Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

50 35.46%
  • Good

68 48.23%
  • Average

10 7.09%
  • Bad

13 9.22%
New Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 588 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 588 Spoiler Discussion

Sasuke and Itachi won? OMG! No one saw that coming!

Holy fuck can we finally leave that horrible horrible writing and at least stay with the Kages for a few chapters?

Looks like Madara is kicking ass. lol That's cool. It'd be awesome is kishi actually killed off Tsunade or A. After the last few chapters, I doubt anything interesting will happen.

Here's to hoping he surprises us.

For example, imagine all of the awesome directions he could have gone if Kabuto had won and taken over Sasuke. My God, epicness would have ensued.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Woah!! Finally we r back to the kages vs madara and apparrarently madara just went into "rape mode" kishi please don't end edo tensei yet !!! We have to see this!
    I just hope he will end it before he will think of making Kages win...at least leave us one legend in Narutoverse...he already destroyed Hanzo Salamander IMO.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    and I don't know why you think Raikage was immune to genjutsu , even Itachi could trap in a genjutsu , if you are talking about chakra , then I should add QB has more chakra compare Raikage ... If you are talking about speed ....

anyway first sentence of Raikage was it : "brat , I'll teach you to fear my anger " but after the fight , Raikage loosed his arm !!!

vital moments of his fights :
    Sasuke and Oro >>> he only use his genjutsu in the last and vital moment ( before Oro take his body )
    Sasuke and Deidara >>> he used it before final explosion
    Sasuke and Bee >> he only used it after Bee used bijju cloak !!! >> are you can say why he didn't used his genjutsu in beginning of fight !?
    Sasuke and Danzo >> he used it in last moment of fight .....

anyway . are you can explain it why Madara didn't used his genjutus in first place and finishing Kage ( Raikage or others kage ) by his genjutus !? are all of kage immune to genjutus !?

so basically we can find out that both Madara and Sasuke don't begin their fight with genjutsu ( unlike Itachi and probably shisui ) ....

and don't forget Sasuke isn't Naruto who only repeat his previous fight with more clone an rasengan , he has more technique and he can use more technique in his fight !?
    Excuse me, did I say immune, or resistant? I believe It was the latter. So Sasuke standing there on the wall doing nothing but looking was vital as well? Like I told you, I agree if you are talking about Sasuke's past fights. However, Sasuke staring match with Ei wasn't a vital moment in the fight, but there would not have been any reason for him to be doing nothing but staring with his hand in a seal if he wasn't trying genjutsu. Also, What exactly does Ei losing his arm have to do with anything? It was even stated that he sacrificed it, which means it was a choice on his part, but that's not relevant. I actually don't know where you're getting at with the rest of you're post either . My point:
    • I never said Ei was Immune to genjutsu.
    • I was saying that Ei was resistant to genjutsu due to more than just being able to get the hell outta the way.
    • I was Agreeing that Madara's ability in the art was greater than Sasuke's, but at the same time it's not like Sasuke's skills in genjutsu are bad or even average.

Ok Sasuke has more jutsu, what does that have to do with anything? That doesn't change the fact that he tried genjutsu against Ei and failed.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; May 30, 2012 at 05:12 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Much better at Mangastream

Overall, decent chapter. Itachi is as badass as ever. And Madara, if only you knew whats about to happen
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

I can't help to think that Madara won't go away. Kabuto may have lost to the Uchiha bros. but he is one of the smartest Shinobi out there. Even though he probably never imagined that he'd have to fight Itachi, he surely considered losing to Tobi. That's why he must have made some kind of back up plan to ensure that Madara could not be unsummoned.

Another reason to believe this is that Tobi is having a pretty hard time with Naruto right now. If Madara loses all the bad guys left to fight will be Sasuke and Tobi and going by logic, the entire shinobi army plus overkill Naruto would wipe the floor with them.

Either that or Madara will get unsummoned and Tobi, with his last breath, will use the Rinnengan ressurection technique to bring him back one more time.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow looks like Itachi is gonna stop the ET after all. Or maYbe white zetsu spores might help Kabuto . I think because Itachi has one more eye left he still has something to do in this world.. Well at least Kages fight came to the final blows

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hard Core Rikki's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    maYbe white zetsu spores might help Kabuto
    One way or another, I expect that happening.
    I dont think Dan was kept around unsealed just to get unsummoned before a talk with Tsunade.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't Itachi just unseal Edo Tensei by moving Kabuto's hands into the right seal formation he mentioned when Madara wanted to see how ET can be undone?

Of course Kishi had to use an over³ powered jutsu just to conclude a insolvable situation for the Kage. It's so cliché that it hurts.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 30, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what will Tobi do when he finds out that Sasuke betrayed him...on the other hand I hope that he will be destroyed by Naruto before he will have chance to find out.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/76253973/12 top panel....I cannot believe how stupid that looks. ....just kill someone important already. It literally looks like she should be cut in half.
    Last edited by Masterpice; May 30, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So it looks like Itachi really was trolling Sasuke. I'd find it funny if it didn't seem forced. Seriously, Itachi is making the choice not to talk to Sasuke, that's messed up. I'd understand if there was something preventing him, but he is literally like, "lol I lied. Sorry Sasuke maybe next time. Oh wait..... u mad little bro?" Then he piles it on with" I no longer have attachments to this world." I call that a serious dick move.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah her spine should be shattered at that point, with no way of moving her lower body at all. Instead of letting them die, Kishi should just end this farce by ending the ET already or better some chapters back. That Madara is an overkill was certain months ago, when he used two successive comets. I prefer the Kabuto flashback to this. XD
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

1 thing i hate was how the kages was saying that naruto let that fight to then as if naruto could beat madara.
    when madara use the flower thing. it was going to be over for him,

madara got mad.
    OMG they about to get own real good,
    but i bet it will be like kimimoto vs gaara.
    i bet madara will start to make a attack that will almost destroy half of a country, that suppose to will destroy the 5 kage and they is no defense against that attack or no scape. annnnndddd itachi stop the jutsu and end of the fight.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally the action switched to the 5 Kages . I was starting to get sick seeing only Kabuto in every damn chapter Though i have to say the moment the action switched to the other battlefield left a huge cliffhanger . I'm curious if Itachi can learn that technique that can stop Edo.
    Also once again Sasuke disappoints me . I thought he might come to his senses a little but what can you expect from him , really

As for the Kages battle , damn, Madara is The Beast Despite him being insanely strong , he also has the advantage of being able to regenerate every time he's killed or hurt so that makes it even more troublesome for the other party . I have to say that the 5 Kages are doing a pretty good job out there . I mean the fact that even Madara is finally going full power is amazing and worth praising . Gaara is also doing a pretty good job out there

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    So it looks like Itachi really was trolling Sasuke. I'd find it funny if it didn't seem forced. Seriously, Itachi is making the choice not to talk to Sasuke, that's messed up. I'd understand if there was something preventing him, but he is literally like, "lol I lied. Sorry Sasuke maybe next time. Oh wait..... u mad little bro?" Then he piles it on with" I no longer have attachments to this world." I call that a serious dick move.
    Why do you say that? Itachi knew he would dissapear, but it doesnt mean he wont get to talk to Sasuke nonetheless.

Im 100% sure the talk with happen, its just that when it comes to Sasuke's path, Itachi doesnt feel like hes the most suited for guiding Sasuke into the right direction anymore.

An Edo tensei dissapearing doesnt happen instantly, it takes a little time for it to happen, and little time is enough for Itachi to pour his heart out to his little brother.

Itachi will not attempt to change Sasuke's heart, but he will still nonetheless talk with him. It just will be a brief and sad goodbye, Itachi did promise him this, and he also himself said there was something he wanted to tell Sasuke.

Have faith, it will happen.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

New Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast