Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

50 35.46%
  • Good

68 48.23%
  • Average

10 7.09%
  • Bad

13 9.22%
New Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Naruto 588 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hard Core Rikki's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    if naruto lost kurama his power will be reduce to a huge % and how kishi is going to make it up for it..
    Naruto would kick the bucket for no return for a start, unless ninjas from suna can perform the sacrificial revival technique (no rinne tensei with nagato sealed).
    As previously suggested by Tobi, KinGin's chakra and bee's severed tentacle would suffice for reviving the juubi, without either hachibi or kyuubi lost.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what? I'm starting to think that Tobi is actually the ten-tailed beast: that's what his name means!

"To" and "Juu" both can translate to the number 10. And "bi" translates to "tail," so "Tobi" and "Juubi" can mean the same thing. It kinda fits into the whole "one-eyed monster" motif, anyway, since Tobi used mainly his one eye, and had a mask that looked like the Juubi's eye... and wants to put all the tailed beasts together.

Remember back, he told Kakashi his goal was to "become complete."

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Core Rikki View Post
    Naruto would kick the bucket for no return for a start, unless ninjas from suna can perform the sacrificial revival technique (no rinne tensei with nagato sealed).
    As previously suggested by Tobi, KinGin's chakra and bee's severed tentacle would suffice for reviving the juubi, without either hachibi or kyuubi lost.
    Pretty sure that is not what Tobi meant. It wasn't enough chakra to revive the juubi or he would have already. We've been given hints that Naruto's own chakra levels are enormous, and I think his body is subconsciously holding his chakra back to balance out the kyuubi's chakra. We know he has the body so if the kyuubi is removed I think he will become stronger than ever.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    "To" and "Juu" both can translate to the number 10. And "bi" translates to "tail," so "Tobi" and "Juubi" can mean the same thing. It kinda fits into the whole "one-eyed monster" motif, anyway, since Tobi used mainly his one eye, and had a mask that looked like the Juubi's eye... and wants to put all the tailed beasts together.
    Didn't know that... Hmm - yes that certainly lends credence to the theory in an artistic sense. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. But of course it is all speculation at this point. Kishi could do anything and we can't really argue against it except to say, "Gee it would have been better THIS way instead..."
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, on a hunch, I just looked it up the prefix "to-" and found out that it means "ten."

So I don't know if that's just foreshadowing that he's some guy who wants to revive the ten-tails, or if he actually IS the ten-tails... Who knows. But it's fun to make guesses. It could make things interesting. It would sorta make sense that he'd tell Naruto he's "no one" since the Sage-of-the-6-paths only gave real names to the other bijuu (I guess).

Just an idea, anyway.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Yeah, on a hunch, I just looked it up the prefix "to-" and found out that it means "ten."

So I don't know if that's just foreshadowing that he's some guy who wants to revive the ten-tails, or if he actually IS the ten-tails... Who knows. But it's fun to make guesses. It could make things interesting. It would sorta make sense that he'd tell Naruto he's "no one" since the Sage-of-the-6-paths only gave real names to the other bijuu (I guess).

Just an idea, anyway.
    Yeah , that makes sense , he said that names are nothing , and Naruto know the names of the Bijuus now ... wow this Tobi is Juubi theory is the best theory out there , i think . Itachi said he is only a shadow of his old power ... WTF Tobi is Juubi ^^

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the simple fact that Tobi said that he wanted to become whole again, makes me wonder what exactly he is.
    It's not impossible that he his the embodiement of the Juubi, although, I'd be disappointed if that's who he is.

Well, I guess at that point, I'll be disappointed no matter who Tobi is...
    Except if he's Izuna, as this makes the most sense to me.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdevil View Post
    Yeah , that makes sense , he said that names are nothing , and Naruto know the names of the Bijuus now ... wow this Tobi is Juubi theory is the best theory out there , i think . Itachi said he is only a shadow of his old power ... WTF Tobi is Juubi ^^
    Well, this theory is not really new.
    IIRC, it has been there since the moment the Juubi was introduced.

It make sense in a few way, but, really it has as many flaws as any other theories out here regarding Tobi's identity.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post

Just an idea, anyway.
    so naruto knowing bijuus names lead him to comment that it is not sweat but rain. bijuus will not acknowledge him as their host. his intangibility actually is his ability to send his body parts to moon where his true body resides. tobi we knew is a mere projection of jyuubi

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30