knowing how Frank became so aware of Nobles powers. His room in the bottom floor even can prevent Rai from sensing.
    This shows he knows a whole or heck of a lot and now he even makes a new ring for Raizel.
    At least now we know what purpose those other rings on Rai's finger's served as.

A background on Rai sometime too would be nice to have....
    he has constantly shown a great amount of curiosity over the course of the series, with his intellect he should be able to find those things out, since he lived quite a long time in lukedonia.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter scan is out for Noblesse from Eg scans. Go get it from them.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast